Search Unity

Error from plugins System.Data & MySQL.Data : Case 627516

Discussion in 'UGUI & TextMesh Pro' started by Whippets, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Whippets

Whippets

This error appears whenever I click any Hierarchy object (current 4.5.3 project imported).

ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded.
    System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/Assembly.cs:371)
    UnityEditor.Events.InterceptedEventsPreview.GetEventsInfo (UnityEngine.GameObject gameObject) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/Extensions/guisystem/guisystemeditor/UI/InterceptedEventsPreview.cs:164)
    UnityEditor.Events.InterceptedEventsPreview.Initialize (UnityEngine.Object[] targets) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/Extensions/guisystem/guisystemeditor/UI/InterceptedEventsPreview.cs:62)
    UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.GetPreviewsForType (UnityEditor.Editor editor) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:286)
    UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.CreatePreviewables () (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:254)
    UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.OnGUI () (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:316)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)

Followed by this error:
    ArgumentException: Getting control 0's position in a group with only 0 controls when doing Repaint
    Aborting
    UnityEngine.GUILayoutGroup.GetNext () (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/EditorGenerated/GUILayoutUtility.cs:513)
    UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.BeginLayoutGroup (UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options, System.Type LayoutType) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/EditorGenerated/GUILayoutUtility.cs:208)
    UnityEditor.EditorGUILayout.BeginVerticalScrollView (Vector2 scrollPosition, Boolean alwaysShowVertical, UnityEngine.GUIStyle verticalScrollbar, UnityEngine.GUIStyle background, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:5972)
    UnityEditor.EditorGUILayout.BeginVerticalScrollView (Vector2 scrollPosition, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/Editor/Mono/EditorGUI.cs:5966)
    UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.OnGUI () (at C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:324)
    System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)

Zaelot likes this.
  2. Whippets

Whippets

Found the culprit...

When you add the plugins System.Data.dll & MySQL.Data.dll the above errors occur. This does not happen with 4.5.3 only with 4.6.

I presume this will affect anyone who installs the dll plugins as they require MySQL connectivity.

3. Dantus

Dantus

Help -> Report a Bug

Josh-Naylor likes this.
  4. Whippets

Whippets

5. Dantus

Dantus

You should also post the case number in the case that someone from Unity comes by.

6. Josh-Naylor

Josh-Naylor

Administrator

That would be very helpful, thanks.

7. B00TALMIGHTY

B00TALMIGHTY

I assume this is resolved, but I am having the same issue with the parse.unity dll in Unity version 4.6.1f1

8. FabienTT

FabienTT

Hello,

Is there anything new about this problem ?
    Am having exactly the same trouble after adding :

sqlite3.dll
    Mono.Data.SqliteClient.dll
    & System.Data.dll

Clicking the hierarchy, at anytime (runtime or not), show me the two errors Whippets was having.

BTW, am on Unity 5.0.0b9

Edit 1 : The problems goes away when i remove system.data.dll

Edit 2 : I removed system.data.dll and managed to do my stuff with other functions. Problem is solved for me.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  9. Whippets

Whippets

No it's not resolved. Both Unity 4.6 and 5beta22 have this bug with plugins.

10. FabienTT

FabienTT

Yep yep, when I say problem is solved, i mean that i managed to find another way removing a specific DLL.