Search Unity

Easy Mobile - Many-in-one package for mobile games

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by pt5011, Jan 28, 2017.

1. VhalirGames

VhalirGames

I'm having trouble getting the InAppPurchasing module to initialize. It initializes fine in the editor, but as soon as I load it onto a device InAppPurchasing.IsInitialized() always returns false. Does anyone have any idea what to do about this? I am calling RuntimeManager.Init() on awake.

Even the demo scene breaks when I put it onto my device.

Checko likes this.
  2. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,

You can enable "Child Directed Treatment" as well as set a value for the "max_ad_content_rating" key in the AdMob section inside the Advertising module settings. Please check out our User Guide. These settings will be added to the ad requests sent to AdMob. Note that they will likely affect the fill rate.

For Unity Ads you can enable COPPA compliance when enable it in the Services window.

3. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, please make sure your app is properly configured for testing IAP on App Store and Google Play store.

4. belenkoks

belenkoks

i have problems with easy maker pro and unity 2018.3 final official release, "Assets\EasyMobile\Scripts\Modules\GIF\Recorder.cs(77,26): error CS0104: 'Min' is an ambiguous reference between 'Moments.MinAttribute' and 'UnityEngine.MinAttribute'"

any ideas?

5. VhalirGames

VhalirGames

I saw this too when I imported it into 2018.3

If you just go the lines specified in that file and tell it to use the Moments version it seems to work fine. At least it has for me. The developer might want to patch that in though since 2018.3 is officially released.

6. pt5011

pt5011

Hi @belenkoks and @Grailmoth

Unity 2018.3 has introduced a new 'MinAttribute', causing that ambiguity error in the script. We will release a fix soon. In the meantime please change the occurrences of 'Min' at line 77 and 80 in the Assets\EasyMobile\Scripts\Modules\GIF\Recorder.cs script to 'Moments.Min'. This should fix the errors.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding!

Attached Files:

belenkoks likes this.
  7. belenkoks

belenkoks

i fixed, thanks

8. belenkoks

belenkoks

9. belenkoks

belenkoks

show should i initiate in-app with playmaker?

10. pt5011

pt5011

Glad the problem is solved. We've submitted an update to address this issue and it should be available soon on Asset Store.

I assure you we keep a keen eye on this. Last time we tested, the API is only available on the Unity Monetization SDK, but not on the built-in UnityAds service extensions. As you know, EM fully supports the built-in ads service and most of our customers use that service instead of the SDK on Asset Store (currently EM doesn't really support this SDK). Also, we could only receive test ads; it looks like the feature is still having some issues and Unity is still building up an inventory for it. Ideally, we want to wait until the API is added to the built-in Unity Ads extensions and is a bit more mature/stable. But most likely we will have it in early 2019.

If you have RuntimeManager_Init action in an FSM then it should initialize In-App Purchasing module automatically (provided the module is enabled, of course). Then you can use IAP actions such as InAppPurchasing_Purchase to buy a product.

11. dua-fatima

dua-fatima

Easy Mobile pro 2.1.2
    Please see the attached picture.
    What could be the possible reason,
    Only Admob Test ad ids worked fine, rest of the networks failed to load ads including admob with original ad ids.
    Regards.

Attached Files:

12. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,

Could you please send the question to our support email so we can assist you quicker? Thanks a lot!

13. belenkoks

belenkoks

everything is working, thanks for the help!

pt5011 likes this.
  14. keithAtPlay

keithAtPlay

Hey there. Started as a super easy way to add lots of mobile functionality. But, running into significant memory issues with the ExportGift native methods. On iOS it jumps up 100MB+ and never releases it. I've tracked it down to the GifExportTask but have no means to release that usage. We're averaging 230MB after an export, it'll just up to 450MB - 650MB depending on how large the clip is and holds that cap regardless of the next clip size.

Any thoughts or options?

