Search Unity

[ENDED] Need a few beta testers for my new strategy/simulation game!

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by 3, Jun 29, 2014.

1. 3

Just leave a comment if you are interested! It is a store management sim, I'll admit it, its not tons of fun, but its interesting to try to figure it out if you are into puzzles. Its more engaging if you don't play it all in one interval. Game is about 90% complete, just need a few people to test it and give me feedback.

You must be willing to write a paragraph about what could be improved, what is already good, and any bugs you encounter. And I ask you must be able to play at least for an hour within the next couple days. Course these are more just as a favor, I'm not exactly paying you anything anyways haha, but I would appreciate it none-the-less!

Just leave a comment if you want to give it a shot! I'll PM you the webplayer link, I probably won't go past 5 people though,

Thanks!

2. carking1996

carking1996

Why not post it here and have tons of people to test on different systems and stuff?

3. Origxn

Origxn

I totally agree with this. Why limit it to like 5 people and have bugs go unnoticed? but I'm interested in playing it

4. chrisso

chrisso

Maybe I can participate. What's the size of the webplayer?

Side note, this may not be the correct forum for this thread.

5. 3

Mainly because of security, last time I put up here for everyone to play, someone extracted the .unity3d file and posted it back on the thread as a download. (this was on the reddit unity3d subreddit) Just trying to be more careful this time, especially since i'm considering making this for-profit if I get a decent response.

Alright! so for whoever wants to play:

Before, I send you the link, just need a written statement from you agreeing you will not share this link, you won't try and download or extract anything, and you will not record your screen while playing,

Once you agree we are good to go! And i'll PM it to you immediately,

its a little over 35 megabytes,

I wasn't sure if it was...I'm sure a mod will move it sooner or later if it isn't.

6. Origxn

Origxn

how do you want me to send a statement on how I wont steal your stuff?

7. 3

I was just thinking state it here. I mean it isn't much, its just more than blindly giving it to someone

8. 3

Alright, if you want to try it out just say:

I solemnly swear that I will not share the link, I won't try to download and/or extract anything (having to do with the game or link because technically I will still download other stuff like installers that are okay to download), and I will not record my screen while playing.

and i'll PM the link to you straight away!

9. carking1996

carking1996

I think you're being a little too safe with this, but that's just me. The reddit thing was a good thing actually, gave you more people to view the game. They didn't take credit for it probably either.

10. Deleted User

Deleted User

I wanna try

11. 3

I don't think it was a good thing...a game I spent hours making was stolen from me? Thats certainly not a good thing...