Search Unity

effect not applied on player camera

Discussion in 'Image Effects' started by JC_LEON, Aug 31, 2018.

1. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

Hi I have a problem in my unity test template...

basically i set the post process grain effect to be on when player enter trigger( to simulate radiation zone effect)
    and scirtp works fine but my problem is that grain is not applied to the player wepaon camera as shown in the picture

how can i solve this?

i'm using wo camera a main camera and a weapon camera pn unity 2018.2

2. jeffhbeaulieu

jeffhbeaulieu

Have you tried applying the Post process script on to the player camera inside the game object?

3. Alaiing

Alaiing

Hi !
    Try applying the effect on the weapon camera only, it should then apply on both.

4. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

thanks to both for your answers but how can i apply the effect only on the weapon camera?

i have aset a post process profile in my gamemanager and another in Maincamera..

i need to set another in wepaon camera?

5. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

many thanks.. i added the post process profile to weapon camera and disable that one on the main camera and all worked fine

another question i have for standard image effects...i would to have a sepria tone applied at ceratin conditions and i added the effect to the weapon camera and disable it at start since i want to call it manually.. but i red the documentation and cannot figured how to call effect when i want..