15. Checko

Checko

I am having the same issue... I think. The Android mobile app just freezes on my initial loading scene (where I initialize easymobile) When I disable easy mobile I have no problems. Did you find a fix?

RESOLVED! Performed fresh import of EM, updated Unity IAP, added product id. Issue seems to be resolved!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    pt5011 likes this.
  16. Atrixx

Atrixx

Hey @pt5011 are there issues resolving GooglePlayServices in the latest version of Unity?

I have updated to verison Google Play Services 0.9.57 and currently on 2018.3.f2 with EM_PRO 2.1.3

Code (CSharp):
    3. Resolution failed
    5. Failed to fetch the following dependencies:
    6. com.sglib.easymobile:easy-mobile:+

17. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, thanks for choosing EM!

It's natural for the task to take up some memory proportional to the length, frame rate and resolution of the clip, because we have to process a bunch of frames during encoding. It shouldn't leak though. Can you share your GIF exporting code? Also can you reproduce the issue with our demo scene?

18. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, thanks for choosing EM!

I can't seem to reproduce the issue on my end with the specified configuration. Can you share the specific steps to reproduce it? Also can you reproduce it with a new project (with EM 2.1.3 and GPGS 0.9.57 imported)?

19. StonedLover

StonedLover

When activating AdMob and publishing it to play store it keeps crashing and not even start :c

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
  20. pt5011

pt5011

Please collect the crashlog and send it to our support email. Thank you!

21. pt5011

pt5011

Merry Christmas everybody :)

Atrixx and stevenatunity like this.
  22. kk3hi3123

kk3hi3123

How can I share an image from StreamingAssets folder? I am using Application.streamingAssetsPath + "/filename.png" as my file path. But no action or logging comes out when I try to share it.

23. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,

The document of streamingAssetsPath mentions this "Note that on some platforms it is not possible to directly access the StreamingAssets folder". Perhaps this is the reason in your case? You may want to try moving the image to the "Resources" folder instead?

24. pt5011

pt5011

Happy New Year everybody!!!

Thank you for your support throughout 2018! Wish 2019 will be even more prosperous and successful for all of us!!! :)

kk3hi3123 and stevenatunity like this.
  25. kk3hi3123

kk3hi3123

I am trying to share an image with message in iOS. The image can be saved in Photo and share through Facebook Message. But iI choose to share with Whatsapp and GMail, only the message will be shared and the image is missing. Are some settings required in XCode or Plist?

26. gferrari

gferrari

Hi!! wow amazing news with the new update!! THANKS!! I have this issue when I import

Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/PlayMakerDemo/DemoActions/DemoUtils_TurnBased_CreateMatchOutcome.cs(15,46): error CS0234: The type or namespace name `GameServicesDemo_TurnBasedManager' does not exist in the namespace `EasyMobile'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

27. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, thank you for choosing Easy Mobile!

There's no special setup required in Xcode for sharing to work, except what mentioned in our User Guide. What EM does here is pass the shared image to the default native sharing UI of iOS, which handles the rest. If it can share to Facebook and others but not with Whatsapp and Gmail, that may be how the UI works now. We need to do further test to confirm, but it's quite likely the case.

By the way, we ourselves are not really happy with the current implementation of Sharing module, and we look to improve it in the near future. We have just done with building an important feature which is multiplayer, so now we have some time for improving existing features (as well as adding some new ones, of course :D)

kk3hi3123 and gferrari like this.
  28. gferrari

gferrari

Hi Again, I have playmaker too. I don't know how to resolve this issue with the new update

Butnaru likes this.
  29. Butnaru

Butnaru

The Screen Capture

Unity 2018.3.0f2 Personal
    Assets\EasyMobile\Scripts\Modules\GIF\Moments\Scripts\Editor\MinDrawer.cs(30,31):
    error CS0104: 'MinAttribute' is an ambiguous reference between 'Moments.MinAttribute' and 'UnityEngine.MinAttribute'

the code:
    ===================================================================

