Search Unity

Bug Error While Repacking App

Discussion in 'Unity Distribution Portal (UDP)' started by kromenak, Mar 11, 2021.

1. kromenak

kromenak

Hello, we've released several versions of our app through UDP successfully. However, when attempting a submission to Huawei AppGallery this week, UDP gave us an error during the repack process:

post repack faild , reason= [InvalidParameter] The given parameter is missing or invalid: failed to get refresh token, ownerId=XXXXXXXXXXXX, err=[InvalidParameter] The given parameter is missing or invalid: Authentication token was expired. Go back to the Advanced page and click 'Renew' to renew the authentication. (refresh token) (refresh token)

So...we have no idea what this is referring to or how to fix it. What is the "Advanced" page, and where is the "Renew" button? Is this an authentication token problem with our account connecting to UDP, UDP connecting to Huawei, our app in UDP connecting to Huawei, something else?

Any insight or help fixing would be appreciated!

AbdulRahim_96 likes this.
  2. AbdulRahim_96

AbdulRahim_96

Hi there, 2 days ago i was stuck exactly in this issue when i was uploading my game to Huawei through UDP, I found your post at that time for seeking help. But now since i figured out to solve the problem, i thought i should reply your comment to help you out and others

3. AbdulRahim_96

AbdulRahim_96

you'll find authentication Token here in the attachment below, When i went to this Tab first time, it was empty, then i created a token and retry linking UDP to huawei, and it worked

Attached Files:

4. Unity-ChiBoon

Unity-ChiBoon

Unity Technologies

The Authentication Token is not directly related to the Huawei AppGallery linking issue. It is used when you want to upload the binary package using API. More information can check from this guide.

You might want to try Publish -> Advanced -> Renew Authentication

5. arfish

arfish

When I try to renew it just says "Game could not be linked to UDP. Contact UDP Support with the error details to investigate." And it still fails to pack for HUAWEI AppGallery Store.

The Authentication Tokens i the Developer API, by the way, was empty before but has been added now.

6. dev_coolcode

dev_coolcode

I was trying to register a new game when the same error happened, and the advanced link was not even there.

Thankfully I have another game published so I was able to refresh the token using the advanced link on that game.

unityunity