Search Unity

Easy Mobile - Many-in-one package for mobile games

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by pt5011, Jan 28, 2017.

1. blitzcloud

blitzcloud

Hey guys, any pointers on how to get a GDPR compliant solution for admob? As in, don't show personalized ads when they opt out?

2. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, EM Lite doesn't have that settings UI (it doesn't need that). Here's Lite version's document which mentions nothing about the settings UI https://easymobile.sglibgames.com/docs/lite/.

Thanks.

3. pt5011

pt5011

Thank you for the detailed information! Allow me some time to investigate this, I'll get back to you as soon as I figure out something.

4. BigToe

BigToe

Problems with setting up Notifications.

When setting up Notifications, the EM_Settings lose everything I enter when I hit "Generate Constants" .

1) Enable Notifications
    2) Select One Signal
    3) Enter in my App ID
    4) Click on Generate Constants
    ---Received pop-up "No user category has been defined or category ID is missing"
    (I'm not seeing categories, so maybe I shouldn't have hit generate constants...But OK.)
    5) Add user category
    6) Generate constants
    --Receive pop up that says "Constants Class Generated" - Successfully created constants class at Assets/EasyMobile/Generated/EM_NotificationsConstans.cs
    (Great!)

--Unity goes into Assets being re-imported...And then everything that was in notifications is wiped out.

5. nikosurfing

nikosurfing

@pt5011 , i 've been using EM Pro since a few months ago and my ads shows perfect without problem, but now latest version of easy mobile pro is no longer using prefab, and the ads not showing at all. Please guide me as i am designer and still learning about program. Based on doc, here's my steps
    1. Configuring the plugn on built-in setting --> done
    2. i created initialisation script on Awake --> done
    3. Make API calls through script --> done
    ---
    - Auto ad loading: "load all defined placement" --> done (i also tried "Load Default Ads")
    - Set to default ad network
    - Set Admob id (banner, interstitial)
    - And i leave other setting as default

Test to build apk but my ads not shows at all... On previous version (that using prefab) is so easy, but on latest version i don't know where's my steps that wrong.. please help me

6. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, which Unity version did you use? I've just run a quick test on 5.5.5f1 on Mac and couldn't reproduce the issue. Also the file name should be EM_NotificationsConstants.cs?

7. pt5011

pt5011

Hi @nikosurfing,
    Did you attach the initialization script to any game object in the first scene? Otherwise its Awake never runs so please check. If that won't help please contact our support email and maybe share your initialization script and relevant logcat. Thanks!

8. carloscarraveo

carloscarraveo

I have the same problem, too. You should put a video on it to clarify how it's done.

9. BigToe

BigToe

I'm using Unity 2017.4.11 on a Mac. The constants file is created and looks like the following.
    ///
    /// This file is automatically generated DO NOT EDIT!
    ///
    /// These are the constants to use with EasyMobile's API.
    ///

namespace EasyMobile
    {
    public static class EM_NotificationsConstants
    {
    public const string UserCategory_gt2 = "gt2";

}
    }

But any time I click on EM_Settings, all the settings are reset.
    Push Notification Service = None.
    Auto Initialization = 0.

I will try to put a video together of it and reach out via email.

10. carloscarraveo

carloscarraveo

Hi, I sent you an email with the problem. See if you can help me or send me the previous version of Easy Mobile pro. The new one I'm not able to work.

11. BigToe

BigToe

This evening it seems to be working. I have done nothing different, so that's confusing.

12. Hermonirr

Hermonirr

Are there any compatibility issues with 2017.4? I can't build for Android and can't find out why. Maybe it's unrelated to Easy Mobile, but it did start after we added it to the project. I've attached the compact log for the failed build.

Attached Files:

13. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, here're the steps.

1. Create a new game object in the 1st scene, name it EasyMobileInitializer.
    2. Add a script to the game object called EasyMobileInitializer.
    3. Add an Awake method to the script and call RuntimeManager.Init inside it (like the example script).

And if you did send us a email and it reaches us, rest assure that we will respond.

14. pt5011

pt5011

15. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,

The relevant line is

Code (CSharp):
    1. [Unity] > com.android.build.api.transform.TransformException: com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: com.android.dex.DexException: Multiple dex files define Lcom/sglib/easymobile/androidnative/BuildConfig;
    Were you updating from an older version of EM? You're having duplicated native Android libraries for EM in the project. Please:

- remove any files with name "com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-x.x.x" in folder Assets/Plugins/Android.
    - use menu Assets > Play Services Resolver > Android Resolver > Force Resolve.
    - rebuild.