Code (CSharp):
    1. using UnityEngine;
    2. using UnityEditor;
    3. using Moments;
    5. namespace MomentsEditor
    6. {
    7.     [CustomPropertyDrawer(typeof(MinAttribute))]
    8.     internal sealed class MinDrawer : PropertyDrawer
    9.     {
    10.         public override void OnGUI(Rect position, SerializedProperty property, GUIContent label)
    11.         {
    12.             MinAttribute attribute = (MinAttribute)base.attribute;
    14.             if (property.propertyType == SerializedPropertyType.Integer)
    15.             {
    16.                 int v = EditorGUI.IntField(position, label, property.intValue);
    17.                 property.intValue = (int)Mathf.Max(v, attribute.min);
    18.             }
    19.             else if (property.propertyType == SerializedPropertyType.Float)
    20.             {
    21.                 float v = EditorGUI.FloatField(position, label, property.floatValue);
    22.                 property.floatValue = Mathf.Max(v, attribute.min);
    23.             }
    24.             else
    25.             {
    26.                 EditorGUI.LabelField(position, label.text, "Use Min with float or int.");
    27.             }
    28.         }
    29.     }
    30. }
    ===================================================================

Does anyone have any idea what to do about this?
    Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  30. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,

We made a mistake while packaging the PlayMaker actions (one file was not included). We have submitted the new package that fixes it. It should be available for download soon.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding!

31. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, this has been fixed. Please download the latest version. Thank you.

Butnaru likes this.
  32. SuperMiro

SuperMiro

Hello I had this error after I imported the asset

The private field `EasyMobile.GameServices.sInvitationDelegate' is assigned but its value is never used
    warning CS0414: Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/GameServices/Multiplayer/GameServices_Multiplayer.cs(75,51)

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  33. Butnaru

Butnaru

Many thanks but what was the problem or the fix? :)
    or it is some kind of secret? )))

34. pt5011

pt5011

This is a warning not error. The latest build will fix it. We have submitted it to Asset store and it should be avail in a couple days.

35. pt5011

pt5011

What do you mean? What I meant is the error related to 'MinAttribute' was fixed. Its simply a confusion of the compiler between the MinAttribute in our code and the new MinAttribute introduced in Unity 2018.3.

Butnaru likes this.
  36. SuperMiro

SuperMiro

I updated but the warning is still there

37. soufiane159753

soufiane159753

Hi, why did you not add Applovin network ?

38. Flamacore

Flamacore

Hey there, great work on the asset :) I'm using the Pro version and it is really my best friend whenever I iniate any new project. But now for a project I'm having a problem when building. I have to use gradle since I use lots of libraries and SDK's so here's the complete error:

