Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Error when changing Scripts

Discussion in '2021.1 Beta' started by elJoel, Dec 17, 2020.

1. elJoel

elJoel

This error seems to pop up every time I change code in Entities.ForEach. Restarting the editor fixes the problem, but it's very annoying because I can't go into play mode without restarting.

Code (CSharp):
    1. Script updater for Library\Bee\artifacts\1900b0aE.dag\Assembly-CSharp-Editor.dll failed with exitcode -532462766 and stdout: Unhandled exception. System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    2. ---> System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\xxx\myProject\Unity[^\]+(\.ref)?\.dll$'.
    3.    at System.IO.FileStream.ValidateFileHandle(SafeFileHandle fileHandle)
    4.    at System.IO.FileStream.CreateFileOpenHandle(FileMode mode, FileShare share, FileOptions options)
    5.    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
    6.    at System.IO.StreamReader.ValidateArgsAndOpenPath(String path, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)
    7.    at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path)
    8.    at ScriptUpdater.Program.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<Main>b__0()
    9.    at ScriptUpdater.Program.Profile[T](Func`1 toProfile, Int64& elapsedTime)
    10.    at ScriptUpdater.Program.Main(String[] args)
    11.    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    12.    at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor, Boolean wrapExceptions)
    13.    at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
    14.    at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
    15.    at Program.Main(String[] args)

2. Peter77

Peter77

QA Jesus

I believe there was, perhaps still is, a problem if the project path contains a space character. Does the path to this project contain a space? Can you try to rename, in case it does and check if it makes a difference?

3. elJoel

elJoel

Thanks for the hint.

My project has no spaces or special chars in the path. But my unity installation does, there used to be an error with that that they fixed in a9. But the fix might not be complete so I'll try to move the unity installation again see if that fixes it.

4. elJoel

elJoel

Moving the install helped.

5. radiantboy

radiantboy

Im getting similar trying to make a build in 2021, but it says access denied, no spaces. And notice its "Bee" same dir:

Script updater for Library\Bee\artifacts\1900b0aP.dag\Assembly-CSharp.dll failed with exitcode -532462766 and stdout: Unhandled exception. System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'I:\2020upg\gd22\Temp\ScriptUpdater\1276223543' is denied.
    at System.IO.FileStream.ValidateFileHandle(SafeFileHandle fileHandle)
    at System.IO.FileStream.CreateFileOpenHandle(FileMode mode, FileShare share, FileOptions options)
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
    at System.IO.StreamReader.ValidateArgsAndOpenPath(String path, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)
    at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path)
    at ScriptUpdater.Program.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<Main>b__0()
    at ScriptUpdater.Program.Profile[T](Func`1 toProfile, Int64& elapsedTime)
    at ScriptUpdater.Program.Main(String[] args)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor, Boolean wrapExceptions)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
    at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
    at Program.Main(String[] args)

EDIT: right clicked on bee changed from read only, worked.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
    Tosecage likes this.
  6. jeremedia

jeremedia

Removing the read-only check on the bee folder also seems to have worked for me. I was getting the bee compile error every other compile, which was maddening. Thanks @radiantboy

malkere and radiantboy like this.
  7. colinday

colinday

I encountered this in Unity 2021.1.1f1, the installation of Unity was at `C:\Program Files\2021.1.1f1-XXX` (where XXX is a custom Unity build for a certain platform) and was getting the error as the original poster.

Also like the original poster, moving my Unity installation to a path without a space fixed the issue to `C:\Unity\2021.1.1f1-XXX`

radiantboy likes this.
  8. radiantboy

radiantboy

My permissiosn issue is annoying as it seems to get set ack to read only constantly, and often I need to kill unity, very bloody awful. It basically makes unity unusable, weird how it worked for a few days.

9. DigitalChaotics

DigitalChaotics

Same exact problem here. I'm betting the new intern in the Installer Division flipped a switch they shouldn't have on the 2021.1.1f1 build, and here we are... ...waiting for 2021.1.1f2

(and flipping the read-only bit on Bee)

radiantboy likes this.
  10. radiantboy

radiantboy

Yes it has halted my dev altogether, im trying to copy back to c: I feel somehow it will work there.

