Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.

Feature Request Economy configuration user queries (adding item / copying across environments).

Discussion in 'Economy' started by stu_dious_, Aug 15, 2022.

1. stu_dious_

stu_dious_

Hi, just coming back to UGS from earlier this year.

In RemoteConfig you can push / pull a csv of your data. Has any equivalent feature been made available for economy items? With potentially 100's of inventory items to add per project, this will quickly become an issue.

Also, is there a way to transfer economy config definitions across environments. This wouldn't be an issue if we could also push / pull data as per Remote Config.

It would be helpful if the configuration rows per page would save the chosen views allocation.

Thanks

2. Laurie-Unity

Laurie-Unity

Unity Technologies

Hi there, thank you for sharing your post and observations.

These are both great features that would improve the workflow by significantly reducing configuration time and the potential for errors. They are both on our feature request list already I have added your voice to mix.

Unfortunately I can't provide any guidance on when these features might be implemented, but I will be sure to share any news here on the forum when I can.

stu_dious_ likes this.