Code (CSharp):
    1. CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
    2. C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_111\bin\java.exe -classpath "C:\Program Files\Unity2018\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-4.2.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx2048m" "assembleRelease"
    4. stderr[
    5. C:\Users\flamacore\.gradle\caches\transforms-1\files-1.1\com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0.aar\0fc965d8eb75fe61baed7dbf02fcf541\res\values\values.xml:27:5-28:13: AAPT: error: style attribute 'attr/colorControlActivated (aka com.ChiefGames.Langirt:attr/colorControlActivated)' not found.
    7. C:\Users\flamacore\.gradle\caches\transforms-1\files-1.1\com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0.aar\0fc965d8eb75fe61baed7dbf02fcf541\res\values\values.xml:27:5-28:13: AAPT: error: style attribute 'attr/colorSwitchThumbNormal (aka com.ChiefGames.Langirt:attr/colorSwitchThumbNormal)' not found.
    9. error: resource style/Theme.AppCompat.Light.NoActionBar (aka com.ChiefGames.Langirt:style/Theme.AppCompat.Light.NoActionBar) not found.
    10. error: resource style/TextAppearance.AppCompat.Medium (aka com.ChiefGames.Langirt:style/TextAppearance.AppCompat.Medium) not found.
    11. error: resource style/Theme.AppCompat.Light.NoActionBar (aka com.ChiefGames.Langirt:style/Theme.AppCompat.Light.NoActionBar) not found.
    12. error: resource style/Theme.AppCompat.Light (aka com.ChiefGames.Langirt:style/Theme.AppCompat.Light) not found.
    13. C:\Users\flamacore\OneDrive\Documents\Foosball - Copy\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\incremental\mergeReleaseResources\merged.dir\values\values.xml:96: error: style attribute 'attr/colorControlActivated (aka com.ChiefGames.Langirt:attr/colorControlActivated)' not found.
    14. C:\Users\flamacore\OneDrive\Documents\Foosball - Copy\Temp\gradleOut\build\intermediates\incremental\mergeReleaseResources\merged.dir\values\values.xml:99: error: style attribute 'attr/colorSwitchThumbNormal (aka com.ChiefGames.Langirt:attr/colorSwitchThumbNormal)' not found.
    15. error: resource style/Theme.AppCompat.Light.NoActionBar (aka com.ChiefGames.Langirt:style/Theme.AppCompat.Light.NoActionBar) not found.
    16. error: failed linking references.
    18. Failed to execute aapt
    19. com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: Failed to execute aapt
    20.     at com.android.builder.core.AndroidBuilder.processResources(AndroidBuilder.java:796)
    21.     at com.android.build.gradle.tasks.ProcessAndroidResources.invokeAaptForSplit(ProcessAndroidResources.java:551)
    22.     at com.android.build.gradle.tasks.ProcessAndroidResources.doFullTaskAction(ProcessAndroidResources.java:285)
    23.     at com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.IncrementalTask.taskAction(IncrementalTask.java:109)
    24.     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor59.invoke(Unknown Source)
    25.     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    26.     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    27.     at org.gradle.internal.reflect.JavaMethod.invoke(JavaMethod.java:73)
    28.     at org.gradle.api.internal.project.taskfactory.DefaultTaskClassInfoStore$IncrementalTaskAction.doExecute(DefaultTaskClassInfoStore.java:179)
    29.     at org.gradle.api.internal.project.taskfactory.DefaultTaskClassInfoStore$StandardTaskAction.execute(DefaultTaskClassInfoStore.java:135)
    30.     at org.gradle.api.internal.project.taskfactory.DefaultTaskClassInfoStore$StandardTaskAction.execute(DefaultTaskClassInfoStore.java:122)
    31.     at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter$1.run(ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.java:121)
    32.     at org.gradle.internal.progress.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor$RunnableBuildOperationWorker.execute(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:336)
    33.     at org.gradle.internal.progress.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor$RunnableBuildOperationWorker.execute(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:328)
    34.     at org.gradle.internal.progress.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.execute(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:199)
    35.     at org.gradle.internal.progress.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.run(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:110)
    36.     at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.executeAction(ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.java:110)
    37.     at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.executeActions(ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.java:92)
    38.     at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.execute(ExecuteActionsTaskExecuter.java:70)
    39.     at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.SkipUpToDateTaskExecuter.execute(SkipUpToDateTaskExecuter.java:62)
