Search Unity

Easy Mobile - Many-in-one package for mobile games

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by pt5011, Jan 28, 2017.

1. tcban

tcban

Hello

I used the native share feature. However, only files are displayed and no shared titles and phrases are displayed. When I run the app, there is no window asking for permission. please help me

Code (CSharp):
    1.     IEnumerator SaveScreenshot_01()
    2.     {
    3.         // Wait until the end of frame
    4.         yield return new WaitForEndOfFrame();
    5.         float x = Screen.width;
    6.         float y = Screen.height;
    7.         float x_1 = (float)(x * 0.03);
    8.         float x_2 = (float)(x * 0.94);
    9.         float y_1 = (float)(y * 0.77);
    10.         float y_2 = (float)(y * 0.23);
    11.         string path = Sharing.SaveScreenshot(x_1, y_1, x_2, y_2, "screenshot");
    12.         Sharing.ShareImage(path, "screen shot share test", "subject_test");
    13.         Debug.Log(path);
    14.     }

upload_2022-12-10_10-50-5.png

upload_2022-12-10_10-52-40.png

Last edited: Dec 11, 2022
  2. novaVision

novaVision

There is a bug getting iap product using id in cases when product has store specific ids.

3. tcban

tcban

How can I solve it? Or do you have to update the Asset?

4. novaVision

novaVision

I did this:

Code (CSharp):
    1. public static IAPProduct GetIAPProductById(string productId)
    2.         {
    3.             foreach (IAPProduct pd in EM_Settings.InAppPurchasing.Products)
    4.             {
    5.                 if (pd.StoreSpecificIds.Length > 0)
    6.                 {
    7.                     foreach (var storeSpecificId in pd.StoreSpecificIds)
    8.                     {
    9. #if UNITY_IOS
    10.                         if (storeSpecificId.store == IAPStore.AppleAppStore && storeSpecificId.id.Equals(productId))
    11.                         {
    12.                             return pd;
    13.                         }
    14. #elif UNITY_ANDROID
    15.                         if (storeSpecificId.store == IAPStore.GooglePlay && storeSpecificId.id.Equals(productId))
    16.                         {
    17.                             return pd;
    18.                         }
    19. #endif
    20.                     }
    21.                 }
    23.                 if (pd.Id.Equals(productId))
    24.                     return pd;
    25.             }
    27.             return null;
    28.         }

5. PTAStudio

PTAStudio

Easy Mobile is not dead...
    I have rewrote the new Easy Mobile Plugin with full features that work perfectly.
    - Adsvertising
    - Game Services
    - IAP
    - Notifications
    ....For any information that needs to be supported, please contact: anhcode.ict.tn@gmail.com

6. zKici

zKici

o_O

7. LilGames

LilGames

Are you affiliated with sglib?

8. adampound

adampound

You ever figure this out? Getting same error.

9. DilipS

DilipS

This asset is such a pain. Everything is broken in my game which is in production now. I won't be able to update my game, retrieve saved files or honor IAP's. It is broken and my game doesn't work on Android 12 as of now. Apart from all this, I need to now start from scratch to create my own login system, save files and rewrite everything. So frustrating....

10. jinn97

jinn97

What is exactly wrong with IAP's? For me everything is still working.

11. jinn97

jinn97

I have tried contacting you but no response.
    I can pay for the modifications if anyone is willing to.
    Please contact me at contact@divinecodeproductions.com

I am interested in the new API for AdMob and new bug fixes.

12. UnityGuy1717

UnityGuy1717

Looks like this asset has been removed from the Unity Asset Store. It used to be so good - what a shame.

farazk86 likes this.
  13. UnityGuy1717

UnityGuy1717

I was a huge fan of Easy Mobile Pro, and having to start the search over + integrate a new asset was daunting. I figured I'd post where I landed in case it helps anyone else who is searching for an EMP replacement. There are a few assets out there that offer similar functionality. In some cases you may need to purchase a collection of assets. I decided to buy https://assetstore.unity.com/packag...ugins-essential-kit-mobile-ios-android-140111 for two main reasons:
    1) It is very feature-rich.
    2) The support is unbelievable. They run an active Discord server and were very quick to respond to my questions.

