Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Error when updating from 12 to 14

Discussion in 'ML-Agents' started by wwaero, Mar 10, 2020.

1. wwaero

wwaero

Perhaps I'm missing a step? I created a new environment and added the package into unity from the package manager.

C:\Documents\GitHub\ml-agents\com.unity.ml-agents\Runtime\InferenceBrain\ModelRunner.cs(71,23): error CS0103: The name 'WorkerFactory' does not exist in the current context

C:\Documents\GitHub\ml-agents\com.unity.ml-agents\Runtime\InferenceBrain\ModelRunner.cs(112,39): error CS1061: 'IWorker' does not contain a definition for 'PeekOutput' and no accessible extension method 'PeekOutput' accepting a first argument of type 'IWorker' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

2. TreyK-47

TreyK-47

Unity Technologies

Sorry to hear you're having trouble, @wwaero. We'll circulate this with the team to investigate.

If possible can you share your console logs? Also, which version of python and C# are you using?

3. wwaero

wwaero

After troubleshooting it today I've learned that my version of baracuda wasn't updated in the package manager when I imported the new ml agents package from github. After fixing this issue I see no errors.

4. TreyK-47

TreyK-47

Unity Technologies

Perfect! Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you were able to get it resolved!