    40.     at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ResolveTaskOutputCachingStateExecuter.execute(ResolveTaskOutputCachingStateExecuter.java:54)
    41.     at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ValidatingTaskExecuter.execute(ValidatingTaskExecuter.java:58)
    42.     at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.SkipEmptySourceFilesTaskExecuter.execute(SkipEmptySourceFilesTaskExecuter.java:97)
    43.     at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.CleanupStaleOutputsExecuter.execute(CleanupStaleOutputsExecuter.java:87)
    44.     at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ResolveTaskArtifactStateTaskExecuter.execute(ResolveTaskArtifactStateTaskExecuter.java:52)
    45.     at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.SkipTaskWithNoActionsExecuter.execute(SkipTaskWithNoActionsExecuter.java:52)
    46.     at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.SkipOnlyIfTaskExecuter.execute(SkipOnlyIfTaskExecuter.java:54)
    47.     at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.ExecuteAtMostOnceTaskExecuter.execute(ExecuteAtMostOnceTaskExecuter.java:43)
    48.     at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.execution.CatchExceptionTaskExecuter.execute(CatchExceptionTaskExecuter.java:34)
    49.     at org.gradle.execution.taskgraph.DefaultTaskGraphExecuter$EventFiringTaskWorker$1.run(DefaultTaskGraphExecuter.java:248)
    50.     at org.gradle.internal.progress.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor$RunnableBuildOperationWorker.execute(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:336)
    51.     at org.gradle.internal.progress.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor$RunnableBuildOperationWorker.execute(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:328)
    52.     at org.gradle.internal.progress.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.execute(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:199)
    53.     at org.gradle.internal.progress.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.run(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:110)
    54.     at org.gradle.execution.taskgraph.DefaultTaskGraphExecuter$EventFiringTaskWorker.execute(DefaultTaskGraphExecuter.java:241)
    55.     at org.gradle.execution.taskgraph.DefaultTaskGraphExecuter$EventFiringTaskWorker.execute(DefaultTaskGraphExecuter.java:230)
    56.     at org.gradle.execution.taskgraph.DefaultTaskPlanExecutor$TaskExecutorWorker.processTask(DefaultTaskPlanExecutor.java:123)
    57.     at org.gradle.execution.taskgraph.DefaultTaskPlanExecutor$TaskExecutorWorker.access$200(DefaultTaskPlanExecutor.java:79)
    58.     at org.gradle.execution.taskgraph.DefaultTaskPlanExecutor$TaskExecutorWorker$1.execute(DefaultTaskPlanExecutor.java:104)
    59.     at org.gradle.execution.taskgraph.DefaultTaskPlanExecutor$TaskExecutorWorker$1.execute(DefaultTaskPlanExecutor.java:98)
    60.     at org.gradle.execution.taskgraph.DefaultTaskExecutionPlan.execute(DefaultTaskExecutionPlan.java:625)
    61.     at org.gradle.execution.taskgraph.DefaultTaskExecutionPlan.executeWithTask(DefaultTaskExecutionPlan.java:580)
    62.     at org.gradle.execution.taskgraph.DefaultTaskPlanExecutor$TaskExecutorWorker.run(DefaultTaskPlanExecutor.java:98)
    63.     at org.gradle.internal.concurrent.ExecutorPolicy$CatchAndRecordFailures.onExecute(ExecutorPolicy.java:63)
    64.     at org.gradle.internal.concurrent.ManagedExecutorImpl$1.run(ManagedExecutorImpl.java:46)
    65.     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    66.     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    67.     at org.gradle.internal.concurrent.ThreadFactoryImpl$ManagedThreadRunnable.run(ThreadFactoryImpl.java:55)
    68.     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    69. Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.android.tools.aapt2.Aapt2Exception: AAPT2 error: check logs for details
    70.     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture.getDoneValue(AbstractFuture.java:503)
    71.     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture.get(AbstractFuture.java:482)
    72.     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture$TrustedFuture.get(AbstractFuture.java:79)
    73.     at com.android.builder.core.AndroidBuilder.processResources(AndroidBuilder.java:794)
    74.     ... 48 more
    75. Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.android.tools.aapt2.Aapt2Exception: AAPT2 error: check logs for details
    76.     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture.getDoneValue(AbstractFuture.java:503)
    77.     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture.get(AbstractFuture.java:462)
    78.     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.AbstractFuture$TrustedFuture.get(AbstractFuture.java:79)
    79.     at com.android.builder.internal.aapt.v2.QueueableAapt2.lambda$makeValidatedPackage$1(QueueableAapt2.java:179)
