Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Error 'MethodImplOptions' does not contain a definition for 'AggressiveInlining'

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by GabrielRos, Dec 8, 2022.

1. GabrielRos

GabrielRos

Hello, I recently added the package 2D Animations to a project using Unity 2019.4.8f1. Everything works fine when building the project on my local machine. However, when building on Unity Cloud I get multiple errors looking the same in the Mathematics package

[2022-12-08T15:37:02Z - Unity] Library\PackageCache\com.unity.mathematics@1.1.0\Unity.Mathematics\double2x2.gen.cs(252,39): error CS0117: 'MethodImplOptions' does not contain a definition for 'AggressiveInlining'

When looking for a solution online I have read suggestions that this is a problem due to low versions of .Net. I don't see how I could affect this when building with Unity Cloud. I have tried multiple versions of the Mathematics package but all give the same error.

I have also tried using the Api Compatibility levels ".NET Standard 2.0" and ".NET 4.x" but both give the same result. What else could I try?

2. phuong_unity

phuong_unity

Hi @GabrielRos. If you are still having this issue, could you open a support ticket so that the support team could work directly with you on this issue?