Search Unity

Bug Editor no response without internet access

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by pKallv, Jun 24, 2022.

1. pKallv

pKallv

2022.1.5f

If I turn off internet the editor hangs and I have to force quit it.

Is this a bug?

I am currently trying to implement a function to check if internet is on so I do not know if this was a problem in prior releases.

I have tested in a clean project and it works. However, when running my main project without internet Plastic complains, which seems normal, so it may have something to do with that.

I get two of these:

Code (CSharp):
    1. Auto Login response null
    2. UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning (object)
    3. Unity.PlasticSCM.Editor.Configuration.CloudEdition.Welcome.AutoLogin/<>c__DisplayClass9_0:<ExchangeTokensAndJoinOrganization>b__1 () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@1.15.18/Editor/PlasticSCM/Configuration/CloudEdition/Welcome/AutoLogin.cs:118)
    4. Unity.PlasticSCM.Editor.UI.UnityThreadWaiter:<OnTimerTick>b__7_1 () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@1.15.18/Editor/PlasticSCM/UI/UnityThreadWaiter.cs:97)
    5. Unity.PlasticSCM.Editor.UI.EditorDispatcher:Update () (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.collab-proxy@1.15.18/Editor/PlasticSCM/UI/EditorDispatcher.cs:48)
    6. UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions () (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorApplication.cs:359)
    When I am trying to login to UniREST (Unit asset) it works the first time but hangs the next time. I have been trying all sorts of check if internet is available but they all fail the same way.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022