    80.     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    81.     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    82.     ... 1 more
    83. Caused by: com.android.tools.aapt2.Aapt2Exception: AAPT2 error: check logs for details
    84.     at com.android.builder.png.AaptProcess$NotifierProcessOutput.handleOutput(AaptProcess.java:463)
    85.     at com.android.builder.png.AaptProcess$NotifierProcessOutput.err(AaptProcess.java:415)
    86.     at com.android.builder.png.AaptProcess$ProcessOutputFacade.err(AaptProcess.java:332)
    87.     at com.android.utils.GrabProcessOutput$1.run(GrabProcessOutput.java:104)
    89. FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
    91. * What went wrong:
    92. Execution failed for task ':processReleaseResources'.
    93. > Failed to execute aapt
    95. * Try:
    96. Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
    98. * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
    100. BUILD FAILED in 8s
    101. ]
    102. stdout[
    103. :preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    104. :Firebase:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    105. :Firebase:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    106. :Firebase:checkReleaseManifest
    107. :Firebase:processReleaseManifest
    108. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    109. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    110. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:checkReleaseManifest
    111. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:processReleaseManifest
    112. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    113. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    114. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:checkReleaseManifest
    115. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:processReleaseManifest
    116. :OneSignalConfig:preBuild UP-TO-DATE
    117. :OneSignalConfig:preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    118. :OneSignalConfig:checkReleaseManifest
    119. :OneSignalConfig:processReleaseManifest
    120. :preReleaseBuild UP-TO-DATE
    121. :Firebase:compileReleaseAidl
    122. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:compileReleaseAidl
    123. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:compileReleaseAidl
    124. :OneSignalConfig:compileReleaseAidl
    125. :compileReleaseAidl UP-TO-DATE
    126. :Firebase:packageReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    127. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:packageReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    128. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:packageReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    129. :OneSignalConfig:packageReleaseRenderscript NO-SOURCE
    130. :compileReleaseRenderscript UP-TO-DATE
    131. :checkReleaseManifest UP-TO-DATE
    132. :generateReleaseBuildConfig
    133. :prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    134. :generateReleaseResValues UP-TO-DATE
    135. :generateReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
    136. :Firebase:compileReleaseRenderscript
    137. :Firebase:generateReleaseResValues
    138. :Firebase:generateReleaseResources
    139. :Firebase:packageReleaseResources
    140. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:compileReleaseRenderscript
    141. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:generateReleaseResValues
    142. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:generateReleaseResources
    143. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:packageReleaseResources
    144. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:compileReleaseRenderscript
    145. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateReleaseResValues
    146. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateReleaseResources
    147. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:packageReleaseResources
    148. :OneSignalConfig:compileReleaseRenderscript
    149. :OneSignalConfig:generateReleaseResValues
    150. :OneSignalConfig:generateReleaseResources
    151. :OneSignalConfig:packageReleaseResources
    152. :mergeReleaseResources UP-TO-DATE
    153. :createReleaseCompatibleScreenManifests
    154. :processReleaseManifest
    155. :splitsDiscoveryTaskRelease UP-TO-DATE
    156. :Firebase:platformAttrExtractor
    157. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:platformAttrExtractor
    158. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:platformAttrExtractor
    159. :OneSignalConfig:platformAttrExtractor
    160. :Firebase:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    161. :Firebase:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    162. :Firebase:javaPreCompileRelease
    163. :Firebase:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    164. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    165. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    166. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:javaPreCompileRelease
