Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Editor VR

Discussion in 'EditorXR' started by lordsown, Dec 15, 2016.

1. lordsown

lordsown

How do I get into the Editor with the Oculus Rift and Touch controllers?

2. NickAtUnity

NickAtUnity

Unity Technologies

3. haskins

haskins

Hello!

Thanks for the article, that was helpful!

Here's a 'hello world' video of how to use EditorVR, featuring Oculus Touch controllers:

4. NextWorldVR

NextWorldVR

Hello, It sure is an incredible tool, what a time to be alive! Have you by any chance found a way to Turn Off the Vibrations in the Rift cotrollers? it's CONSTANT, Every little menu item, buzz buzz buzz, i'll go through batteries in a single editing session, (and have phantom buzzing hands!) Before I can yse this I've got to fix that. Tgeres a menh option tgat says turn off feedback, I hoped that would do it, but did nothing.. not sure what feedback it's turning off, but its not the hand controllers vibrators,..,... THANKS!

5. NextWorldVR

NextWorldVR

Never mind, I searched for the word Haptics in the Editor VR project folder, opened HapticsPulse and Haptics Module C# and changed the .25. And 1.0. Etc. To 0. And 001.. (it shows the availavle range for Haptic pulse) I Tried ajd it worked, Now I might experiment with a Light pulse on certain things! But not .25 and 1. More like .07 and .4
    ! I always figure problems out before anyone can help, but Thanks anyways!