Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Editor issues including non-refreshing inspector, click-trough clicks and etc.

Discussion in '2020.2 Beta' started by alexandre-fiset, Oct 27, 2020.

1. alexandre-fiset

alexandre-fiset

We just upgraded from Unity 2020.1 to 2020.2 and found out that multiple issues appeared with the editor itself.
    • Many times the Inspector does not refresh and I have to click on another tab and return for it to display something
    • Selecting references, or using the color picker, often result in the click not registering and just hiding the selector/picker.
    • When using graphs such as the VFX graph, the component seach won't leave if I click outside of it, I have to press Escape or it just stays there
    • On some computers the LookDev render blacks unless we resize the window (which just temporary fix the issue)
    I'll report it as a bug but since they are pretty random I cannot provide reproduction steps that much.

(I wasn't sure how to search this so sorry if this is a duplicate)

Crayz and florianhanke like this.
  2. florianhanke

florianhanke

3. Crayz

Crayz

Been having this problem for a long time, I really should file a bug report.