Search Unity

Question Error: Unable to access Unity services. Please log in

Discussion in 'VR' started by zonoscope, Jan 25, 2021.

1. zonoscope

zonoscope

I'm trying to open a Unity 2019.4.0f1 project on the Oculus Quest 2 in developer mode, and when I go to Build Settings and have the open scene added and Android platform selected, I get this error which prevents me from building the scene

! Unable to access Unity services. Please log in, or request membership to this project to use these services.

When I look at Unity Hub, I'm logged in.

I'm getting OpenCL kernel build warnings in the console, I'm not sure what is happening with this:

OpenCL kernel build warning. Message from context: OpenCL Build Warning : Compiler build log:
    In file included from <program source>:3:
    In file included from /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.4.0f1/Unity.app/Contents/Resources/OpenCL/kernels/commonCL.h:13:
    /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.4.0f1/Unity.app/Contents/Resources/OpenCL/kernels/CPPsharedCLincludes.h:439:20: warning: no previous prototype for function 'GetMaterialProperty'
    SHARED_INLINE bool GetMaterialProperty(MaterialTextureProperties matTextureProperties, MaterialInstanceProperties selectedProperty)
    ^

2. zonoscope

zonoscope

I did not see this earlier in the Build Settings/ Android Settings:

! In order to build a player, go to 'Player Settings..." to resolve the incompatibility between the Color Space and the current settings. My Color Space is set to Linear. I attempted to switch to Gamma (After watching a tutorial which had the setting on Gamma), but forced Quit when an import began.

3. zonoscope

zonoscope

Update: switching to Gamma seems to allow the Build to proceed.