Search Unity

Error System.FormatException Int64.Parse Input string was not in the correct format

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by BenoitFreslon, Oct 25, 2017.

1. BenoitFreslon

BenoitFreslon

Hello,

I got a new Macbook pro and I transferred all my old datas with a time capsule backup.

But I got these errors in the editor: Probably because I used a different Number and date format "," instead . and space instead a "," separator. But it seems more complicated.

I installed a GoogleAnalytics SDK and the Facebook SDK in Unity 2017.2.0.3f

Code (CSharp):
    2. System.FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format
    3.    at System.Int64.Parse (System.String s) [0x00010] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Int64.cs:458
    4.    at System.Convert.ToInt64 (System.String value) [0x00009] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Convert.cs:1404
    5.    at Google.VersionHandler+FileMetadata.CalculateVersion (System.String versionString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    6.    at Google.VersionHandler+FileMetadata.CalculateVersion () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    7.    at Google.VersionHandler+FileMetadataByVersion.Add (Google.FileMetadata metadata) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    8.    at Google.VersionHandler+FileMetadataSet.Add (Google.FileMetadata metadata) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    9.    at Google.VersionHandler+FileMetadataSet.ParseFromFilenames (System.String[] filenames) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    10.    at Google.VersionHandler.UpdateVersionedAssets (Boolean forceUpdate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    11.    at Google.VersionHandler..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    12. UnityEditor.EditorAssemblies:ProcessInitializeOnLoadAttributes()
    And

And
    Code (CSharp):
    2. FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format
    3. Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for Google.VersionHandler
    4. Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for OneSignalEditorScriptAndroid
    5. Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    And
    Code (CSharp):
    2. FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.
    3. System.DateTime.Parse (System.String s, IFormatProvider provider, DateTimeStyles styles) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/DateTime.cs:924)
    4. System.DateTime.Parse (System.String s, IFormatProvider provider) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/DateTime.cs:912)
    5. System.DateTime.Parse (System.String s) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/DateTime.cs:907)
    6. UnityEditor.Purchasing.PackageUpdater.CheckForUpdatePeriodically ()
    7. UnityEditor.Purchasing.UnityIAPUpdater.CheckForUpdatePeriodically ()

2. BenoitFreslon

BenoitFreslon

SOLVED: I removed the GoogleSDK UnityPruchaser the Temp and the Library Folder then I reimported all the assets and reinstalled

thantieuhodo91 likes this.
  3. Deleted User

Deleted User

i have same problem and I'm using admob, google play games, firebase analytics and facebook. I dont have googlesdk unity pruchaser in my project. Can someone help me??? This is huge error. I cant build my game

4. Jeevan_Unity3DNepal

Jeevan_Unity3DNepal

Tap1 did u solved your problem if yes can you tell me how to fix this i am having the save problem