Search Unity

Error: Unable to find libAudioPluginOculusSpatializer

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by luminal23, Apr 29, 2019.

1. luminal23

luminal23

Hi everyone, I'm building an OculusGo app where 2 or more people can voice chat between them.
    I tested Photon Voice 2 from the asset store and the demo from them worked fine on some Android devices. Now I built for OculusGo and when I check the logcat it says:

04-29 15:26:07.143 5650 5665 E Unity : Unable to find libAudioPluginOculusSpatializer

I'm using Unity 2019.1 and I checked the Oculus Integration that I downloaded from the asset store and there is a file under Spatializer/Plugins/Android/libs called libAudioPluginOculusSpatializer (actually there are 2 files, one inside arm64-v8a and another inside v7a)

I know it's something about the code not finding the library but its inside the project already so don't know how to move from here to debug more.

Thanks for your help.

Edit: I found this issue tracker posted some days ago saying that the lib doesn't load on arm64
    https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/is...noculusspatializer-despite-being-arm64-binary

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    tmendez and ROBYER1 like this.
  2. ROBYER1

ROBYER1

Did you ever find a fix for this or is this issue just being overlooked as the one you linked from the issuetracker is apparently 'not being fixed'

tmendez likes this.
  3. dvalles

dvalles

I've been having the same problem.

4. cdytoby

cdytoby

I had the same issue, and I found out that Unity has already taken out native spatial audio plugin from Unity Editor. And Oculus Integration Plugin also included a "AudioSpatializer" since then.

So the solution is, import the audio spatializer part from Oculus Integration Plugin, and select the OculusSpatializer in Project Setting->Audio Setting.

Webbstre, dvalles and ROBYER1 like this.
  5. jacques_unity323

jacques_unity323

Hi,

I was having the same issue on Unity 2020.1.9

looks like the arm7 version of the plugin is not working or not loaded properly. ("Oculus/Spatializer/Plugins/Android/libs/armeabi-v7a/libAudioPluginOculusSpatializer.so")

To work around I had to change the scripting back end to IL2CPP and use arm64 as target architecture. (These changes are done in project settings --> Player --> Other settings.

Hope it helps!

Ncysupport likes this.
  6. Sophia78

Sophia78

The error message "Unable to find libAudioPluginOculusSpatializer" typically indicates that a required library or plugin is missing from your system. This error is often associated with the Unity game engine and the Oculus Spatializer plugin, which is used to create spatial audio for VR applications.

Here are a few possible solutions to try:

1. Ensure that the Oculus Spatializer plugin is installed and correctly configured in Unity. You can do this by opening the Unity project settings, selecting the "Audio" tab, and verifying that the Oculus Spatializer plugin is selected as the spatializer plugin.

2. Check that the required library is present in the appropriate location. On Windows, the library file is typically named "AudioPluginOculusSpatializer.dll" and should be located in the "Plugins" folder within your Unity project.

3. If you are building your project for a platform other than Windows, make sure that you have the appropriate version of the Oculus Spatializer plugin for that platform.

4. Try rebuilding the plugin from source, if you have access to the source code.
    If none of these solutions work, you may want to try reaching out to the Oculus support team or the Unity community for additional help.

7. lalefi

lalefi

Hello, thank you for your solution, I will try it.

SHAREit

Last edited: Mar 10, 2023
  8. ringedproposal

ringedproposal

Unfortunately, I got into the similar problem and discovered that the native spatial audio plugin has been removed from the Unity Editor. Oculus has since added a "AudioSpatializer" to its Integration Plugin.

9. SaintOtis

SaintOtis

that seems like a complicated problem, i really need an answer to this problem! Have you contacted customer service?