    167. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    168. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    169. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    170. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:javaPreCompileRelease
    171. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    172. :OneSignalConfig:generateReleaseBuildConfig
    173. :OneSignalConfig:prepareLintJar UP-TO-DATE
    174. :OneSignalConfig:javaPreCompileRelease
    175. :OneSignalConfig:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    176. :compileReleaseNdk NO-SOURCE
    177. :mergeReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
    178. :compileReleaseShaders UP-TO-DATE
    179. :generateReleaseAssets UP-TO-DATE
    180. :Firebase:mergeReleaseShaders
    181. :Firebase:compileReleaseShaders
    182. :Firebase:generateReleaseAssets
    183. :Firebase:mergeReleaseAssets
    184. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:mergeReleaseShaders
    185. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:compileReleaseShaders
    186. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:generateReleaseAssets
    187. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:mergeReleaseAssets
    188. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:mergeReleaseShaders
    189. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:compileReleaseShaders
    190. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:generateReleaseAssets
    191. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:mergeReleaseAssets
    192. :OneSignalConfig:mergeReleaseShaders
    193. :OneSignalConfig:compileReleaseShaders
    194. :OneSignalConfig:generateReleaseAssets
    195. :OneSignalConfig:mergeReleaseAssets
    196. :mergeReleaseAssets
    197. :mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
    198. :Firebase:compileReleaseNdk NO-SOURCE
    199. :Firebase:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
    200. :Firebase:transformNativeLibsWithMergeJniLibsForRelease
    201. :Firebase:transformNativeLibsWithStripDebugSymbolForRelease
    202. :Firebase:transformNativeLibsWithIntermediateJniLibsForRelease
    203. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:compileReleaseNdk NO-SOURCE
    204. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
    205. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:transformNativeLibsWithMergeJniLibsForRelease
    206. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:transformNativeLibsWithStripDebugSymbolForRelease
    207. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:transformNativeLibsWithIntermediateJniLibsForRelease
    208. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:compileReleaseNdk NO-SOURCE
    209. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
    210. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:transformNativeLibsWithMergeJniLibsForRelease
    211. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:transformNativeLibsWithStripDebugSymbolForRelease
    212. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:transformNativeLibsWithIntermediateJniLibsForRelease
    213. :OneSignalConfig:compileReleaseNdk NO-SOURCE
    214. :OneSignalConfig:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
    215. :OneSignalConfig:transformNativeLibsWithMergeJniLibsForRelease
    216. :OneSignalConfig:transformNativeLibsWithStripDebugSymbolForRelease
    217. :OneSignalConfig:transformNativeLibsWithIntermediateJniLibsForRelease
    218. :processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
    219. :validateSigningRelease
    220. :Firebase:mergeReleaseConsumerProguardFiles UP-TO-DATE
    221. :Firebase:transformNativeLibsWithSyncJniLibsForRelease
    222. :Firebase:mergeReleaseResources
    223. :Firebase:verifyReleaseResources
    224. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:mergeReleaseConsumerProguardFiles UP-TO-DATE
    225. :Firebase:processReleaseResources
    226. :Firebase:generateReleaseSources
    227. :Firebase:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac
    228. :Firebase:transformClassesAndResourcesWithPrepareIntermediateJarsForRelease
    229. :Firebase:extractReleaseAnnotations
    230. :Firebase:transformResourcesWithMergeJavaResForRelease
    231. :Firebase:transformClassesAndResourcesWithSyncLibJarsForRelease
    232. :Firebase:bundleRelease
    233. :Firebase:compileReleaseSources
    234. :Firebase:assembleRelease
    235. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:transformNativeLibsWithSyncJniLibsForRelease
    236. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:mergeReleaseResources
    237. :GoogleMobileAdsPlugin:verifyReleaseResources
    238. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:mergeReleaseConsumerProguardFiles UP-TO-DATE
    239. :GooglePlayGamesManifest.plugin:transformNativeLibsWithSyncJniLibsForRelease

