Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 beta is now available.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're excited to be bringing you the newest Unity features, news, demos, and we've even got some special guests from some of the industry’s most storied franchises. Set a reminder to tune in on YouTube here
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice

error: CS1070

Discussion in 'Package Manager' started by eliasrbennett, Jan 3, 2019.

1. eliasrbennett

eliasrbennett

please help me, Im trying to publish a game to android and I am getting this error message every time I try to push "build":

C:/Users/bigbr/AppData/Local/Unity/cache/packages/packages.unity.com/com.unity.render-pipelines.core@3.0.0-preview/CoreRP/Camera/CameraSwitcher.cs(5,35): error CS1070: The type `UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour' has been forwarded to an assembly that is not referenced. Enable the built in package 'Core' in the Package Manager window to fix this error.

I have looked in the package manager and 'core' is not to be found please help!

2. pedro_unity

pedro_unity

Unity Technologies

Hello @eliasrbennett,

This is indeed very strange, but the problem seems to reside within the "com.unity.render-pipelines.core@3.0.0-preview" package. Would you be kind enough to provide me some information?
    • What version of Unity are you running?
    • Have you updated com.unity.render-pipelines.core@3.0.0-preview ? It is up to 4.6.0-preview on 2018.3.0b11. Try to see if you can update it.
    Let me know if that helps.

Cheers,
    Pedro
    Unity STE