Search Unity

Error posting micrograms to gallary

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by javawocky, Nov 20, 2020.

1. javawocky

javawocky

Hi I hope this is the right place, if not feel directly to the Learning Forum if there is one.

Anyway, when I try submit my game in the Foundations course - Step 4. Submit Your Microgame in our gallary, I get the following error...

getWebGLProject_InvalidParameter_url

The URL of my seemly working published game is here https://play.unity.com/mg/lego/testpost3fromtut

I tried Safari and Chrome - same results.

Thanks!

2. Micah_GRPGs

Micah_GRPGs

javawocky likes this.
  3. javawocky

javawocky

Micah_GRPGs likes this.
  4. javawocky

javawocky

For those who may come across this, there is a duscussion form on the very top right next to the X.
    It seams Unity is aware of the problem and are working on it as of three days ago...

"Gregory Lane
    UNITY
    ADMIN
    3 days ago
    Hi everyone! We're working to repair the error you may encounter when trying to upload a game. Be sure to bookmark this project and check back soon. Thanks so much for your patience!"

Micah_GRPGs likes this.
  5. nrothenay

nrothenay

I'm having the same issue! Glad to know it's not just me.

6. Zorpak

Zorpak

Same problem here...

7. little_Alduin

little_Alduin

Hi I am trying to submit my game in part called Counting Prototype in Junior Programmer course but it is not working. I am getting unsupported url error.

8. Micah_GRPGs

Micah_GRPGs

As far as I know, the issue for which this thread was started has been resolved. I have not had this problem for a while. Are you sure that you're getting the same error: getWebGLProject_InvalidParameter_url ?

Unless you have already resolved it, you should probably start a new thread.