Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Entity Debugger rendering broken in preview 0.10?

Discussion in 'Graphics for ECS' started by dthurn, Aug 21, 2018.

1. dthurn

dthurn

Under ECS preview.8, when I view entities in in the EntityDebugger, their enum fields are rendered:

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 7.28.30 AM.png

However, when I upgraded to preview.10, this functionality broke:

Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 7.33.05 AM.png

Is this a known issue? Thanks!

2. Antypodish

Antypodish

It may be valid bug, but technically, you shouldn't be using yet preview 10, as is not for public use.

3. Daniel_Brauer

Daniel_Brauer

Unity Technologies

I'm not able to reproduce this issue in preview 11. If you are still encountering it in preview 11, please file a bug and I'll take a look.