Hope this helps.

16. pt5011

pt5011

Hi @MassiveMonsterGames ,

Again, could you please let us know the email address you used to contact us? We can't accept a 2* review for no solid reason.

Thanks.

17. BigToe

BigToe

Yes. Most likely. I was copying Leaderboards and Achievements from a copy of the project running in a second version of Unity. I had the inspectors of both versions of Unity side-by-side on a second monitor.

Which leads me to the point that I think you should write a converter for leaderboards and achievements for this update. Took 40 minutes to move over 36 achievements and 16 leaderboards. Just some extra work on an aspect of the project you would prefer not to mess with if it was working in the past.

18. pt5011

pt5011

Again I apologize for the inconvenience. As mentioned it may be a bit quicker to open the old EM_Settings in a text editor and copy & paste corresponding fields (leaderboard names, IDs, etc) to the new settings. Well it's still a manual process which can be a bit tedious (especially in your case where the number of leaderboards and achievements are quite high). The upside is it's a one-off transfer per project so (hopefully) it's not too bad.

I agree a converter will be handy. What I can do now is put it to our list of feature requests. Unfortunately I can't promise anything further now, sorry about that.

19. BigToe

BigToe

I am receiving this error while attempting to build with Gradle...Do you have any suggestions?
    CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.
    /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_31.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/java -classpath "/Applications/2017.4.11f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/gradle/lib/gradle-launcher-4.0.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain "-Dorg.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx2048m" "assembleRelease"

stderr[
    /Users/dg/Documents/Projects/gt2/Production/Unity/gt2108 Update/Temp/gradleOut/com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0/build/intermediates/bundles/default/res/values/values.xml:8: AAPT: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@StyLe/Theme.AppCompat.Light.NoActionBar'.

/Users/dg/Documents/Projects/gt2/Production/Unity/gt2108 Update/Temp/gradleOut/com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0/build/intermediates/bundles/default/res/values/values.xml:10: AAPT: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@StyLe/TextAppearance.AppCompat.Medium'.

/Users/dg/Documents/Projects/gt2/Production/Unity/gt2108 Update/Temp/gradleOut/com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0/build/intermediates/bundles/default/res/values/values.xml:13: AAPT: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@StyLe/Theme.AppCompat.Light.NoActionBar'.

/Users/dg/Documents/Projects/gt2/Production/Unity/gt2108 Update/Temp/gradleOut/com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0/build/intermediates/bundles/default/res/values/values.xml:15: AAPT: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Theme.AppCompat.Light'.

/Users/dg/Documents/Projects/gt2/Production/Unity/gt2108 Update/Temp/gradleOut/com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0/build/intermediates/bundles/default/res/values/values.xml:17:21-42: AAPT: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'colorControlActivated'.

/Users/dg/Documents/Projects/gt2/Production/Unity/gt2108 Update/Temp/gradleOut/com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0/build/intermediates/bundles/default/res/values/values.xml:21: AAPT: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'colorSwitchThumbNormal'.

/Users/dg/Documents/Projects/gt2/Production/Unity/gt2108 Update/Temp/gradleOut/com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0/build/intermediates/bundles/default/res/values/values.xml:27: AAPT: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@StyLe/Theme.AppCompat.Light.NoActionBar'.

/Users/dg/Documents/Projects/gt2/Production/Unity/gt2108 Update/Temp/gradleOut/com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0/build/intermediates/bundles/default/res/values/values.xml:8: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@StyLe/Theme.AppCompat.Light.NoActionBar'.

/Users/dg/Documents/Projects/gt2/Production/Unity/gt2108 Update/Temp/gradleOut/com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0/build/intermediates/bundles/default/res/values/values.xml:10: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@StyLe/TextAppearance.AppCompat.Medium'.

/Users/dg/Documents/Projects/gt2/Production/Unity/gt2108 Update/Temp/gradleOut/com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0/build/intermediates/bundles/default/res/values/values.xml:13: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@StyLe/Theme.AppCompat.Light.NoActionBar'.

/Users/dg/Documents/Projects/gt2/Production/Unity/gt2108 Update/Temp/gradleOut/com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0/build/intermediates/bundles/default/res/values/values.xml:15: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name 'Theme.AppCompat.Light'.

/Users/dg/Documents/Projects/gt2/Production/Unity/gt2108 Update/Temp/gradleOut/com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0/build/intermediates/bundles/default/res/values/values.xml:17: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'colorControlActivated'.

