Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Edit Joint Angular Limits on Hinge Joint 2D not appearing

Discussion in '2019.3 Beta' started by ayockel90, Dec 31, 2019.

1. ayockel90

ayockel90

Not sure when this issue started happening but on 2019.3.0f1 it appears that Hinge Joint 2D is broken. I click the Edit Joint Angular Limits button and the handles do not appear

https://imgur.com/a/ZYhkB1V

This happens on existing and new hinge joint 2d's. Can anyone else confirm this issue?

2. Peter77

Peter77

QA Jesus

Can you please check if it works in older Unity releases than 2019.3, to figure out whether this is related to the current beta version. If it works in Unity 2019.2 for example, but stops working in Unity 2019.3, then you probably found a regression.

In this case, if you're able to reproduce the issue, please submit a bug-report as described in this document:
    https://unity3d.com/unity/qa/bug-reporting

It's important that you report these issues together with a reproduction project if you want them to get fixed. If you don't do it, it might be a long time until someone else reports them or until Unity Technologies find them.

After you submitted the bug-report, you receive a confirmation email with a bug-report Case number. Please post the Case number (number only, not the link) in this forum thread for Unity staff to pick up.

3. ayockel90

ayockel90

Case 1208663

I've confirmed Hinge Joint 2D works properly in 2019.2.17f1. The issue persists in 2019.3.0f3.

Peter77 likes this.
  4. ayockel90

ayockel90

Issue resolved, it was missing from my gizmos.

Thanks for the help

robert_iadanza likes this.
  5. robert_iadanza

robert_iadanza

I just ran into this issue, thanks for the follow up on the resolution.