Search Unity

1. Check out the Unite LA keynote for updates on the Visual Effect Editor, the FPS Sample, ECS, Unity for Film and more! Watch it now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

Editor-Side Reference

Discussion in 'Extensions & OnGUI' started by fractyja, Mar 13, 2016.

1. fractyja

fractyja

Hello guys,

As we know, Unity don`t have an official editor-side programming tutorial at Asset Store so I did it: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/49108

I`ve posted about this solution here and not on Asset Store forum on purpose. (Eventually, I`ll post there too)

The reason is because I really want to get your feedback about thing to be added on that solution. What really matters? What will be awesome to have a sample to be used as reference?

2. skalev

skalev

Well, if you want feedback, you should probably make the asset free... asking for money to get feedback sounds backwards

fractyja likes this.
  3. fractyja

fractyja

Never answered that post and it's very very old but just to register, the asset is now free (since mar/2016). :)