Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

ERROR after importing Unity 5 particle pack

Discussion in '2019.3 Beta' started by WiTekh, Jun 22, 2019.

1. WiTekh

WiTekh

Ok, so today i'm writing to y'all because i'm having an issue with Unity 2019.3.0a3

I was chilling, creating my scripts and i needed the unity's particle pack, so i downloaded it, the 1rst issue was that 2 errors in the console that I fixed by updating all of my packages in Window > Package Manager
    But here is the 2nd issue i cant solve, here's the message :
    Library/PackageCache/com.unity.postprocessing@2.1.7/PostProcessing/Runtime/PostProcessLayer.cs(401,27): error CS0117: 'SystemInfo' does not contain a definition for 'useLoadStoreActions'

I looked for the same kind of issue on internet and didn't found anything so that's why i'm writing here today, hope you will succeed helping me ;)

(Here's my gamejolt's game page ;D : https://gamejolt.com/games/the_playground_pre-alpha001/417694 ;))

2. WiTekh

WiTekh

Ok so i soled the problem, 3 hours after posting ^^, so i dunno if all the procedure is required but here's how i did :

Just Found the script that was messing up and removed it, so when i relaunched unity it have made a new one, all clean ^^
    Then it showed my another error on postprocessing so thought it was a good idea to downgrade my postproccessong asset from Window > Package manager to 2.1.5 verion

Now everything works clean :)

3. vicentecrack5

vicentecrack5

4. raviodpallivar

raviodpallivar

which script bro