Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Question ENet dll missing from Android builds (Unity Transport for Game Objects)

Discussion in 'Netcode for GameObjects' started by trevor_unity1, Jan 4, 2022.

1. trevor_unity1

trevor_unity1

Hi there,

So I am working on migrating a game from PC to Android and we are using the Unity community transport ENet netcode project https://github.com/Unity-Technologi...ansports/com.community.netcode.transport.enet

For PC everything works fine but when I make an Android build the enet.dll is missing from the apk.

The github readme mentions that the binaries need to be manually recompiled for mobile builds but I am not sure how to do that in Unity's community transport package.

How do I set up the ENet dll for android with Unity's community transport package?

2. luke-unity

luke-unity

Build ENet for android and add the dlls to your project. Use the Unity inspector to configure the platforms of the newly added dlls so that they are only present on android.