Search Unity

Games [RELEASED] Epic Ball

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Adireinu, May 31, 2020.

1. Adireinu

Adireinu

Hi all,
    This is my first real attempt at making a full game. I have been working on it in my (very little) spare time over the past several months. Epic Ball is a puzzle game where you get to knock down buildings and blow stuff up while trying to collect all of the colored gems. Epic Ball is pretty much finished aside from a few tweeks and I still want to add lots more levels to it as well. If anyone would like to try it out just let me know and send me your gmail address! I am working on putting it out for trial on iphones, but for now it is only built for Android.

Attached Files:

pilotflyer and ARLTB like this.
  2. Adireinu

Adireinu

Epic Ball update: There are lots of blocks to knock around for fun! Some levels are made almost entirely of moveable blocks, but I added bases of static planes underneath on these levels, otherwise it was too hard to always stay balanced on the blocks.

ARLTB likes this.
  3. Adireinu

Adireinu

Watch the Epic Ball trailer!

4. Adireinu

Adireinu

In my game tele blocks will teleport you back to the starting point. Sometimes it’s helpful in order to escape a trap, or to return to the starting point. At first I had them destroy the player, but I fet it should be a more mild penalty than outright death.. What other mild penalties can you think of for an action/puzzle game?
    Enemy Maze.jpg

5. Adireinu

Adireinu

Epic Ball - Watch out for the holes! Sometimes they are useful to get to lower platforms, but other times they will drop you into the void.

6. Adireinu

Adireinu

A short trailer of a new level I added to Epic ball.

7. Adireinu

Adireinu

Have you ever seen a chicken balancing on a giant ball? You will in Epic Ball!

8. Adireinu

Adireinu

I added some camera shaking to Epic Ball when you hit a TNT box. The camera shakes more depending on your distance to the box and how many boxes are exploding.

9. Adireinu

Adireinu

Epic Ball is going LIVE on July 9th 2020!!! Available on the Google Play store Coniption 1.jpg

10. KeyGameUniverse

KeyGameUniverse

I will try it once it's out.

11. JohnnyA

JohnnyA

Looks kinda cool, but I really can't tell what the objective is.

12. Adireinu

Adireinu

The objective is to try and figure out how to complete each level and have fun knocking stuff around and blowing things up on the way! The first levels are of course quite easy to get you used to the controls and make the game fun for younger players. The bonus levels get much more challenging. If I see that more challenging levels are wanted, I will be happy to make more levels!

Attached Files:

13. Adireinu

Adireinu