EDIT: moving to my c: ssd solved it, so far so good, tough to afford the space though.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
    Sonicay likes this.
  11. Arkhana

Arkhana

Yep same for me. Really annoying and halted my dev too.

radiantboy likes this.
  12. radiantboy

radiantboy

Try moving project to c: works for me so far. Before I was using external usb ssd for a while it seems to cause issues.

13. Arkhana

Arkhana

Unfortunately moving my project folder to C:\Unity\ didn't solve the issue...
    I'm getting the DirectoryNotFoundException on it :
    Code (CSharp):
    1. System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Unity\xxx\Unity[^\]+(\.ref)?\.dll$'.
    I have several versions of Unity installed, so if I have to move the actual install, is there a simple way to move an install to somewhere else and have Unity Hub recognize it ? Because I find Unity Hub to be too rigid when it comes to where the installs are (they can't be scattered to different places)...

EDIT : Ok with a little bit of searching I found the option to move the default editor install folder, I'll install a version there and tell you how it goes.

EDIT2 : It worked indeed. The error used to appear whenever Unity recompiled the scripts so every time I made a change to my scripts and went back to Unity it threw the error and couldn't hit Play. Had to close Unity and start it again to test my changes. It didn't do it this time so I guess that's a fix. Thanks guys !

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
  14. radiantboy

radiantboy

yeh you can just click locate to specify new path in hub for an install (I have many scattered around). Thankfully my issues with this seem to be over due to project being on c: I was able to make a build woo!.. My actual unity install is on D: which is a normal HD. Im not sure there is any real benefit of installs of unity on an ssd, but yeh make sure path has no spaces or special characters.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  15. midorina

midorina

Can confirm this. Changing install directory to one without spaces fixes it. On 2021.1.1f1 - how did this get through? Wasn't happening on previous versions.

radiantboy likes this.
  16. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

ROBYER1 and radiantboy like this.
  17. radiantboy

radiantboy

Thanks @LeonhardP ! it just came back today!! even on my c: drive, very glad that it is being fixed, I cant even un the game. I will test tonight seems that version is out now, I hope it also fixes permission denied error :

Script updater for Library\Bee\artifacts\1900b0aE.dag\Assembly-CSharp.dll failed with exitcode -532462766 and stdout: Unhandled exception. System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    ---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\gd21\gendolp\Temp\ScriptUpdater\1034605408' is denied.
    at System.IO.FileStream.CreateFileOpenHandle(FileMode mode, FileShare share, FileOptions options)
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
    at System.IO.StreamReader.ValidateArgsAndOpenPath(String path, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)
    at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path)
    at ScriptUpdater.Program.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<Main>b__0()
    at ScriptUpdater.Program.Profile[T](Func`1 toProfile, Int64& elapsedTime)
    at ScriptUpdater.Program.Main(String[] args)
    at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor, Boolean wrapExceptions)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)

LeonhardP likes this.
  18. radiantboy

radiantboy

Seems to be fixed so far! thanks! only weird thing about new unity is that saved by batching is almost always very low like 0, maybe 4, im sure this value used to be huge, did something change in the way its reported?

19. wagenheimer

wagenheimer

Using 2021.1.19f1 and still have a similar error.

Code (CSharp):
    1. Script updater for Library\Bee\artifacts\1300b0aEDbg.dag\Assembly-CSharp.dll failed to produce updates.txt file
    Strange, I have some Bee assets. Is something related to the name Bee?

corvusincvr likes this.
  20. SIV

SIV

Seems to be back in 2021.2.0b11.
    I already tried changing the directory, still same issue, any alternatives ?

21. andybak

andybak

Just got this in 2021.2b14

22. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

Could you please submit a bug report if you are affected by this?

23. Eckster

Eckster

I get this error when trying to upgrade this (very simple) project from 2019.4.19f1 to 2021.2.0f1 and build for Android:
    https://github.com/Migo-Games/Demos/tree/master/Color Swap

I also disabled Post-Processing since I'm building for GLES2.0 as well, although it's odd because it seems to have worked fine in previous versions of Unity/URP.