/Users/dg/Documents/Projects/gt2/Production/Unity/gt2108 Update/Temp/gradleOut/com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0/build/intermediates/bundles/default/res/values/values.xml:21: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'colorSwitchThumbNormal'.

/Users/dg/Documents/Projects/gt2/Production/Unity/gt2108 Update/Temp/gradleOut/com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0/build/intermediates/bundles/default/res/values/values.xml:27: error: Error retrieving parent for item: No resource found that matches the given name '@StyLe/Theme.AppCompat.Light.NoActionBar'.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ':com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0:processReleaseResources'.
    > com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: Failed to execute aapt

* Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED in 8s
    ]
    stdout[
    NDK is missing a "platforms" directory.
    If you are using NDK, verify the ndk.dir is set to a valid NDK directory. It is currently set to /Users/damiangriffin/Library/Android/sdk/ndk-bundle.
    If you are not using NDK, unset the NDK variable from ANDROID_NDK_HOME or local.properties to remove this warning.

20. BigToe

BigToe

There was a folder called "com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0" in my Plugins/Android folder. I removed it, and checked to see if it would be replaced by a reimport but it was not. I don't know how/when it got there or if it is essential as it matches the same version number that is in the m2repository folder, but its gone now and I was able to complete the build.

21. pt5011

pt5011

The folder is necessary! Otherwise all Android native functionalities of EM won't work. Please force resolve to bring it back. After the resolution, check that your Assets/Plugins/Android folder has the com.sglib.easymobile.easy-mobile-1.1.0 file/folder and the com.android.support.appcompat-v7-x.x.x file and try a build.

22. BigToe

BigToe

I did a force resolve, the folder was added and it did build this time.

pt5011 likes this.
  23. Maxim_AO

Maxim_AO

Hey guys, great plugin. I am using EM PRO, trying to make advertisement with usage of admob, so i have added some custom placements in my admob console and added this placements in EM settings in my project. When i start application i see this message:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. ing.cs:424)
    2. Condition: Attempting to load AdMob interstitial ad with an undefined ID at placement longAd
    3. StackTrace: UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
    4. EasyMobile.AdMobClientImpl:InternalLoadInterstitialAd(AdPlacement) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/NetworkClients/AdMobClientImpl.cs:361)
    5. EasyMobile.AdClientImpl:LoadInterstitialAd(AdPlacement) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/NetworkClients/AdClientImpl.cs:293)
    6. EasyMobile.Advertising:LoadInterstitialAd(IAdClient, AdPlacement) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:1033)
    7. EasyMobile.Advertising:LoadAllInterstitialAds(List`1) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:926)
    8. EasyMobile.<CRAutoLoadAllAds>c__Iterator1:MoveNext() (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:888)
    9. UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
    10. EasyMobile.Advertising:set_AutoAdLoadingMode(AutoAdLoadingMode) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:424)
    11. EasyMobile.Advertising:Start() (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:293)
    13. UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
    14. Resources.Scripts.GameObjects.InterfaceShortScripts.GlobalLoggerControl:LogCallback(String, String, LogType) (at Assets/Resources/Scripts/GameObjects/InterfaceShortScripts/GlobalLoggerControl.cs:23)
    15. UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
    16. EasyMobile.AdMobClientImpl:InternalLoadInterstitialAd(AdPlacement) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/NetworkClients/AdMobClientImpl.cs:361)
    17. EasyMobile.AdClientImpl:LoadInterstitialAd(AdPlacement) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/NetworkClients/AdClientImpl.cs:293)
    18. EasyMobile.Advertising:LoadInterstitialAd(IAdClient, AdPlacement) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:1033)
    19. EasyMobile.Advertising:LoadAllInterstitialAds(List`1) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:926)
    20. EasyMobile.<CRAutoLoadAllAds>c__Iterator1:MoveNext() (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:888)
    21. UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
    22. EasyMobile.Advertising:set_AutoAdLoadingMode(AutoAdLoadingMode) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:424)
    23. EasyMobile.Advertising:Start() (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:293)
    And when i call
    Code (CSharp):
    1. if (Advertising.IsRewardedAdReady(AdPlacement.PlacementWithName(REWARDED_AD_PLACEMENT))) {
    2.                 rewardedAdSucceeded = succeeded;
    3.                 Advertising.ShowRewardedAd(AdPlacement.PlacementWithName(REWARDED_AD_PLACEMENT));
    4.             }
    to start my rewarded it, it is never ready. Project id specified, autoload=true, It found my custom placements in the list, but ad is not ready so it is not able to show it. Did i miss something?

