Search Unity

Easy Mobile - Many-in-one package for mobile games

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by pt5011, Jan 28, 2017.

1. stevenatunity

stevenatunity

Hi guys,

I've just updated to Unity IAP v1.14.0 and I'm getting the following error:

The type or namespace name `UnityPurchasingEditor' does not exist in the namespace `UnityEngine.Purchasing'. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Any ideas?

Thanks, Steven

[UPDATE] I'm now on Easy Mobile v1.1.4a and things seem fine now :) Thanks for the quick update!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
    pt5011 and GregoryT like this.
  2. subaktiapps

subaktiapps

can you please make full tutorial....

3. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, we have quite detailed instructions and example scripts in the online user guide. Please let me know which part you're getting stuck at so I can help you. In fact I recommend you to email us at sglib.games@gmail.com for quicker support :)
    Thanks!

4. Checko

Checko

Hi all,

Does the Advertising work with AdMob mediation? Has anyone tried it?

5. GregoryT

GregoryT

pt5011

Have you plans to add support local notifications for iOS & Andoird (with playmaker actions too)?

6. pt5011

pt5011

Yes, definitely. We're just a bit later than expected. Hopefully it'll be added within a couple updates.
    P.S. We're working on a big update with cool new features ;) It's taking longer than expected though.

Mayureshete and GregoryT like this.
  7. Mayureshete

Mayureshete

I want to set two different rewards for two rewarded video ads as in for first one if player dies watch video to continue game and second one watch video to get coins... how can i set two different rewards for a particular one

also i cant get rating system to work. on button press using this command to start rating window on android mobile.

MobileNativeRatingRequest.CanRequestRating ();

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  8. dukester

dukester

Hi, just bought the plugin. At the moment need it just for rating, with other features planned for the future.
    Why is it constantly writing EASYMOBILE into scripting define symbols, even after I delete it??? Why does it need it anyway?
    I need to make many different builds with different features for different channels and want to control what parts of the project go in each build. May I, please?
    If I delete something from define symbols, that means I don't want it there, so please stop overriding my decision.
    The ultimate mystery is why is it adding this define even in PC/Mac platforms, even though it's got nothing to do there?
    Please fix this asap. Thank you.

9. happydayss

happydayss

Hello, When I run Report score it says the leaderboard is not found. Everything was working great until exported to xcode. Leaderboards are set up and have generated the constraints multiple times. please help

10. dukester

dukester

A quick question: does rating feature support Amazon app store? I got bug report from QA that is doesn't work there somehow. Would like to know for a start if the feature is even present in the plugin. The documentation says nothing about this, just mentions iOS and 'Android'.

11. subaktiapps

subaktiapps

how can i make mediation ads with easy mobile without heyzap help, and admob mediation .....?

12. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,

The plugin needs to define some special symbols to enable/disable certain parts of code. For example the scripts that access the GoogleMobileAds namespace are only enabled if the AdMob plugin is imported, thanks to the scripting symbols. Without them, you'll see a bunch of errors in the console. And EM never touches those symbols that were not defined by itself, it only adds or removes its own symbols (with the EM_ prefix). In other words, your defined symbols will be left intact. In short, the symbols are there for a (good) reason. Also note that EM is not the only Unity plugin that utilizes scripting symbols.

'I need to make many different builds with different features for different channels and want to control what parts of the project go in each build' -> I believe this question is more project management-specific, than EM-specific. That said, you can enable/disable certain EM modules by using the toggles in the Settings panel.

Sorry for the confusion. The default behavior of the rating popup is construct and open a Google Play store link. You can override this default behavior to open the Amazon store page instead. Please see section Utilities > Rating Request > Scripting > Request Rating with Custom Behavior in the user guide for more information. Basically, you provide a callback that is invoked when the user selects an option on the rating popup, and take appropriate actions based on their selection, it's very simple. I will make a note in our to-do list about this feature. Thanks for bringing it up!

13. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,
    Please make sure that the leaderboard ID is correct (the IDs entered in EM settings must match the ones in iTunes Connect). If you need more support, please send us an email to sglib.games@gmail.com, providing as much information as possible, so it's easier for us to help you debug. Thanks.

14. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,
    Yes, the Advertising module should work with AdMob mediation. The AdMob API is same whether mediation is setup or not (the SDK does all the mediation behind the scenes). In other words, your advertising code should remain the same before and after adding mediation. The catch is setting up 3rd party networks, but it looks like Google has improved their documentation on the topic recently https://developers.google.com/admob/unity/mediation

15. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,
    Well, you need to write your own code to switch between ad networks in runtime. The AdManager class has overloading methods that allow you to specify a desired network when loading or showing an ad, instead of using the default one specified in Settings.
    The question is: why bother reinventing the wheel, while you can use the ready solutions?

16. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,
    IIRC, we answered this question to you via email. But still, I'll repeat the answer here just in case you're not the person that emailed, and hopefully this will be helpful to other users.