Removing the space from the project's folder name did not fix the issue.

Removing the ReadOnly flag from the Bee folder and all subfolders also did not fix the issue.

It's a bunch of errors for each feature included in the project under:
    `Bee\artifacts\Android\Features\` with System.UnauthorizedAccessException `FeatureName-FeaturesChecked.txt` is denied.

EDIT:
    Dangit, a fresh clone of the project to a folder higher up in my C drive and it builds just fine. Going to see if it's just a path length issue.

EDIT 2:
    Path length where the errors are occurring appears to be around 155 characters, which is smaller than the 257ish that Windows allows.

First time I try to build for Android I get:
    Shader error in 'Hidden/Universal/CoreBlit': invalid subscript 'positionCS' at /Code/Unity/Demos/ColorSwap/Library/PackageCache/com.unity.render-pipelines.core@12.1.0/Runtime/Utilities/Blit.hlsl(92) (on gles)

Second time I try to build for Android it now builds fine after literally copy-pasting the project folder higher up in my C drive so it's not so many subfolders deep.

CONCLUSION:

Honestly my error might be entirely different from what this thread is about.

Try moving your project folder higher up so it's not so many subfolders deep on your drive, seems to have fixed it for me.

For reference, the project couldn't build when it was located in:
    C:\Users\Eckster\Documents\UnityProjects\Demos\ColorSwap

It COULD build after I literally just copied the above folder to:
    C:\Code\Unity\Demos\ColorSwap

(Although I still get that dumb Shader error the first time I try to build, 2nd time works fine though)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
    dolphincup, icoum and SOL3BREAKER like this.
  24. icoum

icoum

Your solution did the trick for me, as I upgraded from Unity 2020.x to 2021.2.5f1, thanks !

25. moheydy_unity

moheydy_unity

This error is just for Antivirus or shields blocking unity, turn off it, for me, it was avast antivirus

Heykinox likes this.
  26. FreeYourBody

FreeYourBody

Got same error
    2021.2.7f1
    Trying to make minimal client-server with Unity Multiplayer Networking. Simply copied this source for server
    Package
    com.unity.netcode.gameobjects
    version
    1.0.0-pre.5

Moved project to the disc root - not helped
    Making folder Bee & all inside writable - not helped
    Deleting all inside
    Project\Library\
    - not helped

Antivirus disabled
    Reported bug, hope solution to be found

27. Heykinox

Heykinox

This fixed my issue.

28. InevitableDev

InevitableDev

The problem was caused because the project files were in C:/Users/xxx/OneDrive/Desktop, OneDrive was the issue. I moved the files to a different directory away from OneDrive and everything worked just fine. Nice, Microsoft -_-

29. TheGamery

TheGamery

Got this in 2022.2.0a10.1539.