My placements ids from admob are specified in the settings as well, for android only

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  24. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, thanks for choosing Easy Mobile!

You were getting this error

Code (CSharp):
    1. Condition: Attempting to load AdMob interstitial ad with an undefined ID at placement longAd
    It looks like you didn't enter the ID for this "longAd" placement. If it's an unused placement, please remove it.

A few things to consider:
    - Double check your AdMob App ID and other ad ID make sure they're correct.
    - Enable AdMob Test Mode to rule out issues related to fill rate https://easymobile.sglibgames.com/d...ing/setup-adnetworks/admob-gma.html#test-mode
    - Always test on mobile devices, as AdMob won't function in Unity editor.

25. iDeveloper2

iDeveloper2

Hi, what I do to share Image and URL at same. I only see share texture or share URL method but not both option.

26. pt5011

pt5011

Hi @iDeveloper2, you can put the URL into the "message" argument of the ShareImage method.

27. Maxim_AO

Maxim_AO

Hi! Thank you for quick reply.
    I think problem not in the wrong ids, i double checked it, everything is correct. (app id, ad ids, placement names the same as in admob console).
    So if i am correct, there is no way to check through the editor whether ad works?
    I tried to run it on mobile device will build and run but ad in the demo scene also doesn't showing, i pressing button and nothing happening, just sound, so i am not able to get device id via terminal.
    And one more question - does EM ad requires unity advertisement service on?
    Also could be the reason of error with undefined ad id, if i specified only Android data? We didn't use IOS yet, so we do not need ad working for IOS

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  28. pt5011

pt5011

Hi @Maxim_AO

- Yes ads are mobile-specific so please test them on real mobile devices.
    - The device ID should be printed out in the debug log soon after the app launches. Remember to check the "development build" option in Unity Build settings.
    - No EM doesn't require Unity Ads service, unless you want to use Unity Ads with EM API.
    - No you don't need to enter iOS IDs if you only target Android.

For this kind of issue I recommend you to write us at support@sglibgames.com, providing as much info as possible (screenshots, logcat, etc. will definitely help).

Thanks.

29. marwanelkaouri

marwanelkaouri

30. marwanelkaouri

marwanelkaouri

Hi dear ,
    Thanks for this plugin but i have a problem with it , it miss a prefab (easy mobile), i hop that you can help me .
    thanks you.

31. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, thanks for choosing Easy Mobile!

The latest version of EM doesn't require the prefab anymore. You seem to have referred to some outdated documentation, can you tell me where you found that document?

32. iDeveloper2

iDeveloper2

Hi, I facing issue in rating pop up.
    I done all step according to you provide in document but after I build and then test on mobile. Always popup this message "The rating popup could not be shown because it was disabled or the display constraints are not satisfied". How to resolved this issue.

33. djcodigo

djcodigo

Good night I'm using Easy Mobile Pro and draw game project, I have problems to share and compile the apk, before upgrading to the latest version of Easy Mobile Pro only had a problem to share.

34. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,

The message says it all: either the popup has been disabled (the "Don't Ask Again" button was clicked), or one of the constraints is not satisfied.

To bypass the constraints, check the "Ignore Constraints In Development" option and test with a development build. The popup will now show regardless of the constraints (but will still be disabled if you click Don't Ask Again). More info https://easymobile.sglibgames.com/d...uration.html#utilities--store-review-settings

35. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, please write us at support@sglibgames.com so we can support you. Thanks!

36. robertRSG

robertRSG

37. pt5011

pt5011

38. iileychen

iileychen

I have encounter the same issue, is there a way to fix this? Since it is a big issue if user reinstall the game, the first lunch it will lose the saved data.

39. blitzcloud

blitzcloud

Hey @pt5011 , I used the privacy demo solution as the base for my own method, since it already does everything I need. The question here would be why does it still ask on every run despite having technically set the options? I understand it shouldn't auto-load when the preferences have been set, but it does ask on every run.

I think the consent is a great native implementation that works even on very old phones. Just great

EDIT: Nvm, I just remembered that when I tested I added a line, which is causing this. Fixed

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    pt5011 likes this.
  40. iileychen

iileychen

@smithmj5 any luck about this issue? I was struggle with it for days, can not find a good way to avoid it.

