Search Unity

Empty Console Error

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by Cyrussphere, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Cyrussphere

Cyrussphere

Unity Hub was nagging an update this morning and since then if I open a new project I am suddenly getting a blank errors in the console. Spent all day trying to figure this one out, I've now uninstalled Unity and Unity hub all together but I open a new empty project and I get these again. The screen shot here is when I open a brand new Light Weight Pipeline template project

upload_2019-12-6_22-0-47.png

Looked through the editor log itself and do not see anything that jumps out at me. No clue where to start on trying to figure these out but I would love to actually start a new project. I am too scared to open an old project to find these and realize the entire project is ruined.

Appreciate any help!

2. Kurt-Dekker

Kurt-Dekker

I don't have the answer here but I saw it go by two days ago in chat... the guy said to "Google four unity errors" or something. It was super-vague search-wise but look for that, see if anything comes up. I seem to recall it was some setting to adjust which compiler VS used or something?? It just rings a bell for me... good luck searching.

3. Cyrussphere

Cyrussphere

Came across these posts before on this similar error and they suggested changing the Project Settings -> Player -> Other Settings -> Api Compatibility Level. Mine is set to .Net Standard 2.0, the only other option I have is .Net 4x which doesnt make a difference unfortunately