Search Unity

Easy Recipes For Cooking - Android App made with unity released today!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by guede-91, Oct 19, 2017.

1. guede-91

guede-91

I just released an App for android that I have developed with Unity and I wanted to get some feedback from the users. :)

I would like to know what would you include there and if you this it is fine like that or not in order to learn from the experience and to have an enhaced app in future actualizations. Thanks in advance guys!! :)

GOOGLE PLAY LINK

Easy easy recipes for cooking will help you to cook with dishes from categories like: desserts, appetizers, diet, thermomix and drinks.

If you are not good at cooking. Do not worry! All our recipes are explained in detail, step by step and with ingredients that can be adjusted according to the amount of portions or people who will eat.

In addition you can also send the information of our dishes to your family and/or friends through whatsapp or different social networks.

All of this is completely free of charge and without ads. Which other reasons do you need for download it?

2. digiexpertos

digiexpertos

Hey AdanzApps! The app looks nice. I would add the posibility of adding your own recipes. I think that would be really helpfull. Everything else it is quite simple but looks ok :)

Good luck with your app

3. guede-91

guede-91

I am sorry for the late reply and thank you very much for the tip. We will count on it for future actualizations :)

BR

4. nat42

nat42

Screenshot 1: foreign text(Spanish?) "compartir esta receta" & "aperitivo"; "Gluten" misspelled as "Glutem"

Screenshot 3: font looks tiny, "creamy cheese" means "cream cheese"?, "little bit" should probably not have a quantity (1), possibly you need to have a toggle for US measurements?

Screenshot 4: "gets undone" - I don't know what this means, similarly "cheese in cream"

Screenshot 6: font tiny, 11 in in brackets reads as eleven not two (use unicode Ⅱ or if unavailable the letter i, capital or lowercase) "Waffles" misspelled as "Wafles", "Tropical" missing uppercase "T", "Caprese" mispelled as "Carpese" and "Salad" capitalised (this would be fine to capitalise as given titlecasing but so far it's the only dish capitilised using titlecase)

Screenshot 7: not sure that's an "index" - do you possibly mean "Contents"?

Additional questions:

What's the battery use like? Did you get Unity not to render at X FPS and just redraw the screen on demand? How does this compare say with following recipes from webbrowser open on the mobile?

Does it have a timer build it perhaps that is preset to the recipe (and can be tweaked by the user if they wish) ?

5. guede-91

guede-91

Sorry for the late reply. I didn't realise that the screenshots were so bad :S I will correct them together with the next actualization.

-It is optimized with the unity user settings in order to not take too much battery, and not too much space neither. On the other hand the images aren't very good quality and it is not the fastest that it could but I believe it compensates :)

The main difference with the webbrowser is that yuo don't need internet with this one and the characters are bigger size addapted to the mobile devices. Just in case some old people don't see very well

It actually does not have a timer but it would be a nice adiction actually. I will think about it

Thank you anyway for the feedback and for your comment because with people like you I manage to improve.

Ty and BR

6. John3D

John3D

I love pancakes. The Japanese cake looks interesting! Good luck with your app!

7. guede-91

guede-91

Thank you for your answer :D