Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Email domain name change caused me to lose access to collab feature

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by CaRmAgE, Jan 15, 2018.

1. CaRmAgE

CaRmAgE

Full Sail changed their email domain names a couple days ago, and it caused this error in Unity (using version 2017.3.0f3):

[Collab] Licensing::UnityTeamsSeatError: A Unity Teams seat is required for <old email address here> (org ID: 20066111811926)

This isn't specific to Unity, though, as I can't access the collab features from the online dashboard, either. I tried updating my email address on my account, but that didn't fix the problem. Is there something my project lead can do to fix this, or would he have to add me again as a new team member?

2. johng_unity

johng_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @CaRmAgE --- if you email collabsupport@unity3d.com with this error message, we should be able to quickly help you. The issue is that you are accessing a project in an organization that you don't have Unity Teams access to. Your project lead/organization owner needs to assign you a Unity Teams seat at https://id.unity.com

3. CaRmAgE

CaRmAgE

Looks like I'll have to email. My lead said he gave me a seat, but my end still says I don't have one.

4. johng_unity

johng_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @CaRmAgE --- I think I just responded to your support request with details of how to solve the problem. If not, let me know.