Search Unity

1. Unity 2018.3 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We've updated our Terms of Service. Please read our blog post from Unity CTO and Co-Founder Joachim Ante here
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to provide direct feedback to the Unity team? Join the Unity Advisory Panel.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice

error: CS1070

Discussion in 'Package Manager' started by eliasrbennett, Jan 3, 2019.

1. eliasrbennett

eliasrbennett

please help me, Im trying to publish a game to android and I am getting this error message every time I try to push "build":

C:/Users/bigbr/AppData/Local/Unity/cache/packages/packages.unity.com/com.unity.render-pipelines.core@3.0.0-preview/CoreRP/Camera/CameraSwitcher.cs(5,35): error CS1070: The type `UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour' has been forwarded to an assembly that is not referenced. Enable the built in package 'Core' in the Package Manager window to fix this error.

I have looked in the package manager and 'core' is not to be found please help!

2. pedro_unity

pedro_unity

Unity Technologies

Hello @eliasrbennett,

This is indeed very strange, but the problem seems to reside within the "com.unity.render-pipelines.core@3.0.0-preview" package. Would you be kind enough to provide me some information?
    • What version of Unity are you running?
    • Have you updated com.unity.render-pipelines.core@3.0.0-preview ? It is up to 4.6.0-preview on 2018.3.0b11. Try to see if you can update it.
    Let me know if that helps.

Cheers,
    Pedro
    Unity STE