Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Games Eden Remains: Arrival - Announcement Trailer! Sci-fi FPS Survival Game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Revelation_Jeff, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Revelation_Jeff

Revelation_Jeff

Hi all,

Long time since I've posted here. I've been working on a new stylized polygonal project entitled "Eden Remains: Arrival a sci-fi first person action-survival game inspired by games like Star wars republic commando, halo, no mans sky, the long dark, aliens, half life 2 and mass effect

Game Overview:

Eden Remains: Arrival is a Sci-fi First Person Action-Survival game. You play an elite dropship trooper sent to investigate a distress signal at a remote research facility on Eden. After being mysteriously shot down on arrival you must survive a hostile planet and reach the facility and restablish communication. Explore a mysterious story about the origin of an ancient planet and discover what happened to the eden initiative.

Here's our announcement teaser trailer we just recently released and I'd love your feedback, input or opinions. I'm always trying to improve and get better as a small 2 man indie team where I'm the primary developer.

Screenshots:

If you're interested to learning more check out our website below. Thanks my fellow developers! We all know the grind too well hehe. =)

https://edenremains.com

Jmonroe and sstrong like this.