Search Unity

1. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Editor installation failed

Discussion in 'Unity Hub' started by xtdiwd, Aug 23, 2023.

1. xtdiwd

xtdiwd

OK, the computer is not very powerful, i5 without graphics card and SSD.
    After about 3 hours of apparent progress, not supported by a percentage, in truth, with CPU at 100% constant and, in the last hour, the computer had become so slow as to be unusable, it says it failed
    https://postimg.cc/vcMWd6CX (I would have liked to insert the image directly but could not: image toold don't work)

without specifying the reason.
    Is there a solution to this?
    What are (really) the minimum specifications?

2. KumarTony

KumarTony

do you solved it by now tell me pls

3. xtdiwd

xtdiwd

Really, no.

4. KumarTony

KumarTony

5. xtdiwd

xtdiwd

I'm not sure if we have the same problem: you talk about downloading the installer, I can't use the hub to install the editor. I think it is correctly downloaded. Anyway, where can I manually download the editor from without using the hub?
    The SDK is a different problem, and I simply gave up on it if it doesn't do it on its own.

6. KumarTony

KumarTony

you can go here

https://unity.com/releases/editor/archive

in this page choose your version and clik relse notes on right side you will seemore options to download the Installer and along With Android build tools to make edioter work better

xtdiwd likes this.
  7. bwhitworth

bwhitworth

After installing Unity Hub 3.5.1, I am unable to install a Unity Editor (LTS). The components download, but then the Editor application goes into a validation mode and executes for hours, but never completes, nor generates an error message. I cannot learn the product, if I cannot install it.

8. KumarTony

KumarTony

Bro you can install it manually like installling apps in windows by downloadling form website