Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Eliminate the waiting time between reporting threads

Discussion in 'Meta-forum Discussion' started by Lurking-Ninja, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Please eliminate the waiting time between reporting threads. I'm reporting the more and more frequent spam threads and it is annoying to wait half a minute between them. I'm seriously thinking to not to report them anymore because it is a major inconvenience.

Peter77 and Mauri like this.
  2. UnityMaru

UnityMaru

Community Engagement Manager PSM

Hey!

I'll have a chat internally today about this. It may be that the waiting time is there to prevent spam reports/potential abuse, but let me get back to you on that :)

Mauri and Lurking-Ninja like this.
  3. UnityMaru

UnityMaru

Community Engagement Manager PSM

Hey again,

I've had a look around and it appears that it's totally hard locked at 30 seconds to prevent spam/abuse. There's nothing I can change on this I'm afraid :( I thank you for your feedback/suggestion though <3

Casper-Chimp likes this.
  4. That's a shame. But thank you for trying.

UnityMaru likes this.
  5. Attached Files:

6. Baste

Baste

Is this a hard locked in the software, or in the dev team?

Because when I see three threads that all have spam bots as the latest reply, I'll for sure report one of them. I'm not going to wait 1.5 minutes so I get to report all of them. So this is a bit of a problem.

Ideally this would be handled by post count and account age. If age is older than X and have made some posts, they're probably not a bot and would probably not absue the button.