Code (CSharp):
    1. Processing assembly Library/Bee/artifacts/1900b0aE.dag/Unity.VisualScripting.Flow.dll, with 148 defines and 244 references
    2. processors: Unity.Jobs.CodeGen.JobsILPostProcessors, zzzUnity.Burst.CodeGen.BurstILPostProcessor
    3. running Unity.Jobs.CodeGen.JobsILPostProcessors
    4. Unity.Jobs.CodeGen.JobsILPostProcessors: ILPostProcessor has thrown an exception: System.NotImplementedException: GenericInst
    5.    at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadPrimitiveValue(ElementType type)
    6.    at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElementValue(TypeReference type)
    7.    at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement(TypeReference type)
    8.    at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeElement(TypeReference type)
    9.    at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeNamedArgument(Collection`1& fields, Collection`1& properties)
    10.    at Mono.Cecil.SignatureReader.ReadCustomAttributeNamedArguments(UInt16 count, Collection`1& fields, Collection`1& properties)
    11.    at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.<Resolve>b__35_0(CustomAttribute attribute, MetadataReader reader)
    12.    at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem](TItem item, Action`2 read)
    13.    at Mono.Cecil.CustomAttribute.get_ConstructorArguments()
    14.    at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadCustomAttributes(ICustomAttributeProvider provider)
    15.    at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadTypes(Collection`1 types)
    16.    at Mono.Cecil.ImmediateModuleReader.ReadModule(ModuleDefinition module, Boolean resolve_attributes)
    17.    at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read[TItem](TItem item, Action`2 read)
    18.    at Mono.Cecil.ModuleReader.CreateModule(Image image, ReaderParameters parameters)
    19.    at Unity.Jobs.CodeGen.JobsILPostProcessors.AssemblyDefinitionFor(ICompiledAssembly compiledAssembly)
    20.    at Unity.Jobs.CodeGen.JobsILPostProcessors.Process(ICompiledAssembly compiledAssembly)
    21.    at Unity.ILPP.Runner.PostProcessingPipeline.PostProcessAssemblyAsync(PostProcessAssemblyRequest request, Action`2 progressSink)
    22. PostProcessing failed
    23. Unhandled Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Post processing failed
    24.    at Unity.ILPP.Trigger.TriggerApp.<RunAsync>d__0.MoveNext() + 0x2fb
    25. --- End of stack trace from previous location ---
    26.    at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() + 0x20
    27.    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task) + 0xb6
    28.    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task) + 0x42
    29.    at Program.<<Main>$>d__0.MoveNext() + 0x153
    30. --- End of stack trace from previous location ---
    31.    at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() + 0x20
    32.    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task) + 0xb6
    33.    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task) + 0x42
    34.    at Program.<Main>(String[]) + 0x20
    35.    at Unity.ILPP.Trigger!<BaseAddress>+0x58a91f

30. irfanaabbaxi

irfanaabbaxi

Script updater for Library\Bee\artifacts\1900b0aE.dag\Assembly-CSharp.dll failed with exitcode 131 and stdout: STDOUT:

Getting this in 2021.3.1f1

31. irfanaabbaxi

irfanaabbaxi

Get this error everytime i make changes on script and then build. Have to restart unity everytime.

ChiuanWei likes this.
  32. Spikebor

Spikebor

Okay, suddenly it appear out of nowhere.
    Unity 2021.3.1f1
    Restart, delete Library folder or move project to D:/ (Same directory as Editor) all does not help.
    I got stuck without any way to continue development.

Code (CSharp):
    1. Script updater for Library\Bee\artifacts\1900b0aE.dag\Unity.PackageManagerUI.Editor.dll failed to produce updates.txt file
    Edit: a animation package from the store install/upgrade PackageManagerUI (??) cause this error. I've come to uninstall the PackageManagerUI and it's resolved.

Last edited: May 4, 2022
    BernieRoehl likes this.
  33. dolphincup

dolphincup

6 months later, moving my project from C:Users/MyName/Documents/Unity to C:Users/MyName/Unity fixed this.

34. elJoel

elJoel

I think this thread should be moved to a different part of the forum. Don't know how though.

35. DerDicke

DerDicke

I got a wave of errors including this one when importing an asset having package manager dependencies.
    I could "fix" it by restoring Packages/manifest.json and Packages/packages-lock.json from source control, meaning I deleted them and took the previous ones.
    No side effects so far...

Still I hate package manager. Eats my time. Constant bugs. Cannot connect sometimes. Needs secret knowledge to be operated. Gives no feedback when used whatsoever. Done downloading? Why not tell me? Done importing? Keep it a secret.
    One of the most crappy pieces of software I ever had to use. Honestly, how did this thing ever come through any QA?

36. xujinm

xujinm

when I updated my unity to 2021.3.1.f 1for the LTS version,there is always show
    "Script updater for Library\Bee\artifacts\1900b0aEDbg.dag\Unity.RenderPipelines.Universal.Runtime.dll failed to produce updates.txt file" after I modified urp packages. But I fix it by using
    "CompilationPipeline.RequestScriptCompilation()".

