Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Easy Mobile - Many-in-one package for mobile games

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by pt5011, Jan 28, 2017.

1. amirnik

amirnik

I upgraded to latest 2.10.0 from older version and I get:
    Assets\EasyMobile\Scripts\Modules\Advertising\NetworkClients\AdMobClientImpl.cs(288,34): error CS1660: Cannot convert lambda expression to type 'string' because it is not a delegate type

What could be the issue?

2. Starbox

Starbox

There are also two actions to verify, for IAPs, if the EMP module and Unity IAP are initialized, but no action to force an initialization thereof. Could we have those Playmaker actions too, please?

3. Starbox

Starbox

Hmm I hope all is good on sglib's side.

4. noahx

noahx

Is this product abandoned by the developer? He was usually replying to questions within a day or two but now it has been almost two months since his last reply. No wonder why the product went on sale again and again.

5. Starbox

Starbox

If it's a one man team it might explain the blackout of the developer if unfortunate things happened. Let's hope that all goes well and that we get good news.

SweatyChair likes this.
  6. SweatyChair

SweatyChair

It's kind of sad we just migrated from Prime31 to Easy Mobile a couple of months ago, and we got few questions/problems but the developer is being absent...

7. akshaykumar

akshaykumar

Hello,
    I am facing some issues to save images in the gallery with this plugin. It always shows "Fail to save Image: error: Couldn't create directory". I tried with the demo scene also it has the same issue. can you please tell me how I fix this?

Thanks

saveImage.jpeg

8. umiringo73

umiringo73

Hi
    May I know whether this plugin has supported Unity IAP 2.2+?
    When I updated to Unity IAP 2.2+, the subscription always failed when GetSubscriptionInfo called.
    error is The product receipt does not contain enough information, the 'developerPayload' field is missing.

9. Starbox

Starbox

It's getting really problematic here and a migration will be needed if the publisher remains inactive. Please consider that at at the end of the current week it will be two months since the developer last connected on Unity Forum.
    Whatever the cause of this silence, in my opinion it is necessary to realize that for the sake of other developers and professionals in need of answers and visibility and under pressure to keep up to date with the regular changes in the industry, this plugin should now be considered unsupported and should be avoided until further notice, unless you can have another coder working for you who can bring updates and modifications to the latest batch of scripts.

EDIT: the publisher has "replied" to comments on the Asset store, thanking people, as far as a month ago but even as recently as no less than two days ago. It's most likely a bot that outputs either "Thank you for choosing Easy Mobile and for your review!" or "Thank you for choosing Easy Mobile and for your review! Glad it's been useful!". The only really genuine answer, one that seems detailed enough to be posted by someone, is over a month old. There also has been an older reply: "Thank you for choosing Easy Mobile. Please contact our email support@sglibgames.com, that's our main support channel. We normally respond within 48 hours. Thanks again."
    I sincerely hope this issue will be solved ASAP.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
  10. CrandellWS

CrandellWS

Is it possible to make a subscription available for a limited time then up the price for all new subscribers but keep the lower price for the ones that signed up during a limited startup phase