Obviously do your own research, but I strongly recommend you give this asset a look. It's worth noting that they fielded an number of questions of mine before I even purchased the asset, so if you're on the fence try reaching out to their team.

Good luck migrating, everyone!

14. farazk86

farazk86

Very unfortunate that the developer abandoned easy mobile pro. I had deep integration of it in all my projects.

After the asset was pulled from the asset store, I finally gave up on it and looked for a replacement.

After my search I landed on this one: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/integration/mobile-tools-complete-game-132284

And replaced easy mobile in my projects with the above asset.

Its not as good as EMPro, but I needed it for Ads and IAP, and their integration is very simple and straightforward.

The support is very good and they have an active discord.

After seeing @UnityGuy1717 post, I also thought to post my experience in case someone is also looking for a replacement, now you guys have 2 options to chose from :)

meowmeow11 likes this.
  15. LilGames

LilGames

Out of curiosity, now that Unity has launched "Unity Game Services", do all the benefits of EMP perhaps exist through Unity's own offerings?

16. UnityGuy1717

UnityGuy1717

@LilGames It's possible, but part of the advantage of using these libraries is the convenience of having things streamlined. Depending on which features you were using in EMP, there could be a significant amount of work to get things up and running again.

@farazk86 I also looked into that asset by Gley, however there were some limitations on notifications that were a dealbreaker for me. It looks like a lightweight wrapper for Unity's notification system which may work for some people, but it doesn't support custom sounds so I didn't purchase it. In terms of the Essential Kit that I bought, I spoke with one of the devs from Voxel Busters (the maker of this asset) and they said that they plan to add advertising support in the next 2 months or so.

LilGames likes this.
  17. HanumanthuReddy

HanumanthuReddy

Code (CSharp):
    1. android.app.PendingIntent.checkFlags
    2. java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
    There is a flag that needs to be added or something for the Android plugin. This flag is required for Android 12 to install the app. I tried adding it manually, but the asset completely crashed when I tried to do so. Also, upgrading to a newer version of unity was critical for me as I was using some experimental packages. Easymobile actually addressed this flag issue in their latest version, but when i tried upgrading, entire package crashed with too many errors. I understood there was no way to recover.

I am now implementing Essential kit from voxels. it is going to be a pain, but I got no choice.

18. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Hey Devs!
    This is Ayyappa from Voxel Busters team. We received many queries from this plugin users since it got out of asset store regarding migration to Essential Kit. Also, As new google play norms are coming up (Target API 33 requirement pretty soon in some months), We try our best to offer the support for easy migration. As of now, Essential Kit supports Target API 33 and iOS 16.

So, wanted to give a quick overview on what Essential Kit offers which may help the developers.

ComparisonChart.png

Don't want to hijack this thread as it may not be right, so would like to continue the discussion here.

Lastly, no need to panic regarding the migration. Any kind of migration may need some form of efforts but we will be there to help you out! We have some devs who already migrated pretty easily!

Also, we offer integration services where we handle the complete migration. This helps in saving lot of time and efforts for your team. Integration pricing is very affordable in the range of $150 - $200 per project (If your hourly is $50, it's just 4 man hours cost!!). Contact us for more details.

Cheers,
    VB Team

Last edited: Mar 27, 2023
    farazk86 likes this.
  19. jinn97

jinn97

Hello!

It looks like a nice asset!
    I have some questions:
    - When you estimate that version 3.0 will be released?
    - Will you support IAP / Ads initialization from code?
    - Will you support Amazon Store?
    - Regarding ads, will you have an automatic loader for the ads? This feature is quite important.

Thank you!

20. Voxel-Busters

Voxel-Busters

Hey!
    Would request you to continue the discussions about our plugin over here and leave this thread for things related to EMP.
    Here are some quick answers. Please check the detailed answers here.

