Search Unity

Question Economy integration with IAP examples wanted

Discussion in 'Economy' started by lambch0p, Nov 25, 2021.

1. lambch0p

lambch0p

Hi,

Are there any examples for integrating Economy with IAP?

The Economy docs suggest there are but the link just goes to the IAP pages:
    From this page:
    https://docs.unity.com/economy/item-types.htm?tocpath=Resource types|_____1#Currency

Under In-App Purchase integration, it states:

5. Perform an IAP using Unity IAP. See Unity IAP and a code sample on how to integrate the two SDKs here.

The link doesn't contain any mention of integration with Economy as far as I can see.
    https://docs.unity3d.com/Packages/com.unity.purchasing@latest/

Thanks
    Mick

2. EllieF_Unity

EllieF_Unity

Unity Technologies

Hi Mick,

Good spot on the documentation missing a link. I have forwarded that information to the relevant parties and have asked for a link to the code sample to provide to you. Please bear with me as I acquire the second link for you. Thanks for your patience.

SebT_Unity likes this.
  3. Laurie-Unity

Laurie-Unity

Unity Technologies

Hi Mick,

Following up on your request for Economy and IAP sample links:
    • Documentation and code samples for Unity IAP can be found here in the IAP package documentation
    • The IAP package also contains code samples covering the most common use cases, these can be installed from the IAP package page in the Package Manager.
    • The Economy package documentation contains code snippets for each of the API methods
    • The Economy package contains a sample that demonstrates Currencies, Inventory and Virtual Purchase implementation with a UI. This can be installed from the Economy package page in the Package Manager
    As we develop more samples and end to end demos we'll announce them on the forums.
    Thanks again for sharing your observation about links.

soleron likes this.
  4. lambch0p

lambch0p

Thanks