Search Unity

Easy Mobile - Many-in-one package for mobile games

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by pt5011, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Yurojs

Yurojs

Hello, Did anybody know how to share image with text one message. I have used
    Sharing.ShareImage and when in mobile I press to share the are 2 share messages(in one message is image in the second text) How make only one message with image and text?

2. amoraleite

amoraleite

Some for me!
    Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/GameServices/GameServices.cs(928,16): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Gravity' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

BTW: My another problem about support for 4.0 ADS Unity, is just check a checkbox inner ADS EMP Advertising 4.0 =D Cool!

3. ian_mac123

ian_mac123

I am another one getting the Error:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/GameServices/GameServices.cs(928,16): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Gravity' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    I was following the tutorial linked by chingwaifunggames. I installed and set up the Google Play Games Plugin, then Switch on Game Services and it comes up with the above error. If I uncheck Game Services, it disappears.

@pt5011 can you please have a look into this?

4. amoraleite

amoraleite

The solution for this error for now:

Return to GPS 10 (play-games-plugin-for-unity-10.14)
    Sglib team are working to compatibilize with GPS 11.

: D

farazk86 and ian_mac123 like this.
  5. ian_mac123

ian_mac123

Awesome, thank you for that! What did you remove from your assets before downgrading? I want to make sure I don't have anything hanging around that isn't needed (or remove too much) :)

6. amoraleite

amoraleite

Hi Ian!

I only removed GPS 11 (delete folder) then I installed the version 10.14 from Git! :D

7. traunay

traunay

Has anyone managed to get the Admob working? So I've been trying to make my admob ads showing up (this is still in test mode and I've checked the test option) but I keep getting ads is not ready yet and I've checked from the debug message that the admob client has been initialized properly. I've even try to call to load the ads manually.

I've followed the tutorial (which is very simple and supposed to work ?1) and doesn't seem to show any issue when setting up my admob integration.
    Help pls

Thanks

8. adrianchancy

adrianchancy

I am also trying admob these days.
    The ad can be shown in Unity Editor, cannot be shown on an iPhone even in test mode.

9. trepicado

trepicado

+1, I'm getting the same error. Android build is working just fine, only iOS is getting this error. Already checked if my provisioning profile contains the iCloud permission and if my testing device got icloud drive enabled.

10. RomanBard

RomanBard

Is there anything more known about this issue? I having the same problem.
    'iOS Cloud Save' works in debug builds, but not in release builds. (even in Testflight)
    Error log: The requested operation could not be completed because you are not signed in to iCloud or have not enabled iCloud drive.

11. Starbox

Starbox

Hi
    Is it possible that the Playmaker action GameService_IsInitialized is faulty?
    In the Editor, when the FSM activates, all instances of this action in it replace the local FsmBool with a None (null).
    It's as if
    Code (CSharp):
    1. isInitialized = GameServices.IsInitialized();
    ...returned a null, it's really bizarre.
    I'd think that at runtime on the Editor, it should always return a 'false' value.
    EDIT: when this line is commented out there are no more issues.

Last edited: May 3, 2022
  12. jinn97

jinn97

Hey guys, is anyone using Admob as main rewarded ad with mediations?

Sometimes for Unity and AppLovin, the rewarded event is not fired, so the player is watching ads and he will not receive any reward.

If you had this problem, do you have any solutions? Maybe a small delay or something?

This error can be seen if you watch ad after ad. There will be a 10-20% chance out of 10 ads to have this problem.

I am using the latest EMP, latest 2020 Unity version ( 33f) and the latest plugins from admob & mediations.

Last edited: May 5, 2022
  13. jinn97

jinn97

I am coming with more details regarding AdMob & Mediations callbacks.

If you have AdMob as the main rewarded network and you want to add mediations through AdMob with networks like AppLovin, Unity, Ironsource etc, the rewarded event will not be called correctly for these. Basically, the users will watch an ad from AppLovin or other network and they will never get the reward! If you will use code from Google and add mediations, there are no problems. I have provided multiple logs and videos over email and I am currently waiting for an update to solve these errors that can lead to lose in revenue and a high uninstall rate.

As a workaround, you can use their code to load an ad and use the code from Google with their callbacks, but this is not a long term solution if you want to change the main network from AdMob to Applovin as default & mediations.