-I tried to re-import play services resolver.
    -Tried to force resolve.
    -Deleted the com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0.aar from plugins/android and it built fine but after being force resolved again, the file came but didn't work again.
    -Deleted entire easymobile folder and reimported.

None of the above worked. Could you point me to a solution please? :)

39. wrensey

wrensey

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on how to Save and Load data with Easy Mobile using Playmaker? The documentation isn't very helpful for a newb like myself. All I want to do is save and load some global variable values on startup.

40. DicksGames

DicksGames

Here is what UNITY had to say (it worked for me). https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/is...sult-could-not-be-found-error-is-being-thrown

pt5011 likes this.
  41. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,

Please update the package from Asset Store, it should be fine now. Thanks!

SuperMiro likes this.
  42. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,

Actually AppLovin can be used now via mediation with one of the supported networks including AdMob, Heyzap, ironSource or MoPub. In a future update we may have support for AppLovin as a standalone network, I put it in our Requested Features list ;) Thanks for the suggestion!

soufiane159753 likes this.
  43. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,

Please take a look at the GameServicesDemo_SavedGames_Playmaker scene (Assets/EasyMobile/Demo/PlayMakerDemo/Scenes) for an example on how the actions can be used. Thanks!

44. gferrari

gferrari

Hello! I have a problem with local notifications. It seems that they do not work well on Android 9. The notifications appear only if I have the application suspended. But if I close it, the notification that is waiting, does not appear. Can I be missing something? This is frustrating me and it is very important for my game. (In Android 8.0 it is working: / but not in Android 9) I'm just trying using the example .

Thanks!

45. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, allow us some time to look into this issue. If we can reproduce it on our end we'll hopefully have a fix soon.

Thank you for reporting it and for your patience!

46. pt5011

pt5011

@gferrari I've just done a quick test using our demo app on Android 9 and the scheduled notifications were still posted properly even if the app was closed/killed. Are there any special steps to reproduce the issue? Also did you make any changes to the App Notifications settings on your device?

gferrari likes this.
  47. gferrari

gferrari

I am using Huawei with EMUI 9, it was updated a few days. I do not think this has changed my options, but I'm going to search. If I find something I comment here! Thank you very much for answering!

pt5011 likes this.
  48. TobyYe

TobyYe

Hi, @pt5001
    I used unity 2018 1.9f2, Easy mobile 2.2.0. The Game Center autoinit is not working I need to manually init.
    The worst thing is that the Advertising seems doesn’t init neither, but this time I can’t find where to init it manually.

49. pt5011

pt5011

So @TobyYe solved the problem himself, but I think it's worth repeating the solution here so it may help other users: since version 2.0 instead of using the now-deprecated EasyMobile prefab, you need to initialize EM from script https://www.easymobile.sglibgames.com/docs/pro/chapters/getting-started/using.html#initializing

50. SkolMandM

SkolMandM

Hello – I’ve purchased several SgLib templates along with Easy Mobile and am very pleased with all of them. I have a question about Easy Mobile, Unity 2018.3 and Unity analytics privacy consent.

In one of my current mobile game projects, I’m using Unity version 2018.2.5f1 (personal) to customize your Brain 100 template, and also using Easy Mobile Pro version 2.1.2 to incorporate advertising (Chartboost only), game services, ratings requests and privacy consent management. I’ve created a custom consent dialog using the template in Easy Mobile. In the Privacy Demo script in Easy Mobile, I see your comment about NOT needing to import the Unity Data Privacy Plugin if using Unity 2018.3: “If you’re using 2018.3.0 or newer, there’s no need to import the plugin because the methods are included in the Analytics library package already.” I’m having some trouble with implementing the Easy Mobile consent dialog in my game, since I don’t understand how the dialog combines with the Unity Privacy Plugin, which looks like it will create a separate popup with button link to the URL where users can opt out.

If I simply open my project in 2018.3 and continue to use the Easy Mobile consent dialog, would that automatically incorporate whatever script/features are needed to obtain user consent to Unity Analytics, including the link to the Unity opt-out page? Or would I still need to incorporate the Unity Analytics button/URL within my consent form somehow?

A separate question that may or may not be relevant: While working on this project, I tried to import the latest version of the Brain 100 template (I think I started with version 1.2.0), but I can’t tell whether it actually updated – nothing seems to have changed, my custom graphics are still there, etc.

I appreciate any suggestions, as I’ve been struggling with incorporating the privacy requirements under GDPR (I am U.S.-based but have a good audience for my apps in Europe). Thank you very much!