Search Unity

Easy Mobile - Many-in-one package for mobile games

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by pt5011, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Salva_Takuns

Salva_Takuns

In other hand, I'm looking for a post or a guide to show the good way when the user needs to update from one version to the next one? I always have problems when I need to do it.

Now I'm in the 2.5.0 version and I want to update it to the last one 2.7.0

Can someone help me?

Thanks

2. formatc2013

formatc2013

Hi guys
    Does anyone happen to know how to use EMP with assembly definitions? I am looking for some docs or tutorials.
    Please take a look at my post on GameDevStackExchange.

Many thanks.

3. daotienhailangthanh

daotienhailangthanh

Hi. I used Easy Mobile pro for function log in with account google, but i have err: "signinrequest: setting result error status code to: 16". This is the fault of Easy Mobile or GPG? You can help me?

4. pt5011

pt5011

@sudunity12 If the product is non-consumable it can only be purchased once, subsequent purchases equal purchase restoration.

5. pt5011

pt5011

@Laniemme Please contact our support with the crashlog. Thanks.

6. pt5011

pt5011

We need the reproduction procedure. Please contact our support so we can further assist.

7. pt5011

pt5011

@froloffiv Please contact our support. Thanks.

8. pt5011

pt5011

@EgoJacky Force-resolve should solve this error in most cases. In this case the resolution process may fail. Please try upgrade your PlayGamesResolver (now ExternalDependencyManager - EDM). Tip: latest EMP version 2.7.0 also comes with the latest EDM, so upgrade EMP if you haven't.

9. pt5011

pt5011

@Jinthree If you're using App Signing feature on Google Play Console, try linking one more app to your Game Services project on the Console, using the SHA-1 of the "App signing certificate" in App Signing section (previously you should have linked an app with the SHA-1 of the 'Upload certificate").

10. pt5011

pt5011

@daotienhailangthanh We need more info to assist. Please contact our support.

11. daotienhailangthanh

daotienhailangthanh

i will.thank

12. tonythedad

tonythedad

Hi, there, As of today I am using the latest version of Unity, Google Ads, EMP, Xcode all on iOS, the Intersitial Ads just freeze (or crash) , everything else seems to work. Any ideas?

13. Salva_Takuns

Salva_Takuns

@pt5011 I'm waiting an answer for my previous question regarding a guide to upgrade from one version to a new one.

In other hand, I try my project with the new 2020.1 beta and I have problems with the 2.5.0 version.
    Are you trying the new beta to check that everything is working well with the new versions?

Thanks!

14. TheLogician

TheLogician

@pt5011 Hi there, I'm having an issue with ads and I'm testing on the AdvertisingDemo scene. I'm in test mode, and I configured everything as far as I can tell. I'm only using rewarded ads. I get the placeholder ad fine in the editor, but when I'm running on an Android device, IsRewardedAdReady never turns to true. In my Android logs I get this error:

com.unity3d.services.ads.configuration.AdsModuleConfiguration$1.run() (line:60) :: Couldn't get address. Host: config.unityads.unity3d.com: Unable to resolve host "config.unityads.unity3d.com": No address associated with hostname: android_getaddrinfo failed: EAI_NODATA (No address associated with hostname)

Am I missing something? I get the exact same behavior in my own scene, which is why I'm now testing on the demo scene.

More info:
    I also tried with test mode off but there's no change.
    I'm only using UnityAds.
    I tried with "Enable built-in Ads extension" toggle off.
    I also updated Unity to make sure it wasn't a fluke with the version.

Found my problem and solution:
    I had an ad-blocker in my phone browser and it didn't occur to me that it was active on other apps (other games don't seem to have a problem getting ads through). Disabling it fixed my issue.

