Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Endorphin animation --> cinema 4d --> Unity

Discussion in 'Animation' started by cruising, Nov 25, 2013.

1. cruising

cruising

The Title gives the order what to use to make a player animation.

I have made the Walk animation with Endorphin, opened it in Cinema 4d to add the player model + texture, saved it as an FXB file and then i finally imported it to Unity.

When i klick on the walk model in Unity and pressing PLAY in "project", i see the animation.
    I add the model that i imported to the world and adding the animation thats automatically is named "C4D Animation Take" (and all other things like scripts etc).

But the model aint doing any walk animation, it just a floating T.
    I properly know how to add already made players like the "spartan king" that one works just fine,

I dont know what im doing wrong or missing with my model and animation, i have tried youtube for tutorials, but cant find the proper tut for my problem.
    If someone can make a tutorial with endorphine (animation) to cinema 4d(merg anim + model) to Unity (make it final) i would be glad, or if you know a tut that i have not found yet :)

Cheers!

2. shkar-noori

shkar-noori

is your character rigged?

3. cruising

cruising

Im pretty new to this, how do i know if it is? and if not, how to rig it?

EDIT: i guess that means if it has a skeleton? Ys it has a skeleton made in Endorphin

Last edited: Nov 25, 2013