Basically, you just need to have two different methods to show ads, one for continuing a game, and one for getting coins. In each method you register a different handler for the AdManager.RewardedAdCompleted event, before showing the rewarded video. Then in each event handler, you take appropriate actions (continue game or grant coins). Also don't forget to unsubscribe the event in the handlers, or both of them will be invoked next time an ad completes.

To show the rating popup you should call MobileNativeRatingRequest.RequestRating() instead.

17. Mayureshete

Mayureshete

Thank you, yes I am the same person, i posted here first, then i emailed, ur support on email is quick i must say, ;).

I have one more question, is there a way i could retrieve a rank from a particular leader-board and I need to show that rank on the main menu...

18. Mayureshete

Mayureshete

I got the solution, everything was available in documentation... failed to check may be i was just tired .

pt5011 likes this.
  19. udede

udede

help me please !!

Assets/EasyMobile/Scripts/Notification/NotificationManager.cs(74,54): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `OSNotificationOpenedResult' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

20. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,
    OSNotificationOpenedResult belongs to the OneSignal SDK. Was the plugin imported properly?
    Is there any other error in the console?
    Please try reimporting the OneSignal plugin first. If the problem persists, contact us at sglib.games@gmail.com for a faster response.
    Thanks.

21. Checko

Checko

Hello,
    Question regarding banner ad positions specifically for iPhoneX. With the new screen design admob requires us to use the safe screen space of the iPhone. as of now the only solution I've seen is to actually add code into xcode. Has anyone found a solution for this? that doesnt require updating it in xcode every time of course. Is this something that we can expect to be supported in future updates of EM? is this a problem for other people here?

Best

22. dibox

dibox

Hello, In App Store,I test sandbox IAP is ok,but when i publish the app,it's always popup "Service Unavailable Please check your internet connection." I'm not sure what the cause is. Can you help me?

23. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,
    I believe the developers of the GoogleMobileAds plugin are in a better position to tackle this issue than us. Hopefully they'll have some update soon :)

Checko likes this.
  24. pt5011

pt5011

Weird.
    Please make sure the EasyMobile prefab was added to the first scene of your project. And the Xcode provisioning profile was properly configure for IAP capability.
    I recommend you to email us at sglib.games@gmail.com for faster response. Thanks.

25. mauricioliima

mauricioliima

what's the difference between normal version ($ 39,00) and upgrade version ( $ 25,00). some new feature?

26. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, $25 is the cost to upgrade from EasyMobile: GIF Tools to the "normal version" of Easy Mobile ($39). Thanks.

27. Schizoid2k

Schizoid2k

Love this asset so far, but I am having a slight problem...

I am having an issue using incremental achievements. Using your example on your web page does not work ( I get a "cannot convert float to System.Action>bool>" error). Any help appreciated.

28. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,
    What specific example is it? And what Unity version was used for testing?
    Thanks and Merry Christmas!

29. Schizoid2k

Schizoid2k

Unlocking a non-incremental achievements works, but trying to unlock an incremental achievement with the following statement generates the error:

GameServiceManager.UnlockAchievement(EM_GameServiceConstants.SampleMyAchivementXXX, 50.0f);

This example is within the PDF User Guide, and on your web site. I do not see an example script to unlock an incremental achievement.

I am using Unity 2017.2.0f3 and Easy Mobile 1.1.4b.

30. pt5011

pt5011

I'm sorry for the mistake. It should be

GameServiceManager.ReportAchievementProgress(EM_GameServiceConstants.Sample_Incremental_Achievement, 50.0f);

I've updated the online user guide. Thank you for bringing it up!

Merry Christmas!

31. Schizoid2k

Schizoid2k

Awesome! Thanks for your help.

pt5011 likes this.
  32. kelvin12323

kelvin12323

Hello, I'm currently suing EasyMobile version 1.1.4b. I do enjoy the simplicity of EasyMobile but I got a single issue about Integration with Chartboost Rewarded Ads. The behavior is as below:

Steps.
    1. First Rewarded video load successfully with return to callback function
    2. Second/Later-on Rewarded Video shown up and able to complete but it will not fire the callback event function.

Code sample are as below:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. public void WatchAdsToSpeedUp(){
    5.             #if EASY_MOBILE
    6.             // Hide the button
    8.             //PlayerPrefs.SetString(LAST_ADS_SPEEDUP_TIME,DateTime.Now.ToBinary().ToString());
    10.             AdDisplayer.CompleteRewardedAdToSpeedUp += OnCompleteAdsToSpeedUp;
    11.             AdDisplayer.Instance.ShowRewardedAdToEarnCoins();
    12.             #endif
    14.         }
    16.         public void OnCompleteAdsToSpeedUp(){
    18.             #if EASY_MOBILE
    19.             AdDisplayer.CompleteRewardedAdToSpeedUp -= OnCompleteAdsToSpeedUp;
    20.             // Unsubscribe
    21.             speedUpAdsGrp.SetActive (false);
    23.             PlayerPrefs.SetString(LAST_ADS_SPEEDUP_TIME,DateTime.Now.ToBinary().ToString());
    24.             // Give the coins!
    25.             DateTime next = DateTime.Now.Add (new TimeSpan (0, 0, 0));
    26.             StoreNextHatchTime (next);
    28.             #endif
    30.         }
    32. //AdsDisplayer
    34. public void SHowRewardedAdToSpeedUp(){
    36.             if (CanShowRewardedAd())
    37.             {
    38.                 AdManager.RewardedAdCompleted += OnCompleteRewardedAdToSpeedUp;
    39.                 AdManager.ShowRewardedAd();
    40.             }
    41.         }
    43.         void OnCompleteRewardedAdToSpeedUp(RewardedAdNetwork adNetwork, AdLocation location){
    45.             // Unsubscribe
    46.             AdManager.RewardedAdCompleted -= OnCompleteRewardedAdToSpeedUp;
    48.             // Fire event
    49.             if (CompleteRewardedAdToSpeedUp != null)
    50.             {
    51.                 CompleteRewardedAdToSpeedUp();
    52.             }
    53.         }
    It would be good to know if this is our programming bug or not.