41. pt5011

pt5011

We talked to @smithmj5 on this before so allow me to repeat our answer here (thank @smithmj5 again for being so understanding about this):

So I managed to reproduce the issue you reported regarding EM's Saved Games API.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid that's how iCloud works. Beside your reproducing steps, I also tried calling the FetchAllSavedGames method immediately after logging to Game Center, the underlying GameKit method is here. Interestingly enough, the first call returns no saved games (I had one created on another device), and no error also (error == nil). So GameKit basically considers the operation to be successful while it indeed failed to fetch the saved games from the cloud! Retry after 2-3 seconds and it loads the saved games correctly.

I'm afraid there's little we can do in terms of "fixing" the API. Given that the problem only happens in the first 2-3 seconds after login (and you probably have the user login right after launch?), I believe (hopefully) it won't cause any major issues in practical apps, because saved games activities don't normally take place that early after launch.

At any rate, I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and patience. If you come up with any idea to mitigate the issue, we would be much happy to incorporate it into EM, and that would be a great favor you do for us!

42. blitzcloud

blitzcloud

@pt5011 speaking of nice additions, I did my own queue system for simple native alerts where two alerts that happen in a short period of time will not overlap, ignoring the second one. I think that's a feature worth studying. My solution is most likely subpar compared to what you guys can pull off

43. pt5011

pt5011

Thank you for the suggestion! If possible, we will very much appreciate it if you can share more details of the implementation via our email support@sglibgames.com?

Another option to avoid overlapping alerts is using this method to check whether another alert is being shown before showing the next one.

44. robertRSG

robertRSG

You should add app id to Android Manifest if you are using google-mobile-ads-17.0+ .aar (added by resolver), otherwise app will crash on start. It does not matter what version of Google Mobile Ads sdk it is.

45. soetheby

soetheby

I got these error after trying to fix interstitial ad loading issue. I try re-import Easy Mobile Pro then i got these error which stopping me to do anything with my game. Please help.

Attached Files:

46. pt5011

pt5011

google-mobile-ads-17.0+ .aar sounds a bit strange. Normally we see com.google.android.gms.play-services-ads-xxx. Thanks for the clarification anyway! We'll investigate more on this and update the doc if needed.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  47. pt5011

pt5011

So it looks like you imported and then deleted the Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing folder?

Please disable the In-App Purchasing module of EM. If that doesn't apply, go to menu Edit > Project Settings > Player, locate the "Scripting Defined Symbols", remove the "EM_UIAP" symbol and hit Enter.

soetheby likes this.
  48. Radiangames

Radiangames

I'm using the GIF exporting and sharing in my latest game, but having a couple issues:

1) I'm getting the following Error log in Unity every time I stop recording:
    Using RunOnMainThread without initializing Helper.
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    EasyMobile.Internal.RuntimeHelper:RunOnMainThread(Action) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Common/Helpers/RuntimeHelper.cs:231)
    EasyMobile.AnimatedClip:Finalize() (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/GIF/AnimatedClip.cs:55)

For reference, I'm starting and stopping recording often so that I only get the relevant gameplay/animation (turn-based puzzle game).

2) Related to this, sometimes it records nothing if the StartRecording happens too soon after the StopRecording. Is this expected?

Thanks,
    Luke

49. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, thanks for choosing EM!

1. Have you added the initialization script to your first scene? That is needed for the RuntimeHelper to work properly.

2. How soon is it? Did you restart the recording in the same frame of stopping, or in a later frame? Normally this shouldn't cause any difference.

dimib likes this.
  50. pt5011

pt5011

I'd like to summarize what we know about this issue so far so other customers have the information too:

- In the first few seconds (most of the time 2-3 seconds) after the first authentication to Game Center, iCloud has not been fully synced (probably due to the needed time to actually download data from the cloud).

- During this time, attempting to open an existing saved game (created by another device or in the previous install of the app) will result in a new saved game of the same name being created.

- If we write some data to the aforementioned saved game during this time, we will get a conflict at its first open after iCloud is fully synced. Thanks to this, we can correct the data (reapply the data from the cloud) during conflict resolution. Therefore no data will be overridden/lost unexpectedly.

- This is no different than the case when iCloud can't be synced due to interrupted connection. Again data correction can always be done thanks to conflict resolution.

- Normally, this syncing duration is short (few seconds). So it's recommended to have some appropriate delay (5-10 seconds) after Game Center authentication before accessing of saved games. Since authentication normally takes place right after app launch, this delay shouldn't be a big problem in most cases.

@smithmj5 I hope this will be useful for you too!