37. rhodnius

rhodnius

I have started to see a similar issue on Linux, when ever i modify an Editor script i get this errors, after that every time I change any script (editor script or just a runtime script) this errors pops, on windows this error prevents me to make builds (on linux i can still make builds) very very very very annoying and frustrating (using unity 2022.1.10fi, 2022.1.11f1, 2022.1.3f1)

Edit: I have tried all the solutions mentioned here, on windows making the Library/Bee folder to not have the read only tick helps to make 1 build, after that the errors pops and even doing that the error still some time pops during build time and the build fails. All installs are on C:\UnityInstalls\ folder without spaces and on linux too but on different path than windows

Edit2: Also i do not use at all the UIElements package, I have also tried to remove it, but still get the exact same error o_O

Edit3: Moving installs to C drive on windows seems to have fixed the issue, still on Linux y get the error if I modify any editor script

Code (CSharp):
    1. Script updater for Library/Bee/artifacts/1900b0aE.dag/Assembly-CSharp-Editor.dll failed with exitcode 130 and stdout: [Script Updater] Failed to resolve type 'UnityEngine.UIElements.FieldMouseDragger<T>'
    2. [Script Updater] Failed to resolve type 'UnityEngine.UIElements.BaseCompositeField<TValueType,TField,TFieldValue>'
    3. [Script Updater] Failed to resolve type 'UnityEngine.UIElements.IValueField<T>'
    4. [Script Updater] Failed to resolve type 'UnityEngine.UIElements.TextValueField<TValueType>'
    5. [Script Updater] Failed to resolve type 'UnityEngine.UIElements.TextValueFieldTraits<TValueType,TValueUxmlAttributeType>'
    6. [Script Updater] Failed to resolve type 'UnityEngine.UIElements.PopupField<T>'
    7. [Script Updater] Failed to resolve type 'UnityEngine.UIElements.BasePopupField<TValueType,TValueChoice>'
    8. [Script Updater] Failed to resolve type 'UnityEditor.TerrainTools.TerrainPaintTool<T>'
    10. System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (Unable to cast object of type 'Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Symbols.PublicModel.FieldSymbol' to type 'Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.IMethodSymbol'.)
    11. ---> System.InvalidCastException: Unable to cast object of type 'Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Symbols.PublicModel.FieldSymbol' to type 'Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.IMethodSymbol'

Last edited: Aug 1, 2022
  38. rbus

rbus

chethanv_777 likes this.
  39. BernieRoehl

BernieRoehl

Thank you for this!!! That was the only solution that actually worked for me.

Spikebor likes this.
  40. MadeFromPolygons

MadeFromPolygons

This is still an issue in latest 2022.2 beta

41. JVimes

JVimes

Having using UnityEditor.UIElements; atop one of my game scripts (not editor script) caused the error for me. I wasn't calling into it. I probably had a type-ahead mistake and Visual Studio added the namespace automatically (can turn that behavior off).

I see UIElements in the built-in packages:
    upload_2022-12-3_16-36-48.png

Attached Files:

42. mishka85

mishka85

This thing is simply embarrassing, the issue was reported ages ago and still most recent build fails to run, console shows errors with no text, just an empty strings (and i'm using English locale) - also was reported long time ago,

Moved editor to "C:\" still fails with two errors, of course no error text in console, and log has no errors either!!!!! (not to mention that log don't have markup for errors to begin with, just a free text)

So you end up again wasting hours reverse engineering it, but the most ridiculous thing is that all you are doing is installing it and trying to create an empty project!!! shame on you Unity, this is a highly unprofessional attitude and extremely bad execution !!!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2022
  43. ChiuanWei