Thank you

Kelvin

33. ramon_delmondo

ramon_delmondo

Hi,

I'm trying to use MobileNativeShare.Share() function, but my game crashes on iOS. Works on Android.
    Someone can help me? Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

34. DeepShader

DeepShader

Hi there,
    I'm trying to use SlidingSanta with EasyMobile and set up everything like in you instructions. It works fine in the editor, but if I try to build it in UnityCloud Build or locally on my Mac I'm getting this error ever time:

What's wrong? I also send you an email with more details on you gmail-account.

35. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,

Your code looks fine. Could you please give more information about your setup:
    - Which Chartboost plugin version?
    - Which Unity version?
    - What platform is it (iOS, Android)?
    - Have you tried another rewarded ad network (e.g. UnityAds) to see if the same problem happens?

Also, I recommend you to send your question and information to sglib.games@gmail.com for faster support.
    Thanks.

36. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,

May I know which EM version you're using? MobileNativeShare class doesn't have any method named "Share" (it has "ShareImage", "ShareURL", etc.). Did you update the script?

37. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,
    I replied your email. Please check ;)
    Thanks.

38. redmugstudios

redmugstudios

Does the GIF recorder also captures the uGUI text? Like the scores, number of coins etc...

39. redmugstudios

redmugstudios

And also, does the plugin already support local notifications?

40. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hi. Which graphics api does Easy Mobile:Gif use? OpenGles2? 3? Metal?

41. pt5011

pt5011

Yes, provided that the canvas render mode is Screen Space - Camera, and its Render Camera is set to the one that is attached with a GIF recorder.

Coming soon ;)

42. pt5011

pt5011

It doesn't touch that deep. We only use Unity API :)

43. eleven43c

eleven43c

Hi, when I import the asset it shows me this error, please help (Assets/EasyMobile/Editor/EM_BuildManager.cs(10,18): error CS0535: `EasyMobile.Editor.EM_BuildManager' does not implement interface member `UnityEditor.Build.IPreprocessBuild.OnPreprocessBuild(UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport)') unityerror.PNG

44. pt5011

pt5011

Hi,
    What versions of EasyMobile and Unity with which you were getting this error?

45. eleven43c

eleven43c

Yeah, sorry, I updated unity and the error was gone. I had unity 2018.1.0b4 and the latest of easy mobile. Thanks

pt5011 likes this.
  46. redmugstudios

redmugstudios

Will local notification be included on the next update?

47. goldballapp

goldballapp

I purchased this asset, but I have problems with it.
    1. IAP, how can I get the price from app store, with local currency. As I described below we can get it through UnityEngine.Purchasing API, I wonder How can we get via EM.

[UnityEngine.Purchasing API's here to find information on how to pull the price and currency of an IAP item in your game:
    http://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Purchasing.ProductMetadata.html
    we can use "purchaseEventArgs.purchasedProduct.metadata.localizedPrice" and "purchaseEventArgs.purchasedProduct.metadata.isoCurrencyCode" to retrieve the price of a purchased product in your localized currency.]

2. Are there any way with EM to get screenshot of a part of screen, can I give a panel to get image and share (a panel that is 1/2 width of screen).

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  48. pt5011

pt5011

Hi, thanks for choosing EM!
    We already answered you via email, but I'll repeat the content here in case it may help future users.

1. Yes you can obtain the ProductMetadata using the IAPManager.GetProductLocalizedData() method. Please check out the Get Product Localized Data section in our user guide https://sglibgames.gitbooks.io/easy-mobile-user-guide/content/iap-scripting.html

2. Yes you can use the MobileNativeShare.CaptureScreenshot(startX, startY, width, height) to capture the specified portion of the screen.

49. pt5011

pt5011

Yes :D
    And the update will probably be available this March!

50. MaceB

MaceB

Hello,

I upgraded to Unity 2018.1.0b9 and now have this error:

Assets/EasyMobile/Editor/EM_BuildManager.cs(10,18): error CS0535: `EasyMobile.Editor.EM_BuildManager' does not implement interface member `UnityEditor.Build.IPreprocessBuild.OnPreprocessBuild(UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport)'

I updated to the most recent version of EasyMobile (1.1.5p2) and the error still exists.