Search Unity

Error builing standalone(x64) with Lumin dlls present in Unity v2019.2.13f1 and Lumin sdk 0.22

Discussion in 'AR' started by ssidhant, Nov 25, 2019.

1. ssidhant

ssidhant

I am getting this error when trying to build a standalone binary on windows with Lumin dll's present in the project.

ArgumentException: The Assembly UnityEngine.XR.MagicLeap is referenced by LuminUnity ('Assets/MagicLeap/Libs/LuminUnity.dll'). But the dll is not allowed to be included or could not be found.

UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.AddReferencedAssembliesRecurse (System.String assemblyPath, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] alreadyFoundAssemblies, System.String[] allAssemblyPaths, System.String[] foldersToSearch, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] cache, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:154)

UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.AddReferencedAssembliesRecurse (System.String assemblyPath, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] alreadyFoundAssemblies, System.String[] allAssemblyPaths, System.String[] foldersToSearch, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] cache, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:160)

UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.FindAssembliesReferencedBy (System.String[] paths, System.String[] foldersToSearch, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:194)

UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

I'm running Unity 2019.2.13f1
    upload_2019-11-24_17-21-9.png
    If I exclude the plugin from the Standalone build in the dll settings, I get errors in all the magic leap scripts that I have in my project.

Is this issue being addressed or any workaround?

2. caryhaynieunity

caryhaynieunity

Unity Technologies

Hello,

This is a known issue with Magic Leap's Unity plugin. They are aware of this issue, and are working on a solution, but I don't have a specific ETA on when it will be available