Search Unity

Feedback Error while building a WebGL Supported AR Project

Discussion in 'AR' started by gamer2416pro, Aug 4, 2019.

1. gamer2416pro

gamer2416pro

Hi! I've made an AR Project called "ARONE" with Unity-Vuforia. It works perfectly and when I play it, it shows my 3D Object on top of the image target. But my problem is in building it. File>Build Settings. I am using Unity version 2019.1.13f1 with Android and WebGL Support and Vuforia version 8.3. I'm not using Android because Unity built a .apk file successfully, but when I installed it on my phone, it gave an error "Your device does not meet the hardware requirements for this Application" and yeah I was missing a compass sensor. And because I have some knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS 3, I installed the WebGL support. I clicked on the WebGL option in build settings and I switched my platform from Android to WebGL. then I organized everything in the Player Settings. But when I clicked on Build, the button was grey for about 1 minute but it did nothing and failed. Then when I went to the console tab, I got errors:

(I got 23 of these with changed numbers----------------------------------Here ⬇️)
    • Assets\Vuforia\Scripts\Internal\RuntimeOpenSourceInitializer.cs(95,41): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IUnityAndroidPermissions' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assenbly reference?)

• Error building player beacuse scripts have compiler errors.

• Build completed with a result of 'Failed'. UnityEngine.GUIUtility: ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

• UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 23 errors
    And when I went to the Project Tab, it had opened Assets>Vuforia>Scripts. And in the first error that I mentioned, it was having problem in RuntimeOpenSourceInitializer.cs in the Internal Folder. How can I fix it. If anyone finds the answer, please reply me.

Thanks!