Hope the team will do a great job once again and solve these problems.

14. Starbox

Starbox

I add this too: with the Privacy module activated, for the action Privacy_Show Default Consent Dialog, the toggle ids and toggle values arrays remain empty, no elements are added to them once exciting the state that contains the action. Events are fired properly though.
    I also tried to preset these arrays too to see if perhaps the action needed blank slots but nothing changes. Therefore it's impossible to recover the ids and their respective values to operate changes in the privacy parameters of the application.

15. dispatch_starlost

dispatch_starlost

Hey guys, we have an issue with our android app crashing and I've narrowed it down to what I think is the EMP implementation of admobs.

EMP version: 2.18.1
    Unity 2021.3.2 LTS
    Unity Ads 3.7.5
    GPGS 0.10.14
    Google Mobile Ads 7.0.0

We noticed a big spike of crashes after updating Unity to 2021 and updating all the plugins. The crash is a null pointer dereference and causes the game to hang. It's about 30% of users so far, so it's a massive deal for us.

After monitoring logcat and eventually getting a crash to occur, it seems to be related to destroying or hiding banner ads, possibly coroutine related. We believe that disabling the advertising module of EMP and turning off all banner ads in the game fixes the crash - it's hard to tell as it takes a long time to trigger the crash sometimes.

Further info which might be related is that we are having banners load and stick around after running a hide or destroy. The ad asset is duplicated in the scene (there is literally two BANNER(Clone) in the scene) and it looks like an async loading bug or similar, where it's forgetting about the first banner it created.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is it a known bug?

M_G_L likes this.
  16. oxmhpark

oxmhpark

Our project contains Admob plugin and after installing EasyMobilePro we can not build anymore... It shows "An assembly with the same name..." error but troubleshoot written in user guide - play services resolver version update - not working. What should I do?

17. breban1

breban1

Hello!

Having some issues with logging into Google Play Games on Android. Email sent, but wanted to ping you all here too.

Building iOS to test as we speak!

UPDATE: iOS seems to work fine.

Last edited: May 17, 2022
  18. huihui9527

huihui9527

EM Pro is great, I can record gameplay as gif in a very easy way. I'm courious is it possible to save the exported gif into system gallery, at least iOS supports gif now.

19. Starbox

Starbox

General question regarding the PRIVACY module and methods for managing the AppTracking Transparency (iOS) and the Global Data Privacy Consent at large.

Without having this module activated, I never got errors in the logs (iOS or Android) when running the games on devices while using actions to modify the GDPC.

For the info, I didn't use Easy Mobile's actions to launch the ATT prompt box on iOS.

Now, when the module is activated, it suddenly allows the user to have a custom line added to the iOS native prompt dialog box (because the info.plist is altered), which by default reads like [Your description usage here], displayed just below the official native blurb displayed by Apple.
    But it doesn't look like this line can be dynamically changed based on the device's language because I haven't found anywhere a way to access this string. The documentation shows nothing about that in the scripting section.

In the end it looks like activating the module is only valuable to do the following things:
    1. Have a slightly customized prompt for the ATT on iOS. But it can't be changed through scripting?
    2. Use the "default consent dialog composer" with all its toggles and buttons.
    And that's it.
    But there is no evidence that activating the module is absolutely necessary to have access to the management of consent at the highest level. Again, the actions I use to check on the consent status AND set it throw no errors when the game runs on devices.
    So could we have a clarification on this please?

20. nemanson

nemanson

Were you ever able to fix this? I'm getting the same problem now. I was able to get Game Services to Init, and Saved Games are enabled, but I'm having the same problem you were.

21. farazk86

farazk86

The developer has not been active in this thread for some time. Has he abandoned the asset?

Or is there any discord for this asset for us to join?

zhxhome likes this.
  22. denzchy

denzchy

I got the exact same problem. Banner ads not showing, can't get into play mode.

Code (CSharp):
    1. You need to initialize the Advertising module first
    2. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)
    3. EasyMobile.Advertising:InitializationClientCheck () (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:318)
    4. EasyMobile.Advertising:GetWorkableAdClient (EasyMobile.AdNetwork) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:1483)
    5. EasyMobile.Advertising:get_DefaultBannerAdClient () (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:262)
    6. EasyMobile.Advertising:ShowBannerAd (EasyMobile.BannerAdPosition) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:521)
    7. SgLib.AdDisplayer:Start () (at Assets/XYZ/Scripts/PremiumFeatures/AdDisplayer.cs:78)
    Unity Advertising module and EM advertising module are both activated. I am using Unity ads and Google Admob.
    Using EM 2.19.0 and Unity 2020.

Any solution?

23. Scalisco

Scalisco

How can I get the Product SKU from a receipt?

24. Telperion1991

Telperion1991

Hello guys:
    Immediately after I imported EasyMobile, my apk build size grew from 71mb to 96mb.
    I'm sure I'm building a release version, and I built an empty project for testing, and its apk size is 14.4mb. However, after just importing the EasyMobile plugin (without any other operations), the apk size of this test project is It went up to 26.5mb.
    Any ideas?

25. Telperion1991

Telperion1991

To be precise, I found that in the apk built by the test project, the libil2cpp.so file increased from 7.9mb to 22.9mb, and the libunity.so file increased from 9.7mb to 11.4mb since I introduced easy mobile pro.

26. Falondrian

Falondrian

Hello, EM Pro user here. I have a feature request: the EM folder should be movable, I don't want to clutter my project root. This requires:

- EM_Constants to determine RootPath dynamically like many assets do.
    - EditorConsentDialog to use EM_Constants.RootPath
    - EasyMobileDependencies.xml to be dynamically updated with EM_Constants.RootPath
    - EM_AndroidManifestBuilder: change sCustomManifestPath to use EM_Constants.RootPath

Last edited: Sep 22, 2022
    gavinb80 likes this.
  27. hatibnb_unity

hatibnb_unity

i couldn't find the option to upgrade or downgrade the Subscription in Easy Mobile does any one know how to handle the upgrade/downgrade using EM ?

28. manurocker95

manurocker95

You mean like purchasing the asset?

29. hatibnb_unity

hatibnb_unity

nop not purchasing the asset i m talking about the in-game google play subscription using the easy mobile .

30. LilGames

LilGames

Wouldn't a user do that by accessing their Google Play account through a google app, or web browser rather than through your game?

31. farazk86

farazk86

Is anyone getting any response from the developer of this asset? He's been gone for quite some time and I have not received a reply to any of my support and feedback emails?

Anyone else experience the same? Is this asset dead?

32. manurocker95

manurocker95

Support died 4-5 months ago.

33. farazk86

farazk86

Thats what I'm afraid of :(

This is such a great asset and I would hate for it to die out :(

34. Starbox

Starbox

The latest version doesn't have the Playmaker actions package in 'packages' folder. When using the menu to install them, as they're lacking we're sent to the Asset store. But it lands on 404.

So I had to pick the folder from a much older version of my project, one which still had the folder since it was added with an older version of the plugin.
    But when putting said folder, as a copy, in the same location of the current project, I got an error on the following action for NativeAPIs > Internal:

Code (CSharp):
    1. Assets/EasyMobile/PlayMakerActions/NativeAPIs/Internal/Contacts_AddContactView.cs(31,44): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'DemoUtils_Contacts' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    This action created no problem in the older project. So there are two issues for now: no way to add PM actions, and there's that one action that throws an error.
    For now, I'll simply delete it because I'm not using it but it would be a good thing to correct this, please.

35. Starbox

Starbox

Support has been subpar more than a year ago. At some point what was the real developer get missing and there was a blackout. Then answers on the Reviews page started to return, proving that someone was there, but I suspected that it wasn't the original dev. The last feedback to a review was 7 months ago. Now, there's just nobody answering.
    There was a time in the store when there were three different solutions for such functions but the options are become scarce now. Too many people complain about the lack of support, which means an alternative is needed, again. With that, the necessity to untangle the whole plugin from the game's code and run with something else. Probably two weeks of extra work.

farazk86 and LilGames like this.
  36. el_Guero

el_Guero

Anyone knows how to solve the unity warning for IAP initialization?

Unity IAP: Unity In-App Purchasing requires Unity Gaming Services to have been initialized before use.
    - Find out how to initialize Unity Gaming Services by following the documentation https://docs.unity.com/ugs-overview/services-core-api.html#InitializationExample

I guess this would need an update by the dev... but reading in this thread that the plugin is not actively developed anymore and myself not getting any reply from support either, I'm wondering now how to solve this myself.

Documentation says:
    Call UnityServices.InitializeAsync() to initialize all Unity Gaming Services at once. It returns a Task that enables you to monitor the initialization's progression.

I'm not sure what that 'task' is or how to use it. But I guess I have to call UnityServices.InitializeAsync() before I initialize the Easy Mobile Pro plugin, right?

Thing is, I'm using Playmaker so I'm not that well versed with coding. But I do can make my own custom action for this for sure. One thing I don't understand well yet is callbacks and I guess that 'Task' is a callback? How can I make sure that Gaming Services are finished with initializing from within a Playmaker action and only then, trigger the event that leads to the State with the easy mobile pro initialization action?

Any help is appreciated.

37. Starbox

Starbox

Move to another plugin. If you were a coder you could eventually manage to update it on your own as nothing new would come nor would be corrected by the publisher, but as a Playmaker user you certainly need a tool that is alive and currently maintained otherwise things will keep getting worse for you.

38. el_Guero

el_Guero

I actually only use the iap from EMP. So I'm looking as well at implementing this directly through unity which seems rather easy and almost code-less too. But don't have the time right now to set everything up and bug test it. So I hoped there would be an easy solution to just trigger the Unity Gaming Services, then initialize EMP. Any idea?

39. frogwise

frogwise

Hey all - does anyone have some suggestions for how to test the Ratings popup on Android? I think I have the logic setup properly (I'm using Playmaker together with Easy Moibile Pro), but its hard to test on device since I've already rated my game and so the popup wont show up.

40. el_Guero

el_Guero

Just wrote my custom action and seems everything is working as expected. If there's anyone using Playmaker with Easy Mobile Pro, hit me up if you need a solution. Cheers!

I think it's just a single action which basically triggers one single line of code.
    According to this documentation at https://developer.android.com/guide/playcore/in-app-review/test you can simply delete the review directly in google play store which then will let you trigger the prompt again. Have you tried that?

41. Leking006

Leking006

Hi after I updated my Unity Ads SDK to 4.3, I encounter this error:

UnityAdsClientImpl.cs(500,42): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IUnityAdsListener' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Does anyone know how to fix this?

42. Starbox

Starbox

It might be possible to keep Easy Mobile Pro for all the parts that still work, but it would be wiser to migrate Advertising support to another plugin.
    Consider the same in a near future for IAP because these are things that are ought to change the most.

43. farazk86

farazk86

The asset went on sale for Black Friday...

The asset owner has stopped all support and contact and yet put the asset forward for sale...

????

44. zKici

zKici

I find that typical of Unity, even for assets no updates in years.

45. farazk86

farazk86

But isnt it the asset owner who puts the asset for sale.. Unity cant decide that by themselves without the asset owners approval?

46. zKici

zKici

If that's the case there should be certain criteria s that need to be met before it can be approved, seems like there is none.

47. AntLewis

AntLewis

Hi there, using the Easy Mobile Pro package with Unity 2021.3.8 on an Android 11 version. My camera isn't being recognised and even the image picker won't work. Installed Android Logcat from the package manager and it's spewing out some errors, which I assume is causing the issue. Any idea how to solve @pt5011 ?

upload_2022-11-27_16-14-37.png

Last edited: Nov 28, 2022
  48. OBJVISION

OBJVISION

Hi,
    I am watching this plugin because native camera, is there any way to set the video recording resolution? also i see that there is a save image function but not a Save video Function, why?

49. Starbox

Starbox

The developer of this plugin has not been active in many months. Consider this plugin dead. If you cannot solve your issue, try recruit another coder for the brief time here until you find enough time and money to migrate onto another tool. EMP is bound to become more and more dysfunctional.

50. Niroan

Niroan

Code (CSharp):
    1. // Load the default rewarded ad.
    2. Advertising.LoadRewardedAd();
    Is not loading ad? It just keeps waiting. is there another step to show it?