When you estimate that version 3.0 will be released?
    Within 2-3 Months. However, Ads asset will be released(already about to be beta in a weeks time) a head and it will be offered for free with V3.

Will you support IAP / Ads initialization from code?
    Yes

Will you support Amazon Store?
    Yes, via Unity IAP wrapper.

Regarding ads, will you have an automatic loader for the ads? This feature is quite important.
    Yes

Cheers,
    VB Team

Last edited: Jun 4, 2023
  21. Evgeno

Evgeno

Hello everybody. I understand that this plugin is already deprecated, but maybe someone else is using it.
    I'm trying to add this plugin to an empty project in Unity 2022.3.0 LTS, and when launched on an android smartphone, it crashes, and at the very beginning, even the Unity logo is not shown. Has anyone experienced this?

22. xjjon

xjjon

I still have it working on 2020 LTS. There are some 'fixes' to common problems earlier in this thread.. so depends what your issue is. However, I would suggest using different asset since this is no longer updated.

23. farazk86

farazk86

This is a really bad idea. I would not import this into a new project, there are too many problems with it.

I removed EMPro from all my projects as I could not deal with the wasted time of fixing build and runtime errors because of it

24. Evgeno

Evgeno

Thanks for the answers, but unfortunately now I don’t have the opportunity to buy another project, and I just need one function to save to the iOS cloud :)

25. xjjon

xjjon

26. el_Guero

el_Guero

Same here. I removed easy mobile from all my games. Implemented codeless iap from unity directly and setup my own gdpr/ccpa, as well as a review system. Things are actually way easier than they seem.

What is crazy is that the developer moved up the price several times and still participated in many promos before pulling the trigger. Such a S***ty behavior tbh. Just cash grabbing what he could until everything broke apart.

To his defense: I wouldn't want to maintain a plugin like this. I'm sure it's hell with all the SDKs and APIs to keep up.

27. Evgeno

Evgeno

28. xjjon

xjjon

Unfortunately it's not possible to determine why it crashed from those reports without stack trace..

Do you use Crashlytics? It can give detailed crash logs with line numbers in the stacktrace so you know where in the code caused it: https://firebase.google.com/docs/crashlytics/get-started?platform=unity

Might be possible to see them in play console too if you symbolicate the crash: https://support.google.com/googlepl...jid=10007534774226896565-NA#view_stack_traces

29. Evgeno

Evgeno

In general, after downloading and testing many different versions of Unity, I came to the conclusion that crashes began to appear starting with version 2022.2.12f1. Now I'll try to look at the list of changes and if I can find out the reason. If you want, then also join the search for the cause in version 2022.2.12f1, I think people smarter than me are sitting here and will find a fix.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2023
    zacharyaghaizu likes this.
  30. Evgeno

Evgeno

In the com.google.android.play.core-1.8.3 plugin, I unchecked Android support and now the crash does not occur. Who knows how much this plugin is needed for Easy Mobile to work?

31. NamelessDeveloper777

NamelessDeveloper777

anyone knows why easy mobile is taken down from unity store?
    and where can we find new updates for this amazing plugin?
    Please help

32. Starbox

Starbox

You are going to waste more time trying to repair this asset than move to a different one.

farazk86 likes this.
  33. UnityGuy1717

UnityGuy1717

@NamelessDeveloper777 This plug-in is no longer being maintained and was removed from the asset store. Since EMP is no longer available, I purchased the solution mentioned above that was created by Voxel-Busters.

34. Mirror_Shiel

Mirror_Shiel

Hey y'all, apologies for necroposting here. Is anyone still maintaining projects that were built with this plugin ages ago? If so, are you running into issues with Notifications permissions and/or IAPs on newer Android versions? I'm trying to hunt down some issues that my players are running into and wondering if it's finally time to do the messy work of tearing out this plugin and replacing it.

35. el_Guero

el_Guero

Shouldn't be using it anymore. I got rid of it in all my projects as compatibility became impossible.