Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Error pushing camera intrinsics to VIO

Discussion in 'AR' started by stefanob, Nov 5, 2018.

1. stefanob

stefanob

Hello,

after upgrading from Unity 2017.2.0 to 2018.2.14 we got a problem with Vuforia AR on iOS (doesn't happen on Android):
    After a few seconds of tracking a message appears in the xCode console "Error pushing camera intrinsics to VIO". It floods the console window (appears every frame).
    At the same time there is a grey 1px frame around the camera image and flickering. I tried already many things (different Unity-Versions, taking out everything except the AR Camera and a target image, reset player settings...etc)
    I posted also on the Vuforia forum and the support said it looks like an AR Kit message (https://developer.vuforia.com/forum/unity/error-pushing-camera-intrinsics-vio).

Any ideas?

Thanks!

2. eestradaRAS

eestradaRAS

I am having the same error, I will post if I solve it.

3. stefanob

stefanob

Thanks you! So far we couldn’t find a fix. Looking forward to reading what you find out.

4. eestradaRAS

eestradaRAS

It is somethign that has to do with iOS 12, as we did not have problems with an iPad running iOS 10.
    however, that only happens when you are very close to your targets, scanning from a decent distance should work.

We could not eliminate the error (which is related to focus), but it was not game breaking for us.