Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only. On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live. Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Error upon launching game: 808f03a5

Discussion in 'PSM' started by totsboy, Sep 22, 2014.

1. totsboy

totsboy

After updating Unity for PSM I started getting this error when I try to launch my game on Vita.

"An error has ocurred. (808f03a5)"

I have already updated everything as the Hotfix topic states, but the error persists. Any ideas why this might be happening?

2. totsboy

totsboy

Solved it, apparently it was because I had the PSM development assistant instaled on the memory card when it was on a different PS Vita system. Formating the memory card and downloading the assistant again did the trick :)

3. tiz777

tiz777

Don't need to format the entire memory card.
    I just uninstalled and re-installed PSM dev assistant, and it worked for me.
    And that's not all, after that I can also put the memory card into the PS TV and I'm able to test my game on it :) (obviously after deploying it to the PS Vita).

4. jesusluvsyooh

jesusluvsyooh

Yeh a mixture of reinstalling and getting fresh seeds / keys does the trick, not very developer friendly, but who are we to complain when Unity and PSM are virtually free? haha ^_^