Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

EasyMOBA - Build your Multiplayer Arena game (Fast & multi-functional server) (Cross platform ready)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by easymoba, Dec 24, 2017.

1. easymoba

easymoba

1000.png

Screenshots
    (1).jpg (2).jpg (3).jpg (4).jpg

EasyMOBA is a ready Unity Project you can build your MOBA without any coding skills.
    EasyMOBA is smart. Both client & server reads the data from the folders.
    You can add heroes, creatures, new hero levels, new maps, new game modes just editing that folders.
    For more information, please check the website.

EasyMOBA is now released on Asset Store
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/106794

Update #2 Robot hero with hook skill

Update #1 Auto Targeting System

Update #1 Four Teams Deatchmatch Map Sample

Whirlwind Barbarian Hero Sample:

Trailer

Features

• Comes with a playable demo. You can play & test the game client and server before purchasing.
    • Seperated client and server. Server does the mechanics, the game client simulates. All game sessions (even on single-player) run on the server side.
    • Cross playform ready. W-A-S-D and mouse click movement for Standalone, virtual touch stick for Mobile and full Gamepad support with UI gamepad button Icons.
    • 4 gameplay map mode: Singleplayer, Co-op, Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch. But Internet connection is always required.
    • No limitation, you can make a map 1000 vs 1000 on a single game session but you can guess the performance.
    • No coding skills required. By adding/editing Json config files and using your own assets (heroes, particles etc.), you can build your game.
    • Uses Unity's networking. The communication between client & server has been built on Unity.Networking by using Network Messages.
    • All the game sessions are handled by one dedicated server executable with a custom light-weighted collision detection system.
    • Ready for publishing The server and client is well tested for publishing. The current state of the demo shows that. You can make some tests with that demo and see the results.

You can download client&server demo from website to play&test.

Remember EasyMOBA is not released yet as an asset.

IMPORTANT
    EasyMOBA is not a "League of Legends" or "DOTA" clone. EasyMOBA is a MOBA, it has own mechanics you can use, or change via coding skills.
    Please try the demo on the before purchasing.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  2. easymoba

easymoba

New Update: New hero sample Assassin is available. (Demos will be updated at 1 January)

3. easymoba

easymoba

Latest Update Priest Hero Sample

4. easymoba

easymoba

5. easymoba

easymoba

Update #1 Auto Targeting System

Update #1 Four Teams Deatchmatch Map Sample

www.easymoba.com

6. robert301990

robert301990

That looks awesome. How are the performances on mobile?

easymoba likes this.
  7. easymoba

easymoba

You can try the Android demo at the website. It's working fine on my ancient HTC even the demo assets are not optimized. (Heroes has multiplayer materials)
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nBRQvLlJ42_PmdJKXCltRcsNO3RpGaAA

Don't forget to run the server on a standalone machine.

8. pushingpandas

pushingpandas

Its awesome. I instantly purchased it. Do you plan to add more features?

easymoba likes this.
  9. easymoba

easymoba

Yes, but all of the roadmap is not certain. Certain is the next update will be 'Hook' hero, will be published in two or three weeks. Hook hero will throw hook and will attract the opponent. Our concept artist is making a demo hero currently.

10. robert301990

robert301990

The apk doesn't work, it won't connect.

11. easymoba

easymoba

You should set the target ip at the right bottom of the screen. Your server's ip.

12. AleLoredo

AleLoredo

Hello there! The package looks awesome. I tried the demo for Mac and worked like a charm (though there is an issue with the size of the sword-styled pointer) so was wondering about two things:

1- Would it be possible for me to modify the targeting system or is it rather deeply integrated into the package?
    2- Is the linux server version headless server compatible?

easymoba likes this.
  13. easymoba

easymoba

1- If you mean Auto targeting, actually It's not part of the package, I added it by a request. The kit has non-target system. You should aim to hit. Coding skills is required to change it to target based combat.
    2- Yes.

14. easymoba

easymoba

Here is the new hero with new effect type: hook

15. applive3

applive3

When is an update, does the user have an option to register? Will the automatic target be modified? it is difficult to use

16. Orochimaru

Orochimaru

I want this bad. It has all the basics for the multiplayer game I'm planning, but I don't do 3d animation. I was thinking of running 2d animator on the character prefabs over a 2d background. Would this work in your opinion?

Also does unet do cloud hosting or server hosting at all like photon clames to do?

Sorry I'm very new to networking which is why your asset is so attractive to me. Why reinvent the wheel when you put out a monster truck tire on the asset store lol

17. seerilynne

seerilynne

Just bought it and can not get it to work any video on what to do with the zip file?

18. Silhouette35

Silhouette35

Is this still being updated?

Does anyone have a recommendation on this, or another MOBA package for the current version on Unity?