ChiuanWei

Code (CSharp):
    1. Script updater for Library/Bee/artifacts/1300b0aEDbg.dag/Bridge.dll failed with exitcode 130 and stdout:
    2. System.InsufficientExecutionStackException: Insufficient stack to continue executing the program safely. This can happen from having too many functions on the call stack or function on the stack using too much stack space.
    3.    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.EnsureSufficientExecutionStack()
    4.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    5.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.DefaultVisit(SyntaxNode node)
    6.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.DefaultVisit(SyntaxNode node)
    7.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxVisitor.VisitArgument(ArgumentSyntax node)
    8.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.ArgumentSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    9.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    10.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.DefaultVisit(SyntaxNode node)
    11.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.DefaultVisit(SyntaxNode node)
    12.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxVisitor.VisitArgumentList(ArgumentListSyntax node)
    13.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.ArgumentListSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    14.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    15.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.DefaultVisit(SyntaxNode node)
    16.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.DefaultVisit(SyntaxNode node)
    17.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxVisitor.VisitInvocationExpression(InvocationExpressionSyntax node)
    18.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.InvocationExpressionSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    19.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    20.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    21.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitExpressionStatement(ExpressionStatementSyntax node)
    22.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.ExpressionStatementSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    23.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    24.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitBlock(BlockSyntax node)
    25.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.BlockSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    26.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    27.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    28.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitPossibleEmbeddedStatement(StatementSyntax statement, Binder enclosing)
    29.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitIfStatement(IfStatementSyntax node)
    30.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.IfStatementSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    31.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    32.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    33.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitPossibleEmbeddedStatement(StatementSyntax statement, Binder enclosing)
    34.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitElseClause(ElseClauseSyntax node)
    35.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.ElseClauseSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    36.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    37.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    38.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitIfStatement(IfStatementSyntax node)
    39.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.IfStatementSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    40.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    41.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    42.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitPossibleEmbeddedStatement(StatementSyntax statement, Binder enclosing)
    43.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitElseClause(ElseClauseSyntax node)
    44.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.ElseClauseSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    45.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    46.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    47.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitIfStatement(IfStatementSyntax node)
    48.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.IfStatementSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    49.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    50.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    51.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitPossibleEmbeddedStatement(StatementSyntax statement, Binder enclosing)
    52.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitElseClause(ElseClauseSyntax node)
    53.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.ElseClauseSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    54.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    55.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    56.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitIfStatement(IfStatementSyntax node)
    57.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.IfStatementSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    58.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    59.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    60.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitPossibleEmbeddedStatement(StatementSyntax statement, Binder enclosing)
    61.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitElseClause(ElseClauseSyntax node)
    62.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.ElseClauseSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    63.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    64.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    65.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitIfStatement(IfStatementSyntax node)
    66.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.IfStatementSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    67.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    68.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    69.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitPossibleEmbeddedStatement(StatementSyntax statement, Binder enclosing)
    70.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitElseClause(ElseClauseSyntax node)
    71.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.ElseClauseSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    72.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    73.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    74.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitIfStatement(IfStatementSyntax node)
    75.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.IfStatementSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    76.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    77.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    78.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitPossibleEmbeddedStatement(StatementSyntax statement, Binder enclosing)
    79.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitElseClause(ElseClauseSyntax node)
    80.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.ElseClauseSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    81.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    82.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    83.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitIfStatement(IfStatementSyntax node)
    84.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.IfStatementSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    85.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    86.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    87.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitPossibleEmbeddedStatement(StatementSyntax statement, Binder enclosing)
    88.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitElseClause(ElseClauseSyntax node)
    89.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.ElseClauseSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    90.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    91.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    92.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitIfStatement(IfStatementSyntax node)
    93.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.IfStatementSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    94.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    95.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    96.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitPossibleEmbeddedStatement(StatementSyntax statement, Binder enclosing)
    97.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitElseClause(ElseClauseSyntax node)
    98.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.ElseClauseSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    99.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    100.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    101.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitIfStatement(IfStatementSyntax node)
    102.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.IfStatementSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    103.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    104.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    105.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitPossibleEmbeddedStatement(StatementSyntax statement, Binder enclosing)
    106.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitElseClause(ElseClauseSyntax node)
    107.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.ElseClauseSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    108.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    109.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    110.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitIfStatement(IfStatementSyntax node)
    111.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.IfStatementSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    112.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    113.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    114.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitPossibleEmbeddedStatement(StatementSyntax statement, Binder enclosing)
    115.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitElseClause(ElseClauseSyntax node)
    116.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.ElseClauseSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    117.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    118.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    119.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitIfStatement(IfStatementSyntax node)
    120.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.IfStatementSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    121.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    122.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    123.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitPossibleEmbeddedStatement(StatementSyntax statement, Binder enclosing)
    124.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitElseClause(ElseClauseSyntax node)
    125.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.ElseClauseSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    126.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    127.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    128.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitIfStatement(IfStatementSyntax node)
    129.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.IfStatementSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    130.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    131.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    132.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitPossibleEmbeddedStatement(StatementSyntax statement, Binder enclosing)
    133.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitElseClause(ElseClauseSyntax node)
    134.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.ElseClauseSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    135.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    136.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    137.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitIfStatement(IfStatementSyntax node)
    138.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.IfStatementSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    139.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    140.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    141.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitPossibleEmbeddedStatement(StatementSyntax statement, Binder enclosing)
    142.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitElseClause(ElseClauseSyntax node)
    143.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.ElseClauseSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    144.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    145.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    146.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitIfStatement(IfStatementSyntax node)
    147.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.IfStatementSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    148.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    149.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    150.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitPossibleEmbeddedStatement(StatementSyntax statement, Binder enclosing)
    151.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitElseClause(ElseClauseSyntax node)
    152.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.ElseClauseSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    153.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    154.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    155.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitIfStatement(IfStatementSyntax node)
    156.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.IfStatementSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    157.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    158.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    159.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitPossibleEmbeddedStatement(StatementSyntax statement, Binder enclosing)
    160.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitElseClause(ElseClauseSyntax node)
    161.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.ElseClauseSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    162.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    163.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    164.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.VisitIfStatement(IfStatementSyntax node)
    165.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.Syntax.IfStatementSyntax.Accept(CSharpSyntaxVisitor visitor)
    166.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.CSharpSyntaxWalker.Visit(SyntaxNode node)
    167.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis.CSharp.LocalBinderFactory.Visit(CSharpSyntaxNode syntax, Binder enclosing)
    168.    at Microsoft.CodeAnalysis<message truncated>

