Search Unity

Error installing unity.

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by vishwajeetgautam999, Jul 26, 2021.

1. vishwajeetgautam999

vishwajeetgautam999

Hello there. i am installing unity but it isn't working. i have an mcafee antivirus. idk.

I had created a few projects on unity but suddenly it stopped working and showed the error message vrruntime140.dll was not found and many dll files were found missing. i installed unity again and again uninstalling, installed again but it didn't worked. whether I installed it from the unity archive or whether I installed it from the unity hub, it showed the same error.

I got the dll files from dll-files.com, which was a pretty reputated site, so no issues. and the error message that vrruntime140.dll, msvp.dll something like that... were removed. and unity was fixed and was up to running.

But again it showed the errro message that shader compilation error whenever I try to open unity.

Here is the screenshot of the error. Please let me know how to fix it.

here is the link of the screenshot since unity forums don't allow from computer idk why

https://bbcode0.com/full/2021/7/26/a030998dd1202c1cd1346d45d3e04498-full.png.html

please help me with this error. If you need more details about the error you can ask.