Search Unity

Official Endless Runner Sample Game Q&A

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by Aurore, Aug 15, 2017.

1. crawfis

crawfis

There is a text file that the game reads and one of the numbers is the number of lives. It first looks in Persistent storage and if the file is not there it copies over a default. You can unlock the characters, etc. here as well.

2. Rafaadfafd

Rafaadfafd

Hi How can i disable tutorial for first time playing?

3. crawfis

crawfis

@Rafaadfafd The same file mentioned above controls this. I think it is called save.txt, but we may have changed that. Look at the PlayerData.cs file.

4. dnnadi2000

dnnadi2000

Good day,
    How did you add more accessories to shop menu?
    I have added my accessory to the character prefab, then added the character accessory script to the accessory model, and filled in the name, cost and other things, but the accessory still isn't displaying on the accessory tab in the shop menu.
    Please I there something I am missing?

5. antonia-simina

antonia-simina

Hello, I downloaded the project Trash Dash and i want to add new characters. I created a character in Mixamo and downloaded as fxd(for unity). But when i try to run the app The cat appears but when i prexx to the next characters which is the new one it fails with :
    The input bones do not match the skeleton of the Avatar(Anto_kickAvatar).
    Please check if the Avatar is generated in optimized mode, or if the Avatar is valid for the attached SkinnedMeshRenderer.
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent (int,intptr,bool&)

The input bones are matched by unity not sure what to try anymore.

The character:
    upload_2024-3-7_15-20-0.png

The error:
    upload_2024-3-7_15-20-23.png

The animation:
    upload_2024-3-7_15-23-32.png

6. madeforgamingamk

madeforgamingamk

I am using trash dash template i have added my characters that uses the mixamo animations i have set the model to humonoid type but there is no animation playing is there is anyone who can help

Attached Files: