Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Empty scene and game view - 2019.2b10 with HDRP - (with possible fix)

Discussion in '2019.2 Beta' started by tduriga, Jul 30, 2019.

1. tduriga

tduriga

Hi, I have an issue with the b10 version. I upgraded the project from 2019.1 and there are a lot of errors caused by HDRP package (version 6.9.0). After I exit the play mode for the first time after Unity launch there is nothing inside Scene & Game view (see below).

upload_2019-7-30_11-49-45.png
    I think I found possible issue and fix, there can be problems elsewhere, but it seems to be fixed for me.

Here is one of the many errors (this is probably causing the problem):

Here is the part of the code referenced in the log above. Its from AmbientOcclusion.cs class starting on line 72:

after I change it to (just add if(m_PackedHistory != null) above for loop) everything seems to be working again. I can see the scene even after I exit play mode for the first time after Unity start.

But this will only last until I restart the Unity and then I need to edit this code in package again, also after I change this there are no other errors in the log from HDRP.

2. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

Hi,
    Do these issues also show up with the 2019.2.0f1 release and HDRP 6.9.1? If so, it would be helpful if you could submit a bug report with a (minimal) reproduction project attached.

3. JeffreyStrate

JeffreyStrate

Forget about HDRP or LPRP, Empy Screen are are bug, 2019.2 only comes with me without HDR

4. Eloujah

Eloujah

Hi,
    I have the exact same problem, with the Unity 2019.2.2f1 and HDRP 6.9.1.

How can it be fixed ?

Thank you :)

5. skorpiz

skorpiz

Hi,
    Yesterday I updated to unity 2019.2.7f2 and HDRP 6.9.1 running at windows 10. I converted one of my project for testing at HDRP and fixed all the HDRP issues from one point Analysis> Render pipeline wizard successfully(Thanks to the developers to make it so simple :) )
    But when I hit play I got the msg..." All compiler error need to be fixed before......" but the console is showing nothing.
    Same prblm. found for the Sample project of HDRP.
    Plz. help.

6. Sithis99

Sithis99

Just right click on the Assets files then click on reimport all, this is the only issue I found to fix this :)
    Hope this will help !