Search Unity

1. All Pro and Enterprise subscribers: find helpful & inspiring creative, tech, and business know-how in the new Unity Success Hub. Sign in to stay up to date.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Easy Mobile - Many-in-one package for mobile games

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by pt5011, Jan 28, 2017.

1. tahir_ali

tahir_ali

When update is Coming for Google Mobile ads v6.0?

2. dayjur

dayjur

Cant get Amazon IAP working on 2.16 anyone else ?

3. dayjur

dayjur

Nevermind my bad, must make sure JSON on device matches products otherwise wont init, also sandbox testing make sure permision set to external sd card so it can copy to device

4. 39thstreet

39thstreet

Has anyone used Easy Mobile Pro with a kid's app recently?

We have extensive experience with kid's app development, but this is the first time we've had to implement IAP (subscription) and I'm getting worried.

A few related questions:
    1. EMP is build on top of Unity Purchasing, which requires Unity Analytics. There is a hack/workaround to disable Analytics at runtime, but I'm concerned how reliable it is. ( As an aside Unity spent months promising to decouple Analytics from IAP only to say they had no plans, see thread here for more ). Have people successfully disabled Analytics at run time with the hack described by Unity?

2. Can you totally remove all the advertising and other tracking related elements of the EMP product? We'd only be using Cloud saves and IAP. I understand this sounds kinda crazy, but from experience: Apple scans apps and if any included code even references the IDFA they will boot you from the store and you will have to prove to them you aren't using it.

Would appreciate any info / people with relevant experience. Thanks!

5. MVS_1981

MVS_1981

Maybe I've missed it somewhere, but how do you:

• Call an ad
    • stop time based on "ad is showing" state
    • Resume the game upon finished or skipped state of the ad?

unityunity