Last edited: May 28, 2020
  15. TarekMr

TarekMr

Hi there,

This error is happening every time I start the game on the editor:

Code (CSharp):
    2. EasyMobile.AdClientImpl.Init () (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/NetworkClients/AdClientImpl.cs:188)
    3. EasyMobile.Advertising.SetupAdClient (EasyMobile.AdNetwork network) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:1207)
    4. EasyMobile.Advertising.get_AdMobClient () (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:104)
    5. EasyMobile.Advertising.GetWorkableAdClient (EasyMobile.AdNetwork network) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:1226)
    6. EasyMobile.Advertising.GetAvailableNetworks[T] () (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:993)
    7. EasyMobile.Advertising+<CRAutoLoadAllAds>d__122.MoveNext () (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:884)
    8. UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/Coroutines.cs:17)
    9. UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
    10. EasyMobile.Advertising:set_AutoAdLoadingMode(AutoAdLoadingMode) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:425)
    11. EasyMobile.Advertising:Start() (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:294)

I am using:
    - Unity 2019.3.15f1
    - Last version of Easy mobile pro
    - Admob for advertising
    - Last version of External Dependency Manager

16. Schizoid2k

Schizoid2k

Using the latest and greatest (EM 2.7.0, XCode11.5 under Catalina 10.15.5)

I've enabled Game Services in EM, called RuntimeManager.Init() when the app starts, and I can see Achievements in my Android version of the game. When I test it on an iOS device, I get a "user not logged in" message when I attempt to view/update achievements on iOS.

Is there anything I am missing anything in EM or XCode to enable Game Services?

upload_2020-6-1_20-46-25.png

upload_2020-6-1_20-46-58.png

Attached Files:

17. GS796

GS796

Is there a way to retrieve the iOS Notification Authorization status for local notifs? If a user on iOS declines the initial notification enable prompt or turns them off via settings etc.. - I want to know this so I can show them how to re-enable notifs in settings.
    When I get the state of this enum NotificationAuthOptions- they all come back as enabled (I think) - I would assume they would be 0 if they were properly reflecting the disabled state.
    notifEnumSum: 7 Alert: 1 Badge: 2 Sound: 4
    Although I have disabled notifications for my app in the iOS settings and no notifs are delivered. How do I get the actual state of the iOS notification authorization so I can pop the right UI to inform users how to reenable- vs just sending notifs that never get delivered.
    The Unity mobile notif package has you re-call the authorization cmd and it will return the status- so you can get it at any time- I can't find an equivalent in EM- init is successful no matter the settings so that doesnt work and as mentioned above the NotifAuthOptions is not useful.
    Thanks for any information.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
  18. tonythedad

tonythedad

It would be pretty cool if EMP used Photon2 now that Google multiplayer services is dead. Or maybe i'm just crazy.

19. Vulksoft

Vulksoft

Hello, i'm using Gif.DecodeGif(Path.Combine(Application.persistentDataPath, path), 0, System.Threading.ThreadPriority.Normal, OnGifDecoded);
    but the OnGiftDecoded is never called, and that throws no errors any idea ?

20. cousinehy

cousinehy

I add import the Easy Mobile to put a Rating. My project failed when I build the project to test it on real device with Easy Mobile Build Failure.PNG api buid failure.PNG Build Failure.PNG api buid failure.PNG manifest build failure.PNG

Please help for the solution, I'm still newbie :) Thank you

21. Leagrove

Leagrove

Hi, I just bought EM and I have followed your tutorial for IAP and Game Service for achievement and leaderboard.. the problem is the user doesn't log in to the google play and maybe the runtimemanager.init() does not work.. I already tick the auto init for the game service easy mobile and I use premade script from Wavy Trip. please help me

Attached Files:

22. mster50-2

mster50-2

Hey there.

Are you planning on adding support for tvOS?

23. cousinehy

cousinehy

24. cousinehy

cousinehy

The solution gave to me is working.
    Normally this is caused by Unity 2019.3 returns the wrong JDK path. Please try this:

- Open menu Edit > Preferences (open Unity Preferences window)
    - Select “External Tools” tab.
    - Untick the “Use embedded JDK” box
    - Click the Browse button next to the JDK path field so Unity updates it to the correct path
    - Tick the “User embedded JDK” box again.

Now Unity should returns correct JDK path and the build should work. Hope this helps.

pt5011 likes this.
  25. PenguStudios

PenguStudios

Hi!

Thanks for a great asset! I've just sent you an email, but I'll try my luck here as well...

I have some issues with Easy Mobile and iOS. I've saved a short .mp4 film clip in the persistentDataPath folder. I can play it back on AVPro Video player on my iPhone XS MAX, so I know the file exists and works.

I try to share the file using the following script from your manual (Share a Saved Image):

----------------
    public void shareVideo()
    {

// Share a saved image
    // Suppose we have a "screenshot.png" image stored in the persistentDataPath,
    // we'll construct its path first
    string path = Path.Combine(Application.persistentDataPath, fileName);

// Share the image with the path, a sample message and an empty subject
    Sharing.ShareImage(path, shareMessage);

}
    -----------------

This works very nicely on android, but on iOS the app crashes when I try to share.
    I use Unity Cloud Build to build for iOS.
    I have enabled Sharing and within added the required info.plist keys in the Easy Mobile settings.

So, I suspect it is a info.plist issue, or?

If so, how can I add the required info.plist values? Do you know what values do I need to add? Can I do the value adding somehow through Easy Mobile Pro? Do even the info.plist keys go into the info.plist file when using Unity Cloud Build?!?

Thanks!

26. Edmund-Dev

Edmund-Dev

Hi, I'm running an issue where I am unable to build my project on my device due to a error involving "Win32Exception:
    The system cannot find the file specified." even tho the files are there inside my project folder. Any tips on how to resolve this?

EasyMobile Version 2.7.0

Win32Exception: ApplicationName='C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.1.2f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\OpenJDK\Windows\bin\java', CommandLine=' -cp .\ManifMerger\* com.android.manifmerger.Merger --main "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Work\Be Better Together AR\Assets\EasyMobile\Editor\Templates\Manifests\Manifest_Main.xml" --libs "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Work\Be Better Together AR\Assets\EasyMobile\Editor\Templates\Manifests\Manifest_CameraGallery.xml" --out "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Work\Be Better Together AR\Assets\Plugins\Android\EasyMobile\AndroidManifest.xml"', CurrentDirectory='C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Work\Be Better Together AR\Assets\EasyMobile\Editor', Native error= The system cannot find the file specified.

Error building Player: Win32Exception: ApplicationName='C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2019.1.2f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer\Tools\OpenJDK\Windows\bin\java', CommandLine=' -cp .\ManifMerger\* com.android.manifmerger.Merger --main "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Work\Be Better Together AR\Assets\EasyMobile\Editor\Templates\Manifests\Manifest_Main.xml" --libs "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Work\Be Better Together AR\Assets\EasyMobile\Editor\Templates\Manifests\Manifest_CameraGallery.xml" --out "C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Work\Be Better Together AR\Assets\Plugins\Android\EasyMobile\AndroidManifest.xml"', CurrentDirectory='C:\Users\admin\Desktop\Work\Be Better Together AR\Assets\EasyMobile\Editor', Native error= The system cannot find the file specified.

27. unity_oiO8GWzlr-ri-Q

unity_oiO8GWzlr-ri-Q

With unity latest version and easy mobile updated right now to latest version on ios build always same errors:
    duplicate symbol '_VERBOSE_DEBUG' in:

/Users/valeriocappelli/Documents/Projects/Unity/FoodBlocks/foodblocks ios build 1_0_1/Libraries/EasyMobile/Plugins/iOS/libEasyMobile.a(NotificationsListenerSwizzler.o)

/Users/valeriocappelli/Documents/Projects/Unity/FoodBlocks/foodblocks ios build 1_0_1/Libraries/EasyMobile/Plugins/iOS/libEasyMobile.a(UIApplication+EasyMobile.o)

ld: 1 duplicate symbol for architecture arm64

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

28. Foxsocks79

Foxsocks79

Hi, I have installed Unity IAP via package manager and now I can't run my project at all.
    I get the following error:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Assets\EasyMobile\Demo\Scripts\InAppPurchasingDemo\InAppPurchasingDemo.cs(10,30): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Security' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine.Purchasing
    I have tried removing and uinstalling unity IAP and reimporting easy mobile pro several times but with no luck.

Any suggestions?

29. roshan090

roshan090

i am getting this error. EMP 2.7.0, admob 5.1.0, unity 2019.2.8, IOS
    i reimported EMP and admob but still getting this

EntryPointNotFoundException: GADUInitializeWithCallback
    GoogleMobileAds.iOS.MobileAdsClient.Initialize (System.Action`1[T] initCompleteAction) (at Assets/GoogleMobileAds/Platforms/iOS/MobileAdsClient.cs:53)
    GoogleMobileAds.Api.MobileAds.Initialize (System.Action`1[T] initCompleteAction) (at Assets/GoogleMobileAds/Api/MobileAds.cs:64)
    EasyMobile.AdMobClientImpl.InternalInit () (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/NetworkClients/AdMobClientImpl.cs:288)
    EasyMobile.AdClientImpl.Init () (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/NetworkClients/AdClientImpl.cs:188)
    EasyMobile.Advertising.SetupAdClient (EasyMobile.AdNetwork network) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:1207)
    EasyMobile.Advertising.get_AdMobClient () (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:104)
    EasyMobile.Advertising.GetWorkableAdClient (EasyMobile.AdNetwork network) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:1226)
    EasyMobile.Advertising.GetAvailableNetworks[T] () (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:993)
    EasyMobile.Advertising+<CRAutoLoadAllAds>d__122.MoveNext () (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:884)
    UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Scripting/Coroutines.cs:17)
    UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
    EasyMobile.Advertising:set_AutoAdLoadingMode(AutoAdLoadingMode) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:425)
    EasyMobile.Advertising:Start() (at Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/Advertising/Advertising.cs:294)

30. tungdv_unity

tungdv_unity

(EASY MOBILE Pro 2.5.0) With iOS build on 10.15.0 (XCode 11.3), I'm also getting the linker error

Unity version: 2019.3.0f3

duplicate symbol _VERBOSE_DEBUG in:
    Libraries\EasyMobile\Plugins\iOS\libEasyMobile.a (NotificationsListenerSwizzler.o)
    Libraries\EasyMobile\Plugins\iOS\libEasyMobile.a (UIApplication+EasyMobile.o)
    ld: 1 duplicate symbol for architecture armv7
    Any idea how to fix these?

have you found a fix?

31. Starbox

Starbox

I believe EMP does manage the products through its own API but I think this request has value.
    Unity's IAP catalog provides a payout result and has a dedicated Configuration field for App Store (it is much appreciated to have access to the tiered price matrix), Google Play and also, more and more relevant, Unity Distribution Portal (UDP).
    Plus the exportation of catalogs, which is a nice function too.*

I suppose that if the IAP module allowed an option like "Use Unity IAP catalog", then the EMP API would act like a wrapper/bridge: if ticked, the current list would be collapsed, greyed and locked, indicating instead that the plugin is acting as a relay for Unity's IAP catalog now.

Of course sglib would ask why don't you use the Unity IAP service directly? A logical remark but not practical if you're using Playmaker and have a functional game that's only lacking monetization support (ads, IAPs), which EMP provides through quality PM actions.

* on that point, assuming we fill the IAP catalog as close as possible to that of EMP's products list, and most importantly with the same product IDs (including even specific store-IDs), is it then possible to use the catalog exportation function? If yes, that would be another reason to be able to jump seamlessly between IAP catalog and EMP product listing, if only to avoid retyping all the products' respective informations.

32. Starbox

Starbox

Is there a way to fire an event in Playmaker in case a purchase is marked as deferred (as when pending a parent's buying validation)?

33. Starbox

Starbox

In Game Services, is it possible to fetch the player's name/ID ?

In IAP, can there be a case such as the API being initialized but the connection being lost or the server being unresponsive, so that when trying to get a product's data, a failure vent could be returned?

Also, if instead of doing a Get Product Data, we use the action to get the Localized version by default in a FSM, will it work if it does not find a localized data in the AppStore/GooglePlay database (that is, a case where the App portal falls back onto the default data, price, description, etc., presumably in english)?

34. SkermunkelStudios

SkermunkelStudios

Hi,

I am busy using EM Pro in our 1st iOS title and its a really amazing plugin!

However, I'm having some trouble with the Default Privacy Consent Dialog. I set it up according to the manual and it saves the Consent status when changing the toggle and restarting the game (tested it via Getting the Global Consent and testing if it is Granted or Revoked), but the toggle itself will just Stay On even if the Global Consent is Revoked.

This seems to be caused by the Is On tick box in the Privacy Editor Window as when I set it to Off, the opposite happens and the Toggle stays off after a restart even if the Global Consent is Granted based on the Get Global Consent Status.

Please, any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated as it's the only issue that I am still sitting with.

If you need any other details from me, please let me know.

35. dht-8biteam

dht-8biteam

Hi
    I'm facing error build on iOS

duplicate symbol '_VERBOSE_DEBUG' in:

/<path/to/xcode>/Libraries/EasyMobile/Plugins/iOS/libEasyMobile.a(NotificationsListenerSwizzler.o)
    /<path/to/xcode>/Libraries/EasyMobile/Plugins/iOS/libEasyMobile.a(UIApplication+EasyMobile.o)

ld: 1 duplicate symbol for architecture armv7

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

Could you help me pls?

I use Mac os Catalina 10.15.1, XCode 11.2.1, Unity 2019.4.0f1 LTS

36. Starbox

Starbox

Following the generating of the EM_IAPConstants.cs file, a specific list is used in certain PM actions. It certainly behaves almost like an enum but is not. Is there a way to point to this list in PM without creating a new action? Could a FsmEnum be used to mirror this list?

37. tonythedad

tonythedad

Hello, can't the app just send a notification instead of game center message? AND/OR capture the invite in the app if it's running??

Handling Invitations

A player being invited to join a turn-based match receives an invitation when the game has assigned that player to take the next turn.
    • Game Center: invitations are sent as messages in the iMessage app; the user taps a message to accept the associated invitation, which will open the app and invoke the registered MatchDelegate.

38. CWatsonT2

CWatsonT2

I'm having difficulties with the sharing feature. It works fine on ios but on android I get the error below. There aren't really any settings for the sharing other than having it turned on, which it is. What do I need to do to get this to work?

AndroidJavaException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sglib.easymobile.androidnative.sharing.Sharing
    06-29 12:24:49.793 8440 8471 E Unity : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sglib.easymobile.androidnative.sharing.Sharing
    06-29 12:24:49.793 8440 8471 E Unity : at java.lang.Class.classForName(Native Method)
    06-29 12:24:49.793 8440 8471 E Unity : at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:454)
    06-29 12:24:49.793 8440 8471 E Unity : at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer.nativeRender(Native Method)
    06-29 12:24:49.793 8440 8471 E Unity : at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer.access$300(Unknown Source:0)
    06-29 12:24:49.793 8440 8471 E Unity : at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer$e$1.handleMessage(Unknown Source:95)
    06-29 12:24:49.793 8440 8471 E Unity : at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:103)
    06-29 12:24:49.793 8440 8471 E Unity : at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:214)
    06-29 12:24:49.793 8440 8471 E Unity : at com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayer$e.run(Unknown Source:20)
    06-29 12:24:49.793 8440 8471 E Unity : Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sglib.easymobile.androidnative.sharing.Sharing
    06-29 12:24:49.793 8440 8471 E Unity : ... 8 more

UPDATE: I got the plugin update today and it fixed this problem. Thank you!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    pt5011 likes this.
  39. Sergio26Diaz

Sergio26Diaz

I Keep getting this error and I don't know why, can anyone help?

Code (CSharp):
    1. Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/GameServices/Player.cs(24,27): error CS0535: 'Player' does not implement interface member 'IUserProfile.gameId'

tonythedad likes this.
  40. tonythedad

tonythedad

I now have the same problem since i updated to the latest Unity version: 2019.4.2f1 --->> PLEASE FIX !!

Assets\EasyMobile\Scripts\Modules\GameServices\Player.cs(24,27): error CS0535: 'Player' does not implement interface member 'IUserProfile.gameId'

Sergio26Diaz likes this.
  41. pt5011

pt5011

@TarekMr Hi, what is the actual error? You were just sharing a stacktrace.

42. pt5011

pt5011

@Vulksoft Can you reproduce it in our GifDemo scene? Also note that GIF decoding only works on iOS and Android, not in Unity editor.

43. pt5011

pt5011

@cousinehy and for other users who had this issue: Unity 2019.3 seems to have a bug causing it to return the wrong JDK path which is used by EM during an Android build. The fix is simple thankfully:
    - Open Unity Preferences > External Tools.
    - Uncheck the "Use embedded JDK" option.
    - Click the "Browse" button next to the JDK path so Unity corrects the path itself.
    - Check the ""Use embedded JDK" option again.

Hope this helps.

UPDATE: this issue seems affecting quite many users that we added the solution to the "Troubleshooting" chapter in the User Guide.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
  44. pt5011

pt5011

Any user who has a 'duplicate symbol' error in Xcode please try removing folder Assets/EasyMobile/Plugins/iOS, then reimport EM package and build again.

45. pt5011

pt5011

We have fixed this error and submitted an update to Asset Store. EMP version 2.7.2 should be available soon.

46. ThatOdieGuy

ThatOdieGuy

We're on EM Pro 2.7.1 with Unity 2013.4.2f1. I patched the IUserProfile.gameId and now I'm running into this error below. It can't find the JDK inside of 2019.2.17f1, trouble is, I've upgraded the project to Unity 2019.4.2f1 which has Android installed. So I'm not sure why it's looking at the path for 2019.2.17f1.

Code (CSharp):
    1. /bin/bash: /Applications/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.2.17f1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/OpenJDK/MacOS/bin/java: No such file or directory
    2. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    3. EasyMobile.Editor.EM_AndroidManifestBuilder:OnConsoleErrorReceived(Object, DataReceivedEventArgs) (at Assets/EasyMobile/Editor/EM_AndroidManifestBuilder.cs:217)
    4. System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback:PerformWaitCallback()
    ( Possibly related, I found this other post with JDK Easy mobile issues: https://forum.unity.com/threads/android-build-fails-with-unityexception-jdk-not-found.781850/ )

I think I've fixed this in the past by unchecking the "JDK Installed with Unity (Recommended) checkbox in Unity Preferences -> External Tools. I started thinking, does Easy Mobile have some weird JDK lookup?

I just found this property that was added in 2019.3 and it seems to fix my issue. I added this to EM_EditorUtil.GetJdkPath:
    Code (CSharp):
    2. #if UNITY_2019_3_OR_NEWER
    3.     jdkPath = UnityEditor.Android.AndroidExternalToolsSettings.jdkRootPath;
    4. #endif

BlueSpirit likes this.
  47. pt5011

pt5011

This looks weird. We'll take a look, thanks for the info!

48. Xaverix

Xaverix

I had the same problem. It seems that after updating Unity the OpenJDK path was broken in "Preferences -> External Tools", changing it by hand to the proper location fixed the issue.

49. CWatsonT2

CWatsonT2

Can't get my scores to post to the leaderboard. The Play Games authentication succeeds. Then I use the method ReportScore and I don't get any errors but it doesn't say it succeeded either. I copied the android xml into easy mobile and triple checked it. Is there something else I could be missing?

ALSO: When I use ShowLeaderboardUI it does open with the name and image correct. But there aren't any scores.

UPDATE: I downloaded the update and I'm still having this issue. I see a new log but no scores. It logs this now.

07-07 16:04:20.149 29137 29137 I Unity : ShowLeaderboardUI result 1
    07-07 16:04:20.149 29137 29137 I Unity : GooglePlayGames.Android.<>c__DisplayClass6_0:<ShowLeaderboardUI>b__0(Int32)
    07-07 16:04:20.149 29137 29137 I Unity : System.Action`1:Invoke(T)
    07-07 16:04:20.149 29137 29137 I Unity : GooglePlayGames.Android.TaskOnSuccessProxy`1:eek:nSuccess(T)
    07-07 16:04:20.149 29137 29137 I Unity : System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
    07-07 16:04:20.149 29137 29137 I Unity : UnityEngine.AndroidJavaProxy:Invoke(String, Object[])
    07-07 16:04:20.149 29137 29137 I Unity : UnityEngine._AndroidJNIHelper:InvokeJavaProxyMethod(AndroidJavaProxy, IntPtr, IntPtr)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  50. SweatyChair

SweatyChair

Compile error in U2019.4.2.f1:

Code (CSharp):
    1. Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Modules/GameServices/Player.cs(24,27): error CS0535: 'Player' does not implement interface member 'IUserProfile.gameId'