Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

error CS1061 in LDRP

Discussion in 'Graphics Experimental Previews' started by illinar, Mar 25, 2018.

1. illinar

illinar

C:/ProgramData/Unity/cache/packages/staging-packages.unity.com/com.unity.render-pipelines.lightweight@1.1.2-preview/LWRP/LightweightPipeline.cs(1327,17): error CS1061: Type `UnityEngine.Rendering.CommandBuffer' does not contain a definition for `EnableScissorRect' and no extension method `EnableScissorRect' of type `UnityEngine.Rendering.CommandBuffer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

C:/ProgramData/Unity/cache/packages/staging-packages.unity.com/com.unity.render-pipelines.lightweight@1.1.2-preview/LWRP/LightweightPipeline.cs(1334,17): error CS1061: Type `UnityEngine.Rendering.CommandBuffer' does not contain a definition for `DisableScissorRect' and no extension method `DisableScissorRect' of type `UnityEngine.Rendering.CommandBuffer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

I tried to reimport, reload. The project is empty. Core pipeline has no errors. HD worked in another project. LD has these errors.

2. AruRen

AruRen

UP

Having the same issues

3. illinar

illinar

By the way is there also no VR support in LWRP?

4. Tim-C

Tim-C

Unity Technologies

Hi you need to get beta 12 of unity. we added a new API point.

LWRP supports vr, we have testing for that. Try launching b12 with the lightweight vr template.

5. AruRen

AruRen

It is working.

where can I post bugs?

I already found a few issues.
    upload_2018-3-26_21-42-55.png

Terrain shader doesn't work on all LODs of the terrain.

Also if the render scale is bellow 100% the post processing disappears.

Thanks

6. illinar

illinar

I am using b12 and it gives me those errors. dqwd.PNG

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    Circool likes this.
  7. Circool

Circool

I have the same bug with Unity 2018.1.0b12 and after I reinstall this Unity version with all other Unity editors closed the bug was is no longer reproduced. Hope this help.

illinar likes this.
  8. illinar

illinar

Reinstalled. Thanks @Circool It now compiles and works. But VR doesn't. I only get a black screen. Tracking works.

9. phil_lira

phil_lira

Unity Technologies

@AruRen Thanks for reporting that. You can open bugs in the bugtracker just like any other issue.
    We are working to fix the terrain distance shader and additional pass (for more than 4 splatmaps)

We fixed the renderscale issue. The fix will be available in the next package version.