EVERY TIME!!! The Code Change in my Bridge assembly....

44. AlGameMinister00

AlGameMinister00

Unhandled exception. System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    ---> System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Library\Bee\artifacts\mvdfrm\UnityEngine.ScreenCaptureModule.dll_A27B1FE57073F709.mvfrm'.
    at System.IO.StreamWriter.ValidateArgsAndOpenPath(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)
    at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append)
    at System.IO.File.CreateText(String path)
    at ApiUpdater.MovedFromOptimizer.Program.Main(String[] args)

Can you pls fix this errors? I just downloaded Unity Hub and Editor. I want to create a new project and it creates a project with errors, which are really telling me nothing! Sorry but that's ridiculous. I reinstalled Unity Hub and Editor several times, I restarted my PC, I'm trying since yesterday, just to get a stable empty project.. It does not work.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2023
  45. elJoel

elJoel

@LeonhardP can you move this thread out of archive?

46. shejianshangdezhongguo

shejianshangdezhongguo

• It has not been fixed
      Unity2021.3.19f1 That's a long time since it was fixed.

47. shejianshangdezhongguo

shejianshangdezhongguo

Script updater for Library\Bee\artifacts\1900b0aEDbg.dag\Assembly-CSharp.dll failed to produce updates.txt file.
    I can't find a solution .I've tried everything you're talking about.Have no effect

48. DrunkenMastah

DrunkenMastah

2022.2.5f1 everything is working fine for a few days...

Today:
    2022.2.5f1 I moved a few folders from Assets folder to Plugins folder.. all good.
    Then I moved the folders from Plugins folder back into Assets Folder ... bee errors...
    It stings again.
    Now I am trying to delete library folder and delete all my Cache as well.
    Hope it works..

49. msfredb7

msfredb7

I have the same error: ...with XXX defines and YYY references.
    On our project, the issue seems to comes from code generated by Entities. So far, the only known workaround for us has been to modify the problematic Entities method by trial and error.

For example
    Code (CSharp):
    1. int infinite = 999; // if we put 999 inside the Entities.ForEach, no more compile :)
    2. Entities.ForEach((ref ItemCharges charges) =>
    3. {
    4.     charges.Value = infinite;
    5. }).Run();

50. EternalAmbiguity

EternalAmbiguity

Just reporting I'm getting a similar error. My path has no spaces (though it does have an underscore), and if I change the "Bee" folder to un-toggle readonly, on the next load of Unity it gets set to read-only again.

Very frustrating.

Attached Files: