Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Bug Editor Windows glitch

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by IronDragonDev, Oct 30, 2020.

1. IronDragonDev

IronDragonDev

Hi everyone,
    I switch to Linux (Manjaro KDE) a week ago and I download unity (AppImage) but something weird happened this video will explain :

I have some custom themes applied I don't know if it's the problem but if you got any Idea about why this is happening please help me.
    Thanks.

2. DiegoDePalacio

DiegoDePalacio

Unity Technologies

Hi @IronDragonDev,

Is this happening all the time, or it's fixed if you restart Unity?

3. IronDragonDev

IronDragonDev

Yes, it happens all the time even if I restart Unity

4. IronDragonDev

IronDragonDev

I found the solutions it wasn't a unity problem it was because of the themes that I have.
    Thank you

DiegoDePalacio likes this.
  5. DiegoDePalacio

DiegoDePalacio

Unity Technologies

Glad that you found the solution and thank you for sharing how did you fix it!