11. novaVision

novaVision

As we know, EM has a location detection feature, but unfortunately we started to receive this crashes on iOS (according to Firebase Craslytics reports)
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Crashed: CTTelephonyNetworkInfo
    2. 0  libobjc.A.dylib                0x1a52d9c88 objc_retain + 8
    3. 1  CoreFoundation                 0x191969f44 cow_copy_storage + 156
    4. 2  CoreFoundation                 0x191858038 _cow_mutate_slow + 28
    5. 3  CoreFoundation                 0x1917f702c -[__NSDictionaryM setObject:forKey:] + 180
    6. 4  CoreTelephony                  0x191e463c0 -[CTTelephonyNetworkInfo updateRat:descriptor:] + 300
    7. 5  CoreTelephony                  0x191e46208 -[CTTelephonyNetworkInfo queryRatForDescriptor:] + 160
    8. 6  CoreTelephony                  0x191e4506c -[CTTelephonyNetworkInfo connectionStateChanged:connection:dataConnectionStatusInfo:] + 96
    9. 7  CoreFoundation                 0x191910130 __invoking___ + 144
    10. 8  CoreFoundation                 0x1917f31c0 -[NSInvocation invoke] + 300
    11. 9  CoreFoundation                 0x1917f3720 -[NSInvocation invokeWithTarget:] + 76
    12. 10 CoreTelephony                  0x191e4ea10 void dispatch::async<-[CoreTelephonyClientMux sink:handleNotification:]::$_2>(dispatch_queue_s*, std::__1::unique_ptr<-[CoreTelephonyClientMux sink:handleNotification:]::$_2, std::__1::default_delete<-[CoreTelephonyClientMux sink:handleNotification:]::$_2> >)::'lambda'(void*)::__invoke(void*) + 36
    13. 11 libdispatch.dylib              0x191544280 _dispatch_client_callout + 16
    14. 12 libdispatch.dylib              0x1914ecdcc _dispatch_lane_serial_drain$VARIANT$mp + 612
    15. 13 libdispatch.dylib              0x1914ed8a8 _dispatch_lane_invoke$VARIANT$mp + 424
    16. 14 libdispatch.dylib              0x1914f7338 _dispatch_workloop_worker_thread + 712
    17. 15 libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x1d730a5a4 _pthread_wqthread + 272
    18. 16 libsystem_pthread.dylib        0x1d730d874 start_wqthread + 8
    Trivia Fight App – CoreFoundation – Firebase console 2020-12-09 17-59-46.png

Never saw it before. What could be the problem?

12. Starbox

Starbox

On the Releases page we can read
    Is SGlib still active with at least someone keeping an eye on updates? This is urgent.
    No more support means having to move to another tool which implies a lot of work.

13. Niki-4

Niki-4

Hello guys! Maybe someone can help with my problem... I'm really new on c# and unity) so actually its difficult for me to udrestand all documentation)

So, I have next problem => I have save in my app which stored in 1 file with JSON (gold count, crystalls count etc) and I have IAP thats why I need to store that save in cloud with google play...

1. Is it possible to transfer it to cloud?

2. If yes what should I do for it?

PS: I use another asset to create a save file and I can change it to playerprefs or cache if its necessarry

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
  14. drjamiearron

drjamiearron

Does anyone know why the GIF recording feature doesn't capture the canvas/HUDs?

15. Starbox

Starbox

Maybe your canvas is not on the right layer or has a wrong priority, or is not in overlay mode?
    shows that the UI's top banner is saved into the GIF.

16. Jasinka

Jasinka

Hello,

Anyone have this problem or just me? After update plugin,got errors.
    Playmaker actions commands maybe need to be updated? But its same, no luck.

Assets\EasyMobile\PlayMakerActions\InAppPurchasing\InAppPurchasing_OnPurchaseFailed.cs(45,13): error CS0123: No overload for 'IAPManager_PurchaseFailed' matches delegate 'Action<IAPProduct, string>'Assets\EasyMobile\PlayMakerActions\InAppPurchasing\InAppPurchasing_OnPurchaseFailed.cs(50,13): error CS0123: No overload for 'IAPManager_PurchaseFailed' matches delegate 'Action<IAPProduct, string>'

Maybe someone have good vesion of file or know how to fix it?:) Thanks.

17. dayjur

dayjur

I imported 2.12 did upgrade instructions and click about and still see 2.10 and new param for purchase fiale dnot in

18. dayjur

dayjur

Every time i import easy mobile pro I get Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Xverify:none for build and run on android
    only can build

19. Starbox

Starbox

Well the good news is that unity PT5011 has been seen Wednesday so, with a bit of luck, it seems the developer-publisher is actually alive.

SweatyChair likes this.
  20. PawelFJ

PawelFJ

The EasyMobile menu is not just showing up suddenly in a project where it was working previously and I have tried everything from updating and reimporting it.

The compile errors all seem to have to do with Unity in-app purchasing, and I do have this issue there (see image). I can't seem to find "Services and API" in the Google Play Console though.

All the errors pertain to the inapppurchasing stuff.
    Assets\EasyMobile\Scripts\Modules\InAppPurchasing\InAppPurchasing.cs(10,30): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Security' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Purchasing' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Attached Files:

21. manurocker95

manurocker95

Privacy Consent Dialog consent crashes the game on iOS 14.3 (iPhone X). Does anyone have any clue?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  22. manurocker95

manurocker95

upload_2020-12-28_23-48-33.png

Same function works on Editor (on Android and iOS platform setup) and Android builds so it's something related to iOS for sure.

Edit:

I'm using latest EMP on the store (2.12.0) but the issue seems to be the same as 2.9.0 "fixed" one:

### Bug Fixes - Fixed a crash of the consent dialog on iOS 14 due to the conversion from HTML texts to NSAttributedString objects.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  23. Starbox

Starbox

The latest version is 2.13 actually. Maybe purge your web browser's cookies and see if the version number is properly displayed.
    I would also strongly suggest having a transition strategy to another plugin down in the pipe because there is no guarantee that this plugin will get updated anytime soon and iOS14+ won't be waiting.

24. manurocker95

manurocker95

Package manager and web browser shows 2.12 as the last one

I got only crashes with consent dialog, but I guess I will try other solutions while waiting for iOS fixes :/

25. manurocker95

manurocker95

upload_2020-12-29_13-14-3.png

Okay, 2.13 was just released

26. Starbox

Starbox

Yes, December 29.
    There might still be hope but I wish the dev would come out of his cave and give us a sign or something.

27. Marnelle

Marnelle

Hi! How can I allow a player to pick only one image?

stormdevelop likes this.
  28. manurocker95

manurocker95

After the author answered me with "We can't reproduce it", I confirm the privacy demo scene is also crashing on iOS 14.3. Does anyone know a workaround that doesn't involve changing the framework or making a custom privacy screen? (I've already done this but just to know)

29. daniekk

daniekk

Hello I decided to buy easy mobile pro for my mobile game to ease the implementation of ads and IAPs for android and ios. I am wondering why my apk build size suddenly went up from 73 mb (easy mobile is imported but ads, IAPs, and game services modules disabled) to 95 mb after enabling the said modules. I know the apk size will increase after enabling such modules, but I was not expecting it to be this big. Any ideas why?

30. Starbox

Starbox

Maybe some of the advertising SDKs weigh that much? And what about Unity's packages? They are not cheap either, weight wise.

31. Evst

Evst

When using the Share feature with Easy Mobile Pro, files are saved but not shared.

The PNG file has been saved in the folder.

However, using Demo Scene does not allow sharing.

What's the reason?

32. marcusice109

marcusice109

I found a problem recently with Admob because of the policy changed.

I received a message below from google:
    ADS AND CONTENT OVERLAP: As stated in our Program policies, publishers are not permitted to alter the behavior of Google ads in any way. This includes placing ads so that they cover any part of the site or app content or implementing parts of a webpage to cover any portion of the ads. If your site has drop-down menus they are not permitted to cover the ads.

It checked every object are not overlapping. Also, my iOS version of this app does not receive this message.
    Then I found that what it means is that the "BannerAdPosition.Bottom" is overlapping the Android OS menu (which is the back and home menu that could be hidden)!

I can't find how to set the "Position.Bottom" to a little bit higher above the Android OS menu in Easy Mobile API, so I could only fix it by changing it to "Position.Top". Then google approved my change.

I still want my banner to show at the bottom. Do you have any idea about it?

33. marcusice109

marcusice109

By the way, I want to mention that I did not update my Easy Mobile API been a while. When I want to update it, I am not sure which firebase SDK version should I use. Like this time I use firebase message 7.0, then I found that the RawData type changed from string to byte. Easy Mobile API is expecting a string. I change the firebase SDK to 6.12 and it goes fine. I think if the Easy Mobile API Release Notes could shows which version of the other SDK it is using would help a lot.

34. Starbox

Starbox

You mean the Home, Back and App List buttons that exist on all advanced Android phones and are part of the screen, not having their own physical buttons?
    Shouldn't this be handled by the safe zone in Unity's Player Settings?
    Since this happens at the OS level I'd be tempted to say that it's should solved between the Android device and the Goodle Ads API. It's odd.

35. daniekk

daniekk

Finally found the problem. Easy mobile was not the culprit, my bad. I was building a development build, which adds about 15-20 mb of debugging tools and other stuff on the apk.

36. RGV

RGV

Anyone else facing problems buildling Demo apk after last update? Downloading EM_Demo_Pro and running it works like a charm, but building in Unity (DemoHome and NotificationsDemo scenes, as I'm just working with notification module) throws AndroidJavaExceptions after NotificationsDemo scene is loaded.
    Those exceptions say ClassNotFoundException, pointing classes from AndroidNative namespace, such as AppUtil, NotificationUnityInterface (the most raised one), and so forth.

37. BinHexer

BinHexer

Howdy homies, I'm trying to implement the GIF feature but getting a weird NullReferenceException. Anybody knows how fix that?

Error is as follows:

Code (CSharp):
    1. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    2. EasyMobile.ClipPlayerUI.Resize (EasyMobile.AnimatedClip clip) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/GIF/ClipPlayerUI.cs:106)
    3. EasyMobile.ClipPlayerUI.Play (EasyMobile.AnimatedClip clip, System.Single startDelay, System.Boolean loop) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/GIF/ClipPlayerUI.cs:50)
    4. EasyMobile.Gif.PlayClip (EasyMobile.IClipPlayer player, EasyMobile.AnimatedClip clip, System.Single startDelay, System.Boolean loop) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/GIF/Gif.cs:114)
    5. GIFManager.PlayMyClip () (at Assets/Scripts/HelperScripts/GIFManager.cs:84)
    6. GIFManager.GameOver () (at Assets/Scripts/HelperScripts/GIFManager.cs:70)
    7. LevelManager.LevelWon () (at Assets/Scripts/HelperScripts/LevelManager.cs:323)
    8. LevelManager.VehFinished () (at Assets/Scripts/HelperScripts/LevelManager.cs:228)
    9. Vehicle.Update () (at Assets/Scripts/VehicleScripts/Vehicle.cs:214)

38. omfg_space

omfg_space

Hello guys,

I am only implementing game services in my game, I have checked the auto init on and my script is as follows but the gameservices.init() is not working. it is initializing the runtimemanager.init() but not the gameservice.init()

Also when i click on show leaderboard button i have called the ShowLeaderBoard() function but i get the false in the debug.

I even checked it on mobile yet i am not able to initiate the login.

Code (CSharp):
    2. using System.Collections;
    3. using System.Collections.Generic;
    4. using UnityEngine;
    5. using EasyMobile;
    6. using UnityEngine.UI;
    8. public class GameServiceLeader : MonoBehaviour
    9. {
    10.     public static GameServiceLeader leaderInstance;
    12.     void Awake()
    13.     {
    14.         if(leaderInstance == null)
    15.         {
    16.             leaderInstance = this;
    17.         }
    18.         else if(leaderInstance != null)
    19.         {
    20.             Destroy(gameObject);
    21.         }
    23.        if (!RuntimeManager.IsInitialized())
    24.              RuntimeManager.Init();
    25.     }
    27.     void Start()
    28.     {
    29.         if(!GameServices.IsInitialized())
    30.         {
    31.             GameServices.Init();
    32.             Debug.Log("Initialised" + GameServices.IsInitialized());
    34.         }
    35.     }
    37.     public void ShowLeaderBoard()
    38.     {
    39.         Debug.Log("Initialised" + GameServices.IsInitialized());
    41.         if (GameServices.IsInitialized())
    42.         {
    43.             GameServices.ShowLeaderboardUI();
    44.         }
    46.     }
    48.     public void SubmitScoreClassic(int currentScore)
    49.     {
    50.         if(GameServices.IsInitialized())
    51.         {
    52.             GameServices.ReportScore(currentScore, EM_GameServicesConstants.Leaderboard_Classic_Mode);
    53.         }
    54.     }
    56.     public void SubmitScoreTimed(int currentScore)
    57.     {
    58.         if (GameServices.IsInitialized())
    59.         {
    60.             GameServices.ReportScore(currentScore, EM_GameServicesConstants.Leaderboard_Timed_Mode);
    61.         }
    62.     }
    64.     public void SubmitScoreBlast(int currentScore)
    65.     {
    66.         if (GameServices.IsInitialized())
    67.         {
    68.             GameServices.ReportScore(currentScore, EM_GameServicesConstants.Leaderboard_Blast_Mode);
    69.         }
    70.     }
    72.     public void SubmitScoreAdvance(int currentScore)
    73.     {
    74.         if (GameServices.IsInitialized())
    75.         {
    76.             GameServices.ReportScore(currentScore, EM_GameServicesConstants.Leaderboard_Advance_Mode);
    77.         }
    78.     }
    80.     public void SubmitScoreChallenge(int currentScore)
    81.     {
    82.         if (GameServices.IsInitialized())
    83.         {
    84.             GameServices.ReportScore(currentScore, EM_GameServicesConstants.Leaderboard_Challenge_Mode);
    85.         }
    86.     }
    88. }

Attached Files:

39. Starbox

Starbox

Is it necessary to provide an App Store ID (Google/Apple) for the test ads to work in Unity Editor?
    I did set up the Ads module and Unity Services: Ads too, I launched the demo and I see that UnityAds is initialized, but on the next line, at the same time, I'm asked to "initialize UnityAds client first."
    The ads are on test mode both in Unity and on test in the Dashboard too (force override).
    Placements and Game IDs are correct.

It also tells me that "ads were removed".
    I have absolutely no way to know why the client does not initialize after it's been said to be initialized.

Then, despite being not initialized and with ads removed, I see in the console that all ads types I declared for this app are still getting some kind of check up in the form of:

Code (CSharp):
    1. OnUnityAdsReady: video
    2. UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
    3. EasyMobile.UnityAdsListener:OnUnityAdsReady(String) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/NetworkClients/UnityAdsClientImpl.cs:542)
    4. UnityEngine.Advertisements.Utilities.CoroutineExecutor:Update() (at Library/PackageCache/com.unity.ads@3.5.2/Runtime/Advertisement/Utilities/CoroutineExecutor.cs:17)
    "video" at line 1 being replaced with whatever ad placement that is declared in the module's settings.
    I even created a banner one in the dashboard just to test it but nothing gets initialized anyway.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
  40. manurocker95

manurocker95

Latest update has GIF module bug: upload_2021-1-13_9-51-16.png

41. pt5011

pt5011

@Starbox Please do provide store IDs as instructed in our doc https://www.easymobile.sglibgames.c...networks/unity-ads.html#configuring-unity-ads

And we recommend to test with our AdvertisingDemo first to make sure your setup is correct, while ruling out all possible issues related to your own code. UnityAds does provide editor simulations (most other networks don't), but we always recommend to test on real iOS and Android devices.

42. pt5011

pt5011

Please try reimport the package. You should have a Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/GIF/3DI70R_GIF folder.

43. StoneBears

StoneBears

Hello,

When the admob banner appears, the fps drops.
    is it possible to do something to avoid this?

44. Starbox

Starbox

For the ID, I'm referring to the Store IDs specifically on the Unity Dashboard.

Unity_dashboard_storeIDs.png

Are these necessary for the test ads to work, both in the Editor and in the build?

45. Starbox

Starbox

Is it necessary to keep the default placements video and rewardedVideo? Can they ever be disabled and will the plugin still work?

Also, next to the big blue button in Placements, there's the Settings gear to set up default ads for iOS and Android. Can these be changed and the plugin still work?

46. manurocker95

manurocker95

The folder is there, but it's not recognized if I don't move it to other folder outside Easy Mobile one. Maybe something with assembly definition?

47. Starbox

Starbox

Hi,
    Could the following actions for advertising:
    • Advertising_On Interstitial Ad Completed
    • Advertising_On Rewarded Ad Completed
    • Advertising_On Rewarded Ad Skipped
    ...provide the same access to the list of Networks as done in actions such as Advertising_Show Rewarded Ad, which inherits from Advertising_RewardedAdActionBase, by using param?

48. Starbox

Starbox

In the EMP settings for Advertising, I see a difference between :
    1. Default ad networks
    2. Default placement(s)
    These two elements not being the same, I suppose it could be possible to use a Default Ad Network as set up in the module, yet also use a Custom Ad Placement of this Default At Network.

IF I'm right, shouldn't actions reveal the Ad Placement field even if using the Default At Network (enum RewardedAdActionParam left set to Default)?

49. Starbox

Starbox

This part confused. On the right, it's written Custom Placement whereas it's more like a Custom Title or Custom Type.

EMP_customcustom.png

I'm also sort of bumping this too while I'm at it: #1102

50. Kultie

Kultie

Are there setup for localization perrmision description for iOS?.
    The process of creating the infoPlist.string can be automate will save some time when building for iOS