Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only. On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live. Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Question entire scene is yellowish

Discussion in 'General Graphics' started by getmyisland_dev, Jul 11, 2021.

1. getmyisland_dev

getmyisland_dev

My entire scene is now yellowish when I try to play my game. This happened after I imported a new playable character.

Here is a picture of my scene:

This roboter thing is the player I imported and all the other objects (plane, cube, sphere) should be white.

I don't know if it makes a difference, but I'm using Photon.

My roboter is yellow, but changing the material color didn't helped and I also imported the Armature from Blender to unity.

EDIT: The scene only looks like this when I play the game.

2. Mauri

Mauri

Have you checked your light settings?

3. getmyisland_dev

getmyisland_dev

I just checked my lighting settings and nothing special. Any idea where I should look specifically?

4. BrandyStarbrite

BrandyStarbrite

Yellowish? It could be that the light colour or enviroment light colour, is defaulting to a yellowish colour. So you might have to change the colour to a colour that you want for your scene.

If you want try this test. Change the colour in your light settings, to a weird colour like red, and see what happens. If the colours in the entire scene change reddish, and the yellow colour completely disappears, then that is a sign that the yellow problem, is due to the colour of the light or enviroment light emission. So you might have to change the colour in your settings, to a colour that might look good in your scene.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
  5. kdgalla

kdgalla

In addition the environment lighting in your render settings. Also look at the default directional light that Unity creates when you create a new, empty scene. That's yellowish too, if I recall.

6. Silverhook

Silverhook

OMG!!! It happened to me too!
    Can anyone please please help??
    upload_2023-1-24_0-54-1.png

7. Silverhook

Silverhook

Ok, fixed it thank god!
    I launched a scene that came with one of the assets I downloaded from the Asset Store (which was fine, with no yellowish atmosphere), and when I got back to my scene, the yellowish atmosphere disappeared :)

Junhong_Min likes this.