Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Eliot AI - NEXT GENERATION of AI tools [NOW RELEASED]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by eliot-ai, Oct 18, 2018.

?

What would be the best thing to add to Eliot next?

1. New type of Nodes based on machine learning

41 vote(s)
    26.8%
  2. Eliot Hub - place to share your Eliot Behaviours and Skills

33 vote(s)
    21.6%
  3. Copypasting parts of Behaviours

5 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. Embedded UI system for displaying Agent's stats

13 vote(s)
    8.5%
  5. Support of 2D Sprite-based worlds

16 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. Groups and formations of Agents with a single goal

29 vote(s)
    19.0%
  7. Agent's stats system that can affect the power and other settings of the Skills

16 vote(s)
    10.5%
  1. Duffer123

Duffer123

@eliot-ai , now, of course, I am sitting at my PC waiting for the Pro version to land.... ;)

And waiting....

StevenPicard likes this.
  2. SickaGamer

SickaGamer

I am interested in the pro version, but before i invest in another AI tool, i need to see real examples done. Multiple phase boss fight with abilities, timing conditions, and health conditions. AI spawner system, AI pooling are musts too.

Duffer123 likes this.
  3. magique

magique

I agree with the essence of what is being said. If you're promoting this as "State of the Art World Class AI" as your videos suggest, this should be the ultimate, all-inclusive, one-stop solution for the best and most capable AI system the Unity asset store has ever seen.

Duffer123 likes this.
  4. SickaGamer

SickaGamer

Yeah and i am looking for videos and example scenes. If you built the shuttle and said here use it, most people need to see simulations before they are able to fly. Not a hand book and say "here just read"

Duffer123 likes this.
  5. p_hergott

p_hergott

I hope the ai initiation cpu drain is fixed. Id be curious about performance capabilities. And the options for those. Looking something like the AI in GKC, the cpu cost per AI is quite heavy, where as emerald AI is quite light. Both obviously serve their purpose for various genre and play styles no doubt. But if this is a ultimate AI solution. Id would think there are optimized and not so optimized options that could be used. Id never expect a full fledge multi stage boss fight to be super optimized. But if someone was creating. Zombies are part of their enemy arsenal, id hope they are optimized enough to run lots. Options to run with or without. Physics, ragdolls maybe a couple different options for detection. Ect. Limb hitting seams to be a common feature, but isn't always needed.

Duffer123 likes this.
  6. Duffer123

Duffer123

Still waiting avidly for the asset store release of the Pro version...

7. p_hergott

p_hergott

1 to 2 weeks is normal, and holidays involved.

8. eliot-ai

eliot-ai

ANNOUNCEMENT
    The Asset Store Team asked to remove the license file from the packages and to reupload. They got their submission guidelines updated. It is all done and we are awaiting the approval from the asset store now. The launch day has to be delayed because of that. However it is all up to the asset store team so it can go live any moment now.
    Hope you are having great Holidays :)

hoodoo, StevenPicard and Duffer123 like this.
  9. Duffer123

Duffer123

10. Duffer123

Duffer123

@eliot-ai , and thanks for the sudden rush of tutorials too!

StevenPicard likes this.
  11. xPucTu4

xPucTu4

I almost purchased this today, before clicking on the forum link.
    So is it better to wait 2-3 days for the Pro version?

Duffer123 likes this.
  12. p_hergott

p_hergott

Hopefully

13. SickaGamer

SickaGamer

Naw..he gquit elliot ai

14. castor76

castor76

I am also particularly interested with performance issue mentioned above.

15. p_hergott

p_hergott

Performance should be at the top of any asset makers “things to do”. If performance is bad, it doesnt matter how good anything else is.

magique, xPucTu4 and Duffer123 like this.
  16. eliot-ai

eliot-ai

ANNOUNCEMENT!
    Hello everyone, hope you had great Holidays!
    We are working towards perfecting the tool consistently. Performance and functionality are amongst our top priorities. Every update will keep focusing on making the tool better and better and it will be great to get feedback from you to help us in making sure we build the best AI tool for you and the community.
    For that we are creating a feedback system on our website where you can submit a bug report or a feature request with a click of a button. This will go live shortly after both Eliot Free and Pro are approved by Unity.
    This system will allow you to state your issues and ideas so we can address them and actually take action on the items that are being heavily requested the most thus making sure we give you guys the greatest tool possible. We also are planning to have our paid webinars and even an advanced insiders program which goes into more details getting additional access to our tool and trainings to help our most active supporters get the most out of Eliot AI.

Duffer123 likes this.
  17. p_hergott

p_hergott

Well time to test

magique likes this.
  18. p_hergott

p_hergott

Well, my biggest concerns were performance, they have gotten much better. I haven't played with all the options yet, but the Awake of AI doesn't kill the system anymore, so thats great. I cant run a insane amount of AI without a frame rate drop. But it seems to handle about 70 AI without do much of a drop. So thats pretty good. Still lots to play with though. Im definitely liking it a lot more than the older version (despite the fact it requires 2019.2, still a slap in the face for the original purchasers). As it stands now ill have to go up my review rating. Overall, (without playing with all the features yet) i can say its a pretty solid AI solution and worth the buy.

Thought id write this comment since a few of my previous comments were pretty harsh critique.

Duffer123 likes this.
  19. Duffer123

Duffer123

@eliot-ai , Does the new Pro version include integrations with other Assets? I'm particularly keen here on Ultimate Character Controller and A* Pathfinder Project?

It's just that the integrations with other assets are mentioned on the Asset store for the earlier full version of Eliot AI but are not mentioned for the Pro version now?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
  20. magique

magique

@eliot-ai I have lots of compiler errors related to Playmaker such as the following:

Assets\Eliot AI\3_Code\Eliot\Utility\PlaymakerActions.cs(160,88): error CS0103: The name 'ActionHelpers' does not exist in the current context

Assets\Eliot AI\3_Code\Eliot\Utility\PlaymakerActions.cs(163,26): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Agent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Eliot AI\3_Code\Eliot\Utility\PlaymakerActions.cs(88,8): error CS0815: Cannot assign void to an implicitly-typed variable

And many more. Using Unity 2019.3.0f3 and Playmaker 1.9.0.p19

[EDIT]
    I removed the PlaymakerActions script to get past those errors then it gets the following error:

Assets\Eliot AI\3_Code\Eliot\Utility\IntegrationDamageHandler.cs(30,28): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'health' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I'm using GKC so there seems to be some compatibility issue with the latest version. I will try to track down. Possibly a missing using statement.

[EDIT 2]
    Not sure what needs to be done to fix GKC integration, but it definitely appears out of date. You should get with the developer and work out a solution. I've commented it out for now.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
    Duffer123 likes this.
  21. eliot-ai

eliot-ai

-= First Announcement =-
    You can now get your copy of Eliot AI Free and Eliot AI Pro from the Unity 3D Asset Store by following the links below:

GET Eliot AI FREE
    GET Eliot AI PRO

Found a Bug?? Got a new idea for a Feature?
    We at Eliot AI are working hard to develop a world class AI tool for everyone across the board. To that end any piece of software takes time and will generally have bugs.

Also many of you have some great ideas on what you would like to see and we really want this tool to be a tool for YOU the developer of amazing games and software. Should you have any ideas for features you would like to see or integrations that will make your development that much better, please send them our way as well.

Please report all bugs or feature requests by going to the following link to have your item added to our backlog of action items:

REPORT A BUG OR A FEATURE REQUEST BY CLICKING HERE

Please Note we take every bug and feature request very seriously, please do not spam our system with fake bugs or issues. Also should this be of an urgent matter for your project, you can connect with us directly at our normal hourly rates to get a Live Expert to help you out with your Eliot AI integration. Otherwise your bug/feature request will be put in our list of items to take action on and may become available in a future update. We do not know the time frame of such an update and thus once again refer you to connect with us by emailing us at connect@eliot-ai.com should you wish for a custom live help solution.

-= Second Announcement =-
    Upcoming products and services in the pipeline!

Webinars and New Products
    We are planning to bring to everyone some advanced training webinars for about $20/person. Should you have an idea for an advanced training webinar that you would like to see, please send us your idea as a feature request (FEATURE REQUEST LINK) and we will try and make these webinars a reality for everyone.

For new products we have our future Game Templates made with Eliot AI (And lots of LOVE) along with our Advanced Behaviours and Functionality Package which will all start becoming available on the Unity Asset Store in 2020.

Should you have any ideas for products or services you would like to see, please let us know as well and we may consider launching them in the future.

-= Third Announcement =-
    Tell your friends as well to join our mailing list on the official website eliot-ai.com
    Be amongst the first to get notifications and any news regarding Eliot AI
    Please join all our social channels today and tell your friends. We are now on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter!

Mark_01 likes this.
  22. eliot-ai

eliot-ai

Thank you for sharing! Your report is added to our backlog. For bug reports and feature requests, please use the form on our website. It makes our life easier. Thanks!

Mark_01 likes this.
  23. xPucTu4

xPucTu4

Right after import:
    Code (CSharp):
    2. [Error] System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
    3.   at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes(System.Reflection.Assembly,bool)
    4.   at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0
    5.   at Eliot.IntegrationManager+<>c.<SetupPackage>b__1_4 (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00000] in C:\Users\root\wkspaces\NeoStar\Assets\Eliot AI\3_Code\Eliot\Project\IntegrationManager.cs:52
    6.   at System.Linq.Enumerable+<SelectManyIterator>d__167`3[TSource,TCollection,TResult].MoveNext () [0x0004e] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0
    7.   at System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2[TSource,TResult].MoveNext () [0x00059] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0
    8.   at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x00015] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0
    9.   at Eliot.IntegrationManager.SetupPackage (System.String namespace, System.String[] classes, System.String directiveName) [0x00105] in C:\Users\root\wkspaces\NeoStar\Assets\Eliot AI\3_Code\Eliot\Project\IntegrationManager.cs:51
    10.   at Eliot.IntegrationManager..cctor () [0x00023] in C:\Users\root\wkspaces\NeoStar\Assets\Eliot AI\3_Code\Eliot\Project\IntegrationManager.cs:22
    11. UnityEditor.EditorAssemblies:ProcessInitializeOnLoadAttributes(Type[]) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorAssemblies.cs:112)
    and
    Code (CSharp):
    1. [Exception] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    2. BehaviourEditorWindow.OnEnable()    Assets/Eliot AI/3_Code/Eliot/BehaviourEditor/BehaviourEditorWindow.cs:185
    3. 183:   hideFlags = HideFlags.HideAndDontSave;
    4. -->185:               _backgroundTexture = EliotProjectSettings.GUIResources.BE_BackgroundTexture;
    5. 186:               _backgroundTexture.wrapMode = TextureWrapMode.Repeat;
    6. 187:               _backgroundTexture.filterMode = FilterMode.Trilinear;
    Then the documentation:
    In the MOBA tutorials you say "Use this material for the base", like what? The agents use the object material to know who is friend or enemy?
    Put this there, but why?
    So many questions like what is "Eliot agent component: inventory" or where did actions come from?
    You can say your agent to go to home base or enemy base. What about some neutral base? What if I want to have 2 enemy bases?
    I can check my health or did i saw enemy around, but how how to check the sum of all enemies health vs all allies health around me?
    Can't you tell somewhere something like "create class that inherits from something..."?
    Where to get more actions?
    I'm writing this here and not in the unity store reviews because they force me to add 1 star to you and that is WAY too much.

24. Cartoon-Mania

Cartoon-Mania

When will there be products with AI like Sims?

25. Duffer123

Duffer123

@eliot-ai ... does the Pro version have out of the box UCC and A* Pathfinding Project integration?

26. eliot-ai

eliot-ai

A* Pathfinding Project out of the box integration is still there. Other ones are in the backlog and will be done over time if there's going to be enough related feature requests. Catching up with every update of multiple third-party assets is very time consuming and there is no real support from the majority of their developers. In the meantime we are working on making the core code bulletproof.

Mark_01, StevenPicard and Duffer123 like this.
  27. p_hergott

p_hergott

At least on the skills, there is a option for sending messages, pretty simple to integrate with some assets just by using that.

eliot-ai and Duffer123 like this.
  28. psych77

psych77

Hey,

Trying this new version now. With any AI model, when using waypoints and "walkaroundwaypoints", they just walk to waypoint 0 and stay there, or rotate and idle while staying on spot. Its not moving on to the next waypoint like it should.. Anything im missing? Anyone else have this issue?

Duffer123 likes this.
  29. eliot-ai

eliot-ai

The waypoints system has been changed quite a bit so if you are using the old waypoints, that what you've described is to be expected. In the new waypoints system you need to link next way points for each way point. You can do it manually OR if you are using the "place way points" button, they are all linked automatically.

Mark_01 and Duffer123 like this.
  30. Craig_Green

Craig_Green

I just downloaded the new version of Eliot AI to try out. I unfortunately had compile errors. So I created a new Unity project and imported Eliot AI and Ootti (third person controller). I immediately got the same errors again:

Assets\Eliot AI\3_Code\Eliot\Utility\IntegrationDamageHandler.cs(40,28): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'com' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    Assets\Eliot AI\3_Code\Eliot\Utility\IntegrationDamageHandler.cs(117,24): error CS0103: The name 'com' does not exist in the current context
    Assets\Eliot AI\3_Code\Eliot\Utility\IntegrationDamageHandler.cs(118,23): error CS0103: The name 'com' does not exist in the current context
    Assets\Eliot AI\3_Code\Eliot\Utility\IntegrationDamageHandler.cs(123,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'com' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

It appears that the projects (Eliot and Ootti) are not aware of each other. I added a reference to Ootti in the Eliot project but to no avail. I have looked around for others who have had this issue but to no avail outside of some odd VS defects that have already been resolved.

Anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this conflict?

31. eliot-ai

eliot-ai

Hi Craig_Green, thank you for reporting the bug! Your report has been submitted to our system and we will work on it in one of the future updates. Reports like this one are very important to us and are the only way we can improve the system so thanks again for taking time to share it. Please, feel free to submit any bugs or ideas on our website (eliot-ai.com). Everything submitted there automatically gets added to our system and is queued to be worked on.

32. cloverme

cloverme

What would be the process to make an AI switch teams or attack other AI's during runtime? Like the enemy is under a spell and starts fighting for the player instead.

33. eliot-ai

eliot-ai

You would only have to modify the "team" property value in the Unit component:
    upload_2020-1-24_1-11-15.png

Mark_01 likes this.
  34. cloverme

cloverme

Thanks for the reply. Okay, will look into that, thanks again.

35. Goodgulf

Goodgulf

As part of my tutorial series I wanted to explore AI and recreated the "making a game in 5 mins" video. This time using a terrain with navmesh. Hopefully you'll find it useful:

Mark_01, eliot-ai and StevenPicard like this.
  36. eliot-ai

eliot-ai

upload_2020-3-1_19-7-7.png

Eliot AI Pro is the most popular AI asset as of today! Thank you guys so much for your support! Much love :)

37. Cartoon-Mania

Cartoon-Mania

Any plans to create a tutorial for UTILITY AI?

Duffer123 likes this.
  38. eliot-ai

eliot-ai

We are currently working on the course, along with the documentation covering the essential parts of the system. For now, you can check out this article and it will give you an idea of how the Utility AI works. It is very similar in the Eliot AI system but no coding required.

39. eliot-ai

eliot-ai

OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF ELIOT AI V1.0.4 [NOW ON THE ASSET STORE]

We have launched our new version 1.0.4 with many new features and functionality. Thanks to your great feedback we have implemented many fixes to speed up and optimize Eliot as well as adding new additional functionality to make it even MORE simple to add AI to your games. More can be found by downloading the latest version. As we have worked hard and believe upgrading should be a simple process, as always good habits should be to have a backup of your project before updating any asset in general.

WHATS IN THE WORKS:
    -You asked, we listened, WE ARE WORKING ON UPDATED HIGH QUALITY DOCUMENTATION!!! It will be there for this next iteration, stay tuned!! (Also please let us know any specific areas of documentation you would really like to see)
    -We have our first paid template powered by Eliot AI in the works which will be coming out in the near future. It is going to be based on a Castle Defense style game featuring waves spawning, multiple enemy types and basic inventory usage. Stay tuned for updates!

If you have a great idea you would like to see in Eliot AI go here and let us know! => https://www.eliot-ai.com/bug-report-feature-request/

As always thank you all for your ongoing support of our tool which we are constantly working on :)

Eliot AI Team.

Goodgulf and StevenPicard like this.
  40. academyofgames

academyofgames

Showcasing the Powerful Features of a future Eliot AI Pro 1.0.4 powered Template in Action (Will be announced by Eliot AI Team soon!! Stay Tuned):
    -Waves
    -Healer Enemies
    -Boss Enemies
    -Super Moves
    -Multiple Enemy Prefabs Per Wave
    -Healthbars
    -Other things still in the works (This was simply a progress video)

We are working hard on overall documentation for Eliot AI at the moment to make sure all of you, our loyal users, are taken care of.

It can be a bit confusing to understand it all but we hope our upcoming documentation will help out. To that end here are some few FAQ items that will help out for those using 1.0.4 at the moment (This will all be in the upcoming documentation we are working on, this is just a preview of some items).

FAQ (Preview of some usual questions):
    Q: When I try and save a Behaviour in play mode it doesn't work
    A: ONLY save OUTSIDE of play mode. We are hard at work to make sure you can save DURING play mode in the future but for now, make sure you are OUTSIDE of play mode when saving. If you DO end up saving while in play mode, the links and screen may get broken. Simply right click and hit save and it should come back but some of your connections may be missing. Simply reconnect and save and you will be good. To avoid for now just make sure to save and do edits to behaviours when NOT in play mode.

Q: Can you show me the steps to make an AI?
    A: When creating a new enemy, simply right click in the Hierarchy to create the enemy (Right Click in Hierarchy => Game Object => Eliot AI => Base NPC - Skeleton) and then start editing from that by doing the following:
    -Remove the graphics Skeleton@Skin and replace with your own humanoid character
    -Place YOUR graphics there (Add any lights to the character, DO NOT ROTATE the
    character or it will not work!!)
    -Use the EliotAI Animator that comes pre-packaged and make a copy. Replace all animations with your characters animations inside of the animator (The animator is already preset for EliotAI)
    -Go to EliotAgent (On main object) and change values (Especially the attributes and
    behaviours and skills! NOTE: You have to actually click on the word Attributes)
    -Change perception in advanced view to 360 and add more resolution and range if required (to view)
    -Change the CAPSULE COLLIDER height/size and then click on the animation tab to readjust the model so that its on the ground
    -Adjust resources health value so that it is 100 in value and has a current value of 100.
    -NOTE: MAKE 100% SURE THAT ROOT MOTION IS OFF ON YOUR ANIMATION!!!!!!
    -From here you can use the built in behaviour OR create your own custom ones.

Q: What is load time?
    A: The time between the agent starting to use the skill and the effect taking place. Ex. If the agent finds a health item, the time it takes for the health to be applied would be the load time. NOTE: The animation of your character will effect this load time as well. Take a look at the animation to get an estimate of the load time you want to make all things look more realistic.

Q: One of my nodes says NaN and I have my Behaviour Window Maximized, How do i fix this?
    A: Eliot AI Requires the Inspector to initialize things. THe best view we recommend is to have the inspector AND behaviour window open at the same time side by side.

Q: Align Graphics is not working as intended?
    A: The FIRST mesh renderer that Eliot AI sees in the Graphics portion of your model is how Eliot AI determines the align graphics. Make sure that this is set correctly. Many times prefabs and models have sub objects or meshes in them and thus the first mesh is not the actual main model. Please UNPACK the prefab and rearrange the models within to make sure that the FIRST mesh is the one you want.

Q: My minions or AI Agents are spawning and not moving correctly based on the waypoints path, what is going on?
    A: Make sure that your way points are WITHIN the NavMesh. Check your baked NavMesh and make sure that your first way point and all other way points are inside of the Nav mesh in your level. Make sure even spawn zones are within the Nav Mesh.

Q: My Health or other Resource item is NOT working and keeps crashing.
    A: Create a new Resources File and then attach this to your player

How To Reproduce:
    -Default Resources (Corrupted Default Resources File)
    -Create a new Default Resources file by right clicking in project folder and clicking on Create=>EliotAI=>Resources Profile
    -Add the items required
    -Go to Agent in INspector
    -Add the Player Resources component
    -Connect up the new resources profile
    -All should work now.

THANK YOU!
    We are so grateful to all of you for your valued support of EliotAI. We are working hard to continue to make this product better and better. We wish you all great health during these challenging times and we know its not easy for anyone but together we WILL get through this pandemic and continue to make GREAT GAMES!! :)

Do you need Live Support? => Send us an email to book a date and time for Paid Live support with one of our EliotAI Team Members: contact@eliot-ai.com

Last edited: May 16, 2020
    Goodgulf likes this.
  41. Teli_d

Teli_d

First of all, I want to note the power and affordability of the asset!

But, it is seems like some piece of information is not accessible atm.
    Where I can get up-to-date, or at least some documentation, on the use of interfaces with some examples, to fully discover and apply the potential of AI in different architectures.

For example, how to pass the coordinates of the target to the agent, or change its attributes by an external script?

42. crypt0

crypt0

Hi,
    does Eliot AI Pro works with the A* Pathfinding project free version? I imported both into my project and get the error message, that the Classes RVOControler and RVOSimulator doesn't exist. After I removed the A* Pathfinding from my project, I keep getting error messages, that the type or namespace of "Pathfinding", IAstarAI", "AIPath" doesn't exist.

I also tested it in a new project - when I imported the free version of A*, I get the error messages. Deleting the A* doesnt works.

Thanks and best regards,
    Jochen

43. BalazsJozsef

BalazsJozsef

Hello!
    I have a question about performance:
    I have 48 agents on the scene.
    Eliot Agent has no reference for any behaviour in either case!
    Cases:
    - A) Agent comp enabled -> 26 fps
    - B) Agent comp disabled -> 200 fps (as I disable it from case A it's jumps right back to 200)

I also tried the MOBA scene. Fresh project, just the Eliot package. Starting the scene: as I run straight to the enemy base I realize that, both teams' mobs are just at their own base, not moving, not interacting with me! And my FPS hits the floor too! I have started at a 150 fps, and when I reach the enemy I have 25.

How is this thing a World Class asset?

44. BalazsJozsef

BalazsJozsef

upload_2020-5-27_19-18-31.png
    42 agents doing this in ONE frame !?!

45. SickaGamer

SickaGamer

Elliott has always been professor heavy

46. chrisk

chrisk

While back, I stopped using Eliot AI because of the performance and GC issues. I suppose it's still the same in Pro.
    I'm still interested in Eliot and it has great potential but the performance issue is a show stopper.
    If you can fix the issue, it might be a good idea to add a stress-test scene, having more than 100 agents running around.
    Thanks.

47. TheSkazochnik

TheSkazochnik

Hello!
    I have a question - i made everything like on a screenshot, but turret doesn't follow the target (doesn't rotate)

What i am doing wrong?

upload_2020-5-28_12-3-38.png

48. TheSkazochnik

TheSkazochnik

And another question.
    I have four attack animations, and i like them all. But in the Actions i see way to use only one animation. How can i use one of four animations for one and the same action?

49. academyofgames

academyofgames

@TheSkazochnik => It should be working based on the image you sent, however without us seeing it in action its hard to tell what else could be causing the issue. We recommend booking a live session with us, unfortunately due to the coronavirus the earliest